The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jennie, Helio: personal lives, pushing products, talking politely about other dancers "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-01-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jennie, Helio: personal lives, pushing products, talking politely about other dancers "
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-07 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

I saw Jennie on a talk show. She said that she has three children: she said that's very important. The interviewer asked her if Marie's fainting was real. Jennie said it appeared real. When the interviewer asked what Jane is like, Jennnie said that Jane is a nice lady. Those were boring comments. When people are interviewed on TV, with maybe millions of people watching, they should maybe mention incidents that took place backstage that people might find interesting. Then Jennie said that she's pushing popcorn and that she has free popcorn for everyone in the audience.

Jennie is married, and on DWTS, they showed her with one of her kids. I'm just mildly interested in the fact that she's married, and who else but her is interested in looking at her children?

The DWTS announcement that Helio won, was ruined when he was handed a container of milk... product placement at the most exciting part of the show.

On ET, Helio said that he was spending Christmas with friends: I was concerned that he might be alone. He said that he was enjoying the Disney parade (more product placement), and he and Julianne will be touring as dancers for a week.

Julianne said that she will give Helio CDs of her country music, (or something like that), and Helio will give her free tickets to Indy races. They're trying to show everybody that they're just friends... THAT is something I'm curious about... if the winning pair on the show is a couple.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, ... qwertypie 12-01-07 1
   RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, ... observer 12-01-07 2
       RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, ... qwertypie 12-01-07 3
 RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, ... Rainy73 12-01-07 4
   RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, ... observer 12-01-07 5
       RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, ... Rainy73 12-01-07 6
           RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, ... observer 12-06-07 7
               RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, ... observer 12-10-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-07, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, pushing products, talking politely about other dancers "
Thanks for the recap.

I am sure the celebs have a "gentelmen's" agreement that they wouldn't bash each other.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-01-07, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, pushing products, talking politely about other dancers "
I don't expect the dancers to bash each other. I thought that Jennie might have interesting stories to tell, but she basically said "everyone's fine."

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, pushing products, talking politely about other dancers "
True, she didn't really come across as having a sparkling personality on the show. I guess I am not surprised she was the same in the interviews.

Rainy73 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-01-07, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rainy73 Click to send private message to Rainy73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, pushing products, talking politely about other dancers "
>LAST EDITED ON 12-01-07
>AT 05:10 PM (EST)

>
>

>
>The DWTS announcement that Helio won,
>was ruined when he was
>handed a container of milk...
>product placement at the most
>exciting part of the show.
>

Observer, the milk wasn't intended to be a product placement, but a nice tribute to an Indianapolis 500 tradition. Since 1936, the winner of the race has taken a swig of milk in the winner's circle. As Helio won the 500 twice (2001 & 2002), I think it it was a pretty cool thing to do.

12-01-07, 06:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, pushing products, talking politely about other dancers "
Thank you for the information. I've never watched the Indy 500... but I'm familiar with product placement!

Rainy73 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-01-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rainy73 Click to send private message to Rainy73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, pushing products, talking politely about other dancers "
You're welcome! I definitely agree with you about product placement, though. It's gotten out of control. Isn't that what commercials are for?

12-06-07, 09:49 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, pushing products, talking politely about other dancers "
Helio was on Entertainment Tonight. He's back to racing in Miami. He said he's open to a new relationship. He's looking for someone who's sincere, has a good personality, likes to laugh and likes to have a good time.

He said Julianne is in Hawaii. He said that they will see each other soon.

12-10-07, 09:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jennie, Helio: personal lives, pushing products, talking politely about other dancers "
Helio and Julianne were on Entertainment Tonight again. They both arrived at some type of ball or awards ceremony dateless. They said that they're good friends. Julianne said that she's not a homewrecker. (I guess there must be something in a tabloid about Julianne being responsible for breaking up Helio and his fiancee.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •