The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dancing With The Stars #6 Episode #14 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-08, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dancing With The Stars #6 Episode #14 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of tonight's just-about-inevitable elimination on this thread until the West Coast gets to see what might be the series' first-ever mercy lack-of-votes.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Drink of the night whimsey 04-29-08 1
   RE: Drink of the night qwertypie 04-29-08 8
       RE: Drink of the night whimsey 04-29-08 13
 Major recarppage vince3 04-29-08 2
   RE: Major recarppage Snidget 04-29-08 3
 Encore Dance vince3 04-29-08 4
 Lift ban lifted Snidget 04-29-08 5
   RE: Lift ban lifted vince3 04-29-08 9
 Is that Cristian.... whimsey 04-29-08 6
 DanceCenter/Def Leppard vince3 04-29-08 7
   RE: DanceCenter/Def Leppard qwertypie 04-29-08 10
       RE: DanceCenter/Def Leppard whimsey 04-29-08 12
   BOOOOOooooooo!!!! frisky 04-29-08 11
       RE: BOOOOOooooooo!!!! qwertypie 04-29-08 19
           RE: BOOOOOooooooo!!!! Sagebrush Dan 04-30-08 28
       RE: BOOOOOooooooo!!!! bobstew617 04-30-08 21
       RE: BOOOOOooooooo!!!! Wacko Jacko 04-30-08 24
 Poor poor Stars Segment of the Week vince3 04-29-08 14
 Who's Safe? part 2 and 3 vince3 04-29-08 15
 Who's Safe? part 3 vince3 04-29-08 16
   RE: Who's Safe? part 3 Snidget 04-29-08 17
   RE: Who's Safe? part 3 qwertypie 04-29-08 18
       RE: Who's Safe? part 3 JessicaRN 04-29-08 20
   RE: Who's Safe? part 3 CattyChat 04-30-08 22
       RE: Who's Safe? part 3 Wacko Jacko 04-30-08 23
           RE: Who's Safe? part 3 vince3 04-30-08 25
               RE: Who's Safe? part 3 qwertypie 04-30-08 26
                   RE: Who's Safe? part 3 Sagebrush Dan 04-30-08 27
                       RE: Who's Safe? part 3 qwertypie 04-30-08 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-29-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Drink of the night"
Brought over from the Idol forum....

Drink of the night

Southern Comfort on the rocks.

my sis's favorite.

Snack of the night

Utz sea salt and vinegar potato chips.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Drink of the night"
Can I have Sea Salt and Pepper chips instead. Pure Evil!

04-29-08, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Drink of the night"
Oh man, those are amazing!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Major recarppage"
Detailed highlights including backstage interviews, including seeing Cristian getting stretchered out after his muscle strain or worse injury after his second dance.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Major recarppage"
I hope he's OK, but I how his arm was acting I'm really afraid it could be serious.

04-29-08, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Encore Dance"
Jason and Edyta "Quick Lightning" Quickstep!

04-29-08, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lift ban lifted"
They may do one lift next week if in character with the dance

04-29-08, 09:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Lift ban lifted"
I think it's one lift per dance, again provided that it's in the character of the dance..........

04-29-08, 09:22 PM (EST)
6. "Is that Cristian...."
...in the lineup? Glad to see him.

04-29-08, 09:33 PM (EST)
7. "DanceCenter/Def Leppard"
Dance Center was Kenny Maine, Jerry Rice, and Len Goodman doing commentary about our Final 6 which included, finally a comment on Shannon's lack of stamina that she's had in a few of the dances....... and of Cristian's injury.

Def Leppard sings "Pour Some Sugar On Me" while the pros do various dance styles during the song. (I saw the Paso Doble in one segment and was like kill.me.now.....)

04-29-08, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: DanceCenter/Def Leppard"
*giggle* Ahhh, Poor Vince. Can't wait to see that

04-29-08, 09:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: DanceCenter/Def Leppard"
Def Leppard on a ballroom dance show. It must be the end of days.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "BOOOOOooooooo!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-08 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

I have "Pour Some Sugar On Me" on my iPod, and I've listened to that song enough over the past twenty years to know that they totally lipped it. It's one thing for a singer to lipsync, but an entire band faking it?? AND to lip it to the twenty-year-old original that is so recognizable?

*sits with back to Def Leppard*

Edited to remove siggie

04-29-08, 10:15 PM (EST)
19. "RE: BOOOOOooooooo!!!!"
On the plus side, it makes it ALOT easier to choreograph and dance to it if you know exactly how it's going down.

I really feel for the dancers when they have to dance to the live music for the competition numbers.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: BOOOOOooooooo!!!!"
Excellent point.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-30-08, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: BOOOOOooooooo!!!!"
Frisky, I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing after it was over. The song sounded TOO perfect--NOT a live version.

I do have to agree with others that I thought I'd never see the day when Def Leppard and ballroom dancing would be put in the same sentence--let alone the same floor!!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-30-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: BOOOOOooooooo!!!!"

>I have "Pour Some Sugar On
>Me" on my iPod, and
>I've listened to that song
>enough over the past twenty
>years to know that they
>totally lipped it. It's
>one thing for a singer
>to lipsync, but an entire
>band faking it?? AND
>to lip it to the
>twenty-year-old original that is so
>recognizable?

I am with you! LAME! Don't bother if you are going to lip sync.

04-29-08, 09:52 PM (EST)
14. "Poor poor Stars Segment of the Week"
This time its based on their schedule of learning their dances, and this week, for extra drama, was the first week they had two scored dances!

My.heart.bleeds.....

04-29-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
15. "Who's Safe? part 2 and 3"
Mario and Karina are safe and I missed it.

Then they hype up the who's safe question, but it's time to cut for commercial. (and yes, Cristian is present for his possible execution.......)

04-29-08, 10:02 PM (EST)
16. "Who's Safe? part 3 "
We find out he's got a ruptured tendon on his left bicep. Cristian needs surgery, but can continue if he's voted to stay. (at a medical risk, of course......)

Cristian and Cheryl..... are safe!

Marissa and Tony are in the Bottom Two!

Jason and Edyta are safe!

Shannon and Derek are in the Bottom Two!

The couple that's going home is.........

(heartbeat music)

Shannon and Derek!

04-29-08, 10:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3 "
I'm guessing he will have to keep it braced/wrapped until surgery. Not sure how much it will effect choreography, but they may need to make sure he isn't taking her weight on that arm.

04-29-08, 10:12 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3 "
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-08 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

Well, the ruptured tendon would explain the cracking noise Cheryl heard.

OUCH!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-08, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3 "
I don't see how he can continue at the level that is expected of them now. His strength in that arm would be highly compromised I would think. They at least will have to hold back in practice. Luckily, he has some nice, strong muscles that could take over!!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-30-08, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3 "
That was crap! If I had any respect for Cristian, it all went away with his decision to stay in the competition. Puh-lease! What melodramatic garbage, comparing himself to Marlee, dancing with a "disability." Totally selfish move. He can't dance injury-free, so what does he think he's going to do with a bum arm? All for sympathy.

Now we're down to only one woman who could possibly win this season. I don't like these odds. Looks like Maks was right with his "a female will never win" remarks.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-30-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3 "
What is with the voters? Are they not smart enough to see that everyone they vote for are professional dancers? Honestly I have given up on this show. Everyone should be on equal footing either have no previous professional experience or have all professional dancers. Now I don't know about the foreign guy…never heard of him but he others have all danced professionally. Honestly other than Yamagooshi I never seen any of the other celebs in my life. Of course Shannon Elizabeth can not dance as well is a gold medal dancer (on ice). What a joke this show has become.

04-30-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3 "
I will agree that there is a degree of dancing equivelancy in figure skating (Kristi), and you'd think that Marissa would have some dance training for Broadway........... plus Mario being a hip-hop artist has dancing in it as well..... but outside of a spin move to go after a quaterback, where is the professional dancing skills of a football player (Jason)?

Cristian? Supposedly he's in the Chilean Air Force......... but he's also a Telenovuella (sp?) star.........

04-30-08, 05:14 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3 "
I loved the Kenny Mayne's Dance Center comment about Christian flying the only jet in the Chilean airforce.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3 "
Me too. Hysterical.

04-30-08, 10:54 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3 "
SMOOCH!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •