The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dancing With The Stars #6 Episode #12 (results) East Coast Update Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-08, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dancing With The Stars #6 Episode #12 (results) East Coast Update Thread "
Please keep all discussion of the craziness of Riverdance, Ashlee Simpson, and somebody going home here until Midnight or until Paula heads over from the overdose from ALW week in AI......
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Recarp vince3 04-22-08 1
 Ashlee Song vince3 04-22-08 2
 Who's Safe/ Who's Not Safe (part 1) vince3 04-22-08 3
 Dancing Junior vince3 04-22-08 4
   RE: Dancing Junior dragonflies 04-23-08 11
 Judges Segment vince3 04-22-08 5
 Who's Safe? part 3 vince3 04-22-08 6
   RE: Who's Safe? part 3 KoalaChick 04-23-08 7
       RE: Who's Safe? part 3 observer 04-23-08 8
           RE: Who's Safe? part 3 SatHizFakShon 04-23-08 9
               RE: Who's Safe? part 3 JessicaRN 04-23-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-22-08, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Recarp"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-08 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

Marissa, Cristian and Mario all went upward in the standings due to some strong performances, and some lucky breaks......

Jason, Shannon, and Marlee went downward, Shannon and Derek complain that she did the hip action, and Derek was complaining that they're b!tching about her hips when some of the others are getting 9+ and their heel lines svck.

Kristi got the first 30 of the season.

Encore dance: Group Country Dance!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-22-08, 09:19 PM (EST)
2. "Ashlee Song"
Sounds like the title should be "Boys Boys Boys"....... they got 2 couples dancing for her while she stays on the stage moving a little bit....... (she is supposedly preggers, you know..... (I've heard conflicting rumors, so I'm not sure if she is or isn't preggers.......))

04-22-08, 09:22 PM (EST)
3. "Who's Safe/ Who's Not Safe (part 1)"
Shannon and Derek's safe!

Marlee and Fabian's in the Bottom 2.......

04-22-08, 09:45 PM (EST)
4. "Dancing Junior"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-08 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

They've gotten up to the 12-13 year olds.........

Tom's happy that we've gotten to dancers that he doesn't have to get on his knees to interview.........

*splat* At the end of the second couple's Samba, the girl (who is taller than her partner by a few inches) went down on her back, on top of her partner, squishing him! (I think it was a planned finish position, but then she leaned back and was laying on him for a couple of seconds...... (I thought it was funny.....))

Advancing to the Dancing Junior Finals: Brandon and Brittany (the first couple, and I think the girl might be deaf, possibly partially, I dunno..... there was a slight conversation about her knowing about Marlee's difficulties better than others.....)

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-08, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dancing Junior"
She is single sided deaf. Meaning deaf in one ear. DD is too, and she sat up and noticed that comment immediately. Not even close to complete deafness though. Basically plug one ear. The biggest challenge is locating where the sound is coming from, since you lack stereo hearing.

04-22-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
5. "Judges Segment"
About how their jobs are so hard........... basically the other side of the coin from the talks with the stars.........

Who's Safe, Part 2........

Marissa and Tony

Cristian and Cheryl

(Remember, this is the week Sabrina was eliminated last season.....)

Marissa, Cristian, Tony, and Cheryl are overjoyed in the lair of Sammybot

Still to be placed: Kristi, Mario, and Jason.......

Next week, everyone has two dances to be scored.......

04-22-08, 10:04 PM (EST)
6. "Who's Safe? part 3"
Finally, after stringing them along for so long, Kristi and Mark is safe!

Jason and Edyta are safe.

Mario and Karina are in the Bottom 2

The couple eliminated is......

*heartbeat music*

Marlee and Fabian........ (it was a matter of time..... the faster dances were the ones that she was struggling in, and it took her out..... I think the double dance weeks would've killed her...)

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-23-08, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3"
Thanks for the recap vince...We West coasters truly appreciate it!!!

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-08, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3"
I posted in the episode 11 thread that the judges were too critical of Marlee, and that I thought it meant Marlee would be voted off soon... and Marlee was voted off the next day!

I think the producers told the judges they wanted Marlee off next.

SatHizFakShon 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-08, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SatHizFakShon Click to send private message to SatHizFakShon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3"
Wish they'd want Marissa off next.....

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-08, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3"
This season has actually gone pretty much how it should have. No big surprise vote-offs. The voting seems to be based on dancing and not on popularity.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •