The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

cindyland 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cindyland Click to send private message to cindyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
I thought I'd start a thread on the stars rumored to be participating in DTWS 6 in the spring.

We've all heard that Donny O may be there, and I saw a few weeks ago on TMZ that Derek let slip that his next partner may be Florence Henderson (Mrs. Brady...she did seem to be in the audience quite a bit last season).

Celine Dion said she'd love to dance, but couldn't because of her show. Well, her show just ended its run. I wonder if we'll see her on the floor?

And I wonder if we'll continue to have 90210 alums? Donna Martin graduates!

Any other rumors out there? Keep them coming!

cindy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance Loree 12-18-07 1
   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance sharnina 12-20-07 2
       RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance JessicaRN 12-20-07 3
 RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance MelBfan007 12-21-07 4
   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance Hoobie 12-22-07 5
       RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance Snidget 12-22-07 6
 RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance joannie 01-11-08 7
   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance mistyrose52 01-11-08 8
       RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance Loree 01-11-08 9
           RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance mindy23 01-25-08 10
               RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance Sagebrush Dan 01-28-08 11
                   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance cindyland 01-28-08 12
 RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance Loree 01-30-08 13
 RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance CTgirl 01-30-08 14
   RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance Whatsreal 01-30-08 15
 Worst-case scenario. Estee 02-01-08 16
 RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance realityfreek 02-04-08 17
 RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance qwertypie 02-05-08 18
 Looks like we may have an all femal... qwertypie 02-05-08 19
   RE: Looks like we may have an all f... realityfreek 02-05-08 20
 RE: DWTS 6: Announcement cindyland 02-12-08 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-07, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
Cybill Shepherd was asked to do it last season but couldn't. She said she may do it in the future if it fit in her schedule.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-20-07, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
ick - I really don't like her.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-20-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
I'd like to know who the cute athlete will be.

MelBfan007 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-21-07, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MelBfan007 Click to send private message to MelBfan007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
>I thought I'd start a thread
>on the stars rumored to
>be participating in DTWS 6
>in the spring.
>
>We've all heard that Donny O
>may be there, and I
>saw a few weeks ago
>on TMZ that Derek let
>slip that his next partner
>may be Florence Henderson (Mrs.
>Brady...she did seem to be
>in the audience quite a
>bit last season).
>
>Celine Dion said she'd love to
>dance, but couldn't because of
>her show. Well, her show
>just ended its run. I
>wonder if we'll see her
>on the floor?
>
>And I wonder if we'll continue
>to have 90210 alums? Donna
>Martin graduates!
>
>Any other rumors out there? Keep
>them coming!
>
>cindy

I heard that Ryan Starr (from American Idol) and Bai Ling have been asked to be on the show

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-22-07, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
Wow - Bai Ling is a hot mess. Would love to see that.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-07, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
*shudder*

From what I've seen of her dancing I feel so sorry for her partner.

Hopefully if she has choreography and steps to follow she won't look so much like she is having a seizure.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-11-08, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-08 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

These are the (so called) "stars" that I've heard want to 'come dancing'....

Florence Henderson has been courting Derek Hough with her *cougar audition* (shudder)!

Hot mess Chyna, who is so desperate to appear that she crashed Carrie-Ann's birthday party (and was promptly thrown out).

Donnie Osmond and Sugar Ray Leonard, who think that the path to DWTS is to sit in the audience for a few shows.

Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke went to an 'audition', according to daddy.....STAY TUNED!!!

(edited to add that I saw this on the TMZ tv show.)

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-11-08, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
I heard that about Cybil Shepard, too-on The View. She was asked about it, and said she'd love to, if she had the time. I hope she NEVER gets the time! I hate her, too! But what do I know??

Donnie O will do it, if he can, because if sister does, he has to! They are joined at the hip, you know!

I haven't heard anyone else. Can't even imagine a Diva like Celine Dion even being on stage with the likes of B-listers, or less! I don't think that will ever happen in this lifetime! That would be like having Cher or Bruce Sprinstein on the show. I just don't see that ever taking place. It's all talk, IMHO.

Nadia C. just got fired from the Donald, so there's an athlete for you?? Just a thought. She really is looking old and tired, as I am. Can't say much about that, except I never got a trophy for anything in my lifetime!

They really do favor boxers, don't they? So, I'm sure they'll pull another one out of the hat. And if Julianne is still there-looks like she may not be-but if she is, I'm sure they'll have plenty of male athletes standing in line for a chance to study with her! This time, though, she may be partnered with the likes of William Shatner or Ed McMahon.

I think it would be really cool to see Howie Mandell, or one of out game show hosts, like DANG! Brain fart! You know-they guys that do Jepordy and Wheel of Fortune? They haven't done any of them yet, but I'm sure their schedules are very tight.

01-11-08, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
Howie Mandel could never do this show. He would actually have to hold hands with the dancer. He never shakes hands. Maybe he could do the whole season in gloves. LOL!

I heard Julianne say she would love to be partnered with David Beckham because he is hot.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-25-08, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"

Tony Shalhoub of "Monk" would be cool, considering his character on that show! They could put him and Howie on during the same season, and have them both wear gloves! HA. Probably would be tough for BOTH of them with prime time series...

How about bringing back some Nick at Nite characters? The ones who have grown up, and make a whole season about grown-up kid stars-that would be fun! Like Marsha from the Brady Bunch, Tony Dow from the Beaver, Susan Dey or David Cassidy from The Partriges, etc. THAT would be a really cool show-they'd all be around the same age, if my calculations are right. Not the parents, just the kids!

Last I saw most of them, they were all in a support group for 'Kids who grew up in Hollywood', you know that group headed by Paul Peterson, of the Donna Reed Show? Just a thought...

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-08, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
I heard Julianne say she would love to be partnered with David Beckham because he is hot.

Considering the way his career is going, he could use the boost.

01-28-08, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cindyland Click to send private message to cindyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
Sorry, I'm a soccer person, so...

This would never happen since the season starts at the end of March, and if he got hurt it would be really bad for LA because of the injury debacle from last season.

Also, if you've ever seen an interview with him...he doesn't have much of a personality. It seems like the people who are on DWTS have big personalities and talk a lot to get votes. Though, who needs to listen to him when you can look at him!

It would be cool to see a former soccer player, though I don't know who would do it.

01-30-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
13. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
Mira Sorvino would love to do the show. But her management won't let her because actors are considered D-List if they do the show. Unlike athletes or others who can do the show.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Shows/D/Dancing_With_The_Stars/2008/01/30/4801110-sun.html

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
This week's (print version) TV Guide Magazine is speculating that Monica Seles (a female athlete!) and Cheryl Ladd will be on this spring. ABC wouldn't confirm.

Whatsreal 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-30-08, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whatsreal Click to send private message to Whatsreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
I have a question....how do they pick the dancers? I've heard rumors that the producers have a set list and the celebs who need a boost can call and ask to be on the show.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-08, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Worst-case scenario."
I guess if there's any good news to this at all, it would be that Samantha would finally be near someone that would make her appear coherent.

http://tinyurl.com/yqfe4f

...that's not good news.

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-04-08, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
I read somewhere..some tabloid rag..that Kristy McNichol might be on DWTS..according to a show insider.

She quit acting when she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

She was on the sitcom "Empty Nest"..I kinda liked that show..lol

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-08, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: DWTS 6: Stars Rumored to Dance"
Priscilla Presley is also rumored, which would make her the oldest DWTS female.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED her in the Naked gun movies with Leslie Nelson (she even "cha chas" in the second one)

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-08, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Looks like we may have an all female cast"
If even half the rumours are true.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-trump-ex-wife-marla-maples-going-dancing-with-stars-6491.php

Looks like Marla Maples and Sean Hayes (well, not technically a female, but playing for the other team)

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-08, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Looks like we may have an all female cast"
I guess if they load up on the females...the women may have a chance to win again. lol

02-12-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
21. "RE: DWTS 6: Announcement"
Looks like we'll find out on Monday:

<<Dancing with the Stars' sixth-season cast will be revealed during ABC's live two-hour finale broadcast of Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann on Monday, February 18 at 8PM ET/PT.>>

This was in the RTVW article on Sean Hayes not participating.

I can't wait!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •