The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When do we delcare a TV show cursed?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-06-07, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When do we delcare a TV show cursed?"
Do you require the events to be during the running of the show? Does the family of the cast count?

Because I'm starting to wonder about this season of DWTS.

First Jane loses her Mom, and the front of RTVW reports Marie just lost her Dad. Both Marie and Jane have had medical issues (Jane's GI bug last week, Marie's faint a couple of weeks ago.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When do we delcare a TV show cu... Puffy 11-06-07 1
 RE: When do we delcare a TV show cu... geg6 11-06-07 2
 Question! Breezy 11-06-07 3
   RE: Question! Ahtumbreez 11-06-07 4
 RE: When do we delcare a TV show cu... SurvivorBlows 11-06-07 5
   RE: When do we delcare a TV show cu... prosecutor 11-07-07 6
       RE: When do we delcare a TV show cu... redheaded_sweetheart 11-07-07 7
       RE: When do we delcare a TV show cu... CattyChat 11-07-07 8
 RE: When do we delcare a TV show cu... CattyChat 11-07-07 9
 RE: When do we delcare a TV show cu... Puffy 11-08-07 10
   RE: When do we delcare a TV show cu... mistyrose52 11-09-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When do we delcare a TV show cursed?"
The Osmond family was supposed to be on Oprah on Friday.

Who's placing bets that Marie and Jane will be in the finals?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When do we delcare a TV show cursed?"
I've heard that the first sign of the apocalyse for any show that used to be fairly entertaining is that Geg stops watching.

No one noticed that I stopped (well, I'm guessing they actually did but if I tell you why, I have to kill you), but you see what's happening.

"How does it become a man to behave toward this American government to-day? I answer that he cannot without disgrace be associated with it." - Henry David Thoreau

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Question!"
What's a delcare?

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question!"
An ooey, gooey, Italian pastry with a speech impediment?

agman lvoes me

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: When do we delcare a TV show cursed?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-07 AT 06:22 PM (EST)

I think the elderly parents of celebrities are going to start begging their kids to pass on next spring's sixth Dancing with the Stars' edition. Could make for some tense holiday gatherings...

In all seriousness, based on Donny's comments, it sounds like their father -- who was apaprently wheelchair-bound and in a "facility" -- had been quite ill for some time. According to Donny, they didn't even know if he was going to be able to make thte trip to Chicago for this Thursday's Oprah taping.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-07-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: When do we delcare a TV show cursed?"
Just a reminder Puffy Marie is the only celebrity left on the show who has never been in the bottom two. Having a humongos family sure comes in handy.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-07-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: When do we delcare a TV show cursed?"
Not necessarily true....last night when they got down to the last two couples last night, they said it didn't mean they were the bottom two - just that one of them was going home. So, I don't think Jennie and Derek were in the B2.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-07, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: When do we delcare a TV show cursed?"
Have Jennie and Helio been in the bottom 2? I don't remember them under the red light.

I do think it was pretty much inferred last night that Marie "tecnically" was in the bottom 2 with Jane, but since Marie wasn't there and for the reasons she wasn't there, they couldn't do the whole dramatic bottom-2-redlight scenario.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: When do we delcare a TV show cursed?"
When Samantha Harris is hosting. (To answer Snidget's question.)

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-07, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: When do we delcare a TV show cursed?"
The Osmonds are still going to be on Oprah on Friday, even though the Dad died. It'll be a "tribute" to him.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-09-07, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: When do we delcare a TV show cursed?"
Let's not forget last season with Sara Evans and all the carp that happened with her family. That was really tragic-as much if not more, then the death of people in their 80's (not to take away from that sadness). But having your young son find out his father is a pedophile is pretty tragic, don't you think??

I agree with you-first poster (bad memory, sorry), if any show has ever been on the verge of being 'cursed' it would be this one. ALTHOUGH, there have been some good, happy times, and the DWTS tours that go on seem to be doing well, so I suppose the good could balance out the bad, if that's possible.

Only time will tell. Maybe we should tune in to "Phenomenon" and see what Chris Angel has to say??? No-think not-THAT would be a total waste of time!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •