The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dancing With The Stars #6 Episode #8 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-08, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dancing With The Stars #6 Episode #8 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of who winds up in the Bottom One on this thread until Tom decides that in order to mkae the show extra-suspenseful, he's not even going to show us who's going home. (The West Coast is advised to wait outside the stage door.)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Encore Dance vince3 04-08-08 1
   Encore = Kiss of Death? vince3 04-08-08 3
       RE: Encore = Kiss of Death? Loree 04-09-08 9
 Who's Safe? part 1 vince3 04-08-08 2
   RE: Who's Safe? part 1 Snidget 04-08-08 8
       RE: Who's Safe? part 1 vince3 04-09-08 10
   RE: Who's Safe? part 1 qwertypie 04-09-08 11
 Who's Safe? part 2 vince3 04-08-08 4
 Who's Safe? part 3 vince3 04-08-08 5
   RE: Who's Safe? part 3 whimsey 04-08-08 6
 Thanks Vince! whimsey 04-08-08 7
 RE: Dancing With The Stars #6 Episo... Estee 04-09-08 12
   RE: Dancing With The Stars #6 Episo... Magnolia_Rocker 04-09-08 13
       RE: Dancing With The Stars #6 Episo... qwertypie 04-09-08 14
           RE: Dancing With The Stars #6 Episo... Snidget 04-09-08 15
               RE: Dancing With The Stars #6 Episo... Magnolia_Rocker 04-09-08 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Encore Dance"
Went to the Zorro Rides (the Unicycle) Again! team of Adam and Julianne!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-08-08, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Encore = Kiss of Death?"
Remember, last week Steve Guttenberg had the Man-Go Encore Dance.......

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Encore = Kiss of Death?"
Yes, the minute Adam and Julianne got the encore I thought it was their last night on the show. They wanted to give them their last dance.

04-08-08, 09:23 PM (EST)
2. "Who's Safe? part 1"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-08 AT 09:49 PM (EST)

Both 29 couples are (expectedly) safe. Kristi and Jason, with their partners, get to learn Latin dances for next week.......

ETA: After the youth dance segment, a second Allanis song which included professional Latin Dancers, Marlee was declared safe!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who's Safe? part 1"
Um that is Sheryl Crow singing.

04-09-08, 00:16 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Who's Safe? part 1"
They kinda sound alike, and I missed the introduction again...... sorry.....

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who's Safe? part 1"
SMURF dancers.

I agreed with Len, I thought the samba kiddies were better dancers than the paso double kids.

04-08-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
4. "Who's Safe? part 2"
Still in no particular order.........

Cristian's safe

Mario's safe

04-08-08, 10:04 PM (EST)
5. "Who's Safe? part 3"
Four couples remain........ still in no particular order.....

Priscilla's in the Bottom Two

Shannon's Safe!

Adam's in the Bottom Two

Which means that Marissa's Safe!

Down to Priscilla and Adam, but first a talk to the judges......

We lose Adam, we lose some comedic relief, but if Priscilla we'd lose some of our glamour/"star-power"

Carrie Ann would rather see Priscilla stay.......

*heartbeat music*

The couple going home is Adam and Julianne!

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-08-08, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who's Safe? part 3"
Good riddance! Now let's get down to some dancing!

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-08-08, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Thanks Vince!"
I couldn't watch tonight, glad you are here.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #6 Episode #8 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
How bad is a season when I can call off who's going home? The merciless elimination of any and all contestant sense of humor from the show continues, and at this point, not even bullets can stop it.

Which meant the surprise of the night was having Priscilla in the Bottom Two. Looks like the Graceland block isn't as strong as we thought.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-09-08, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #6 Episode #8 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Priscilla might not have been bottom two. They state every week that they don't reveal the bottom only the boot. She could have been number one after phone in votes.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #6 Episode #8 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
I think Tom said Monday that it was the return of the dreaded bottom two.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #6 Episode #8 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
I also thought they said this week they will start saying who is in the bottom two.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-09-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dancing With The Stars #6 Episode #8 (results) East Coast Update Thread"
Really? Shows how much attention I pay to their gabbing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •