The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cameron's pants"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-13-07, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cameron's pants"
Okay, I think this topic deserves it's own thread. It has come up before, but last night...woo-ee babeee...those pants were almost sheer and I could see darn near EVERYTHING. I had my mouth agape while looking at him...especially front on...and then clearly noticed his thong when he walked off the stage.

Does he know that his entire package is showing while he dances? I have never noticed this on the other men...but on him, at least a few times? Do you think this is on purpose (and the same reason he didn't button up for the waltz...which just looked weird)

Crooning courtesy of Agman

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cameron's pants qwertypie 11-13-07 1
 RE: Cameron's pants keezrfan 11-13-07 2
 RE: Cameron's pants whimsey 11-13-07 3
 RE: Cameron's pants lynkfri13 11-13-07 4
   RE: Cameron's pants qwertypie 11-13-07 5
       RE: Cameron's pants mistyrose52 11-14-07 6
 RE: Cameron's pants Loree 11-14-07 7
 RE: Cameron's pants Sagebrush Dan 11-14-07 8
   RE: Cameron's pants qwertypie 11-14-07 9
       RE: Cameron's pants Sagebrush Dan 11-14-07 10
           RE: Cameron's pants qwertypie 11-14-07 12
   RE: Cameron's pants MKitty 11-14-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-07, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cameron's pants"
Bout friggin' time wardrobe got it right. And that is all I'm going to say.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

keezrfan 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-13-07, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keezrfan Click to send private message to keezrfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cameron's pants"
He knows EXACTLY what is showing....gotta get votes somehow! I'm not minding a bit!! Yum!

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-07, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cameron's pants"
I'm sorry, did you say something ...I was distracted ... by a "package".

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cameron's pants"
I need High definition TV. Obviously I'm missing important "parts" with my little 20 year old portable set.

Is it really THAT obvious?

Dang that TV, I'd like to judge for myself.

11-13-07, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cameron's pants"
Sweetie - I don't even have cable and get crappy reception and his package made me stop in mid-sentence.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-07, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cameron's pants"
Noticed from day one!! Wanted to go up to him and smack him behind the head (ala NCIS when Denoso does something really stupid!)!!

Even Mario, in all of his machismo, and his obvious lust for Katrina did NOT show off all the kahoonas, but Cameron?? Well, let's just say he did NOT leave ANYTHING to the imagination, that's for sure! I did mention on several occasions that someone needed to buy him a jocky strap, but I guess I was out-voted, huh??

I'm really surprised that Len didn't make a comment about the 'goodies' peeking out from their costume!! It would be just like him to say something! HA!!! Oh well-they are all gone now, so until all the dancers come back together, no more 'package'. I wonder what his wife thought? I would be SOOOO embarrassed if my husband ran around looking like that! I'd blame part of it on Edyta's constant lack of clothing, I think........

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cameron's pants"
I blame it on the fact he is not wearing Black pants. Usually the men wear black pants that do not show everything quite as clearly. But the combination of tight pants and the lighter shade leaves nothing to the imagination.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cameron's pants"
You'd better believe he knew it was out there. It became more prominent as his confidence in his sexiness grew. No complaints here whatsoever.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him on some prime time show in the near future. Maybe this time he'll dance in a thong as he said he would if he made it to the finals (we can find someone to distract his mother).

What is it with the Brits not liking men's bare chests? Nigel did the same on SYTYCD. They don't complain about the women's clothing.

11-14-07, 02:43 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Cameron's pants"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-07 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

They don't complain about the women's clothing.

They may be British, it doesn't mean they're dead. I'd make some comment about stiff upper lip and all that, but I will restrain myself.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cameron's pants"
I will restrain myself

Is that code?

11-14-07, 04:58 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Cameron's pants"
Only if you are offering to help

OH Yeah, to keep this on topic -- I'll miss Cameron's pants.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-14-07, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cameron's pants"
LOL..ah Dan..yes, I was waiting for your response

Crooning courtesy of Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •