The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"O my gosh!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"O my gosh!!"
What is up with you voters. You have got to start voting for the best don't spread out your votes anymore. Vote for who you want to win.

Jane and Marie should be in the bottom with one of them going home.

Donny Osmond said on Entertainment Tonight that Sabrina the Cheetah girl is a cheater. His reason he said that she is a pro dancer as well as a pro choreographer and she should not be in the competition.

I miss her and Mark already,her energy and smile second only to Julianne's.

Please please people vote for Mel&Max they deserve the win.

Helio lost my interest when he danced with his eyes closed the whole dance. I was embarrassed for Julianne. Cameron looked like he had a bulge in his pants at the end of his dance routine with sexy Edyta.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: O my gosh!! Snidget 10-31-07 1
 RE: O my gosh!! Loree 10-31-07 2
 RE: O my gosh!! JGTsgirl 10-31-07 3
   You have GOT to be kidding!!! mistyrose52 10-31-07 4
       RE: You have GOT to be kidding!!! dkay1211 10-31-07 5
       RE: You have GOT to be kidding!!! MasterTech 10-31-07 7
 RE: O my gosh!! kcgapgirl 10-31-07 6
   RE: O my gosh!! frisky 10-31-07 10
       RE: O my gosh!! JGTsgirl 11-01-07 16
 RE: O my gosh!! Wacko Jacko 10-31-07 8
 Cheetah girl? Capn2patch 10-31-07 9
 RE: O my gosh!! skeetergirl87 11-01-07 11
 RE: O my gosh!! lynkfri13 11-01-07 12
 Consolation prize? Estee 11-01-07 13
   Not surprised dragonflies 11-01-07 18
       RE: Not surprised frisky 11-02-07 21
 RE: O my gosh!! theatercatz 11-01-07 14
 RE: O my gosh!! shaneperry 11-01-07 15
   RE: O my gosh!! Estee 11-01-07 20
 RE: O my gosh!! CattyChat 11-01-07 17
 Numbers are good. Estee 11-01-07 19
   RE: Numbers are good. dragonflies 11-02-07 22
   RE: Numbers are good. qwertypie 11-03-07 24
 Dancing? mattben 11-03-07 23
 RE: O my gosh!! joejasmine 11-05-07 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: O my gosh!!"
Why does a result like this mean the voters are not voting for who they want to win?

I'm sure Sabrina had a lot of support in the tween/teen crowd but I don't think that her skill was enough to win over the rest of the audience.

Since this show limits the number of votes anyone can cast the tween/teen vote isn't as dominating as it is in shows like American Idol with unlimited voting.

America almost never choses the person I want to win, I'm just resigned to that fact.

I agree that based on dancing Jane and Marie should have been the bottom two. However anything with America voting also will be a popularity contest. If you want skill alone to count then you don't let people vote.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: O my gosh!!"
Sabrina simply did not have the fan vote. It really is not that surprising she went home. Earlier in the competition she had high enough marks to keep her on the show. But she was not in the top group this time. And the fans didn't rush to save her like they did with Jane and Marie. I believe after Jane landing in the bottom 2 with Mark last week that her fan base got scared and overvoted this week. Or she got all the votes from that military base she visited. That saved her. And Marie seems to have alot of support. The next lowest marks by the judges were Sabrina and Cameron. So they ended up in the bottom 2. Cameron's fans will now try to save him next week. It could be a real toss up this season because the dancers seem to bounce up and down with marks and the fans are going to be very important. Also as less dancers remain it does become harder for the fans to save them. The judges marks become more important near the end. If all the dancers stay close in the judges eyes then the fans determine the outcome. If the judges were so outraged about Sabrina going home. Then maybe they should be more precise with their marking and quit being generous to a dancer that does not deserve it. And only reward dancers with 10s if they really deserve it. I do believe they often dictate the outcome and can't always blame the voters.

Sabrina was a better dancer than Jane or Marie. But obviously the voting fans would rather watch Jane and Marie. And the show is about ratings and keeping the viewers. Some fans vote on who is working harder and improving. Others just want to keep their favourites on the show as long as possible. It just isn't always about who is the best dancer.

As Jimmy Kimmel said lastnight. They want the little cute guys to win. So he expects Helio to win just like Apollo and
Drew did. He told Sabrina she did not win because she isn't a little cute guy.

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: O my gosh!!"
>Donny Osmond said on Entertainment Tonight
>that Sabrina the Cheetah girl
>is a cheater. His reason
>he said that she is
>a pro dancer as well
>as a pro choreographer and
>she should not be in
>the competition.

I heard this as well. As far as I'm concerned, the Osmonds are overrated. This isn't the first time I've heard this complaint from the Osmond "camp". They just make themselves sound like little spoiled babies. Suck it up Marie. You knew what you signed up for. There are always some celebrities that have more experience than others. Quit complaining about the other contestants and focus on learning to dance. If you think it is all so unfair, just go home already.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-31-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "You have GOT to be kidding!!!"
This is the MOST ridiculous vote-off EVER in this history of this show!!

I vote every day, and I cast 90% of my votes for the ones who are the BEST dancers, and guess what, Marie-we have enough Osmonds to win??? I HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR YOU!!!! YOU ARE NOT THE BEST AND I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR YOU!!!!

I don't care how many times she falls flat on the floor, she does NOT deserve to win! THAT IS BULL!!!!

I am so angry right now, I could rip through the screen of this board! I cannot believe this! Even the adults have to realize who is good and who isn't, just like the seasons before when George, as charming as he was, and Jerry, as sweet as he was, finally met their matches! Come one-what is the deal here, people??

Sabrina was up there in the TOP THREE if not higher-that was unfreaking believable!!! I've HAD IT! If ONE PERSON, and ONE STATE (ie Utah-excuse me while I puke!) can carry a crummy, aging, has-been starlett, all the while, putting down the better dancers, as their only recourse-something is VERY WRONG!!!

I demand a revote! I know that will never happen, and I'm starting to sound like the 15 year olds on AI, but what the HECK???

THIS IS BOGUS BEYOND BELIEF!!!!!!!!!

dkay1211 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dkay1211 Click to send private message to dkay1211 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: You have GOT to be kidding!!!"
I think alot of people watching this show like the underdog. They like to see people start a little rough around the edges, then show improvement, that makes it fun to watch and see what happens.

Sabrina was technically the best dancer there, but so what? That can be boooooooooooring!! People like to see the less experienced dancers flourish and improve, not someone come out week after week and just blend in with the professionals.

This is why Emmitt won over Mario. Everyone knew that Mario was the best dancer, but people (myself included) enjoyed watching Emmitt's progress over the weeks and were more inspired to vote for someone like that.

Just my opinion...but personally, I think the playing field is much more fair and interesting now that everyone is more equally matched. =)

MasterTech 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-07, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MasterTech Click to send private message to MasterTech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: You have GOT to be kidding!!!"
Your bias is showing.

First, I doubt Marie is going to win it all, so there is no need to single her out, or put down someone's religion just because your favorite got the boot. We don't even know the finishing order, beyond that Cameron received the send lowest vote total.

Second, a revote would be just as unfair as this so-called travesty. People vote for who they want, and sorry to say, they didn't want Sabrina. Yeah, her dancing was technically the sharpest, but that was probably her downfall. She came out in week one looking like a pro. There was nothing inspirational about watching her; there was no seeing her grow from a non-dancer to a dancer. Hence, not enough people voting for her, 'cause they didn't care about her.

kcgapgirl 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-31-07, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcgapgirl Click to send private message to kcgapgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: O my gosh!!"
Ok, so Sabrina was very good technically when it comes to dancing, but I never had a connection with her (as I do some of the others like Jennie Garth). I didn't even know who she was until she came on DWTS. I never gave her any of my votes. I vote based on how a person is doing (if they are good, improving, etc.) and I also vote based on how much I actually like the person and feel connected to them. If I know of them or about them before the show, then chances are I will vote for them if they are doing well. I think alot of America votes that way. I was surprised to see Sabrina go as it should have been Jane or Marie, but I was more disturbed by the fact that the other team in the bottom 2 was Cameron and Edyta. The second team should have included Jane or Marie. Hopefully next week will go a little better. Either way, go Helio!

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: O my gosh!!"
Technically, she was good, but she had zero charisma, in my opinion. And yes, performers have to have charisma if they want to really connect with the audience and win the votes. An exception might be the technically perfect and very beautiful Carrie "Carrie-bot" Underwood who won her audience with her expressionless performances.

ALL the pros on DWTS have charisma. They have to have it. They all have a hot button that they capitalize on.

The stars? Some have it and some don't. The ones who don't are gone.

I don't really understand all the venom toward Marie. People obviously like her, although I don't doubt she is very close to the bottom. Her hot button with the audience is her self-deprecating humour. Can she dance? Well, she needs work, but she is learning and progressing, which is the point of the show. Who cares what her brother says? If I didn't read about him here, I wouldn't even know today that Donny Osmond made it through the 70s.

I agree that people who have had dancing experience shouldn't be on the show. I like watching the Camerons, the Maries and the Helios. I like watching entertaining people learn and progress. I like watching the pros. Sabrina wasn't the best star, she was the worst pro.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: O my gosh!!"
All I'm saying is, if Marie would stop complaining about the unfairness of the competition, and just dance, I would probably really enjoy her. I enjoy all of the contestants for their strengths, it doesn't matter to me what level of experience they came in with. It just seems to me that she keeps whining about everyone else, and there's little I hate more than "it's not FAIR!"

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-31-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: O my gosh!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-07 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

>What is up with you voters.
>You have got to start
>voting for the best don't
>spread out your votes anymore.
>Vote for who you want
>to win.
>
>Jane and Marie should be in
>the bottom with one of
>them going home.
>
>Donny Osmond said on Entertainment Tonight
>that Sabrina the Cheetah girl
>is a cheater. His reason
>he said that she is
>a pro dancer as well
>as a pro choreographer and
>she should not be in
>the competition.
>
>I miss her and Mark already,her
>energy and smile second only
>to Julianne's.
>
>Please please people vote for Mel&Max
>they deserve the win.
>
>Helio lost my interest when he
>danced with his eyes closed
>the whole dance. I was
>embarrassed for Julianne. Cameron looked
>like he had a bulge
>in his pants at the
>end of his dance routine
>with sexy Edyta.

Donny Osmond is right. She dances for a living. Mel B should be the next going home.

Since these comments were in another thread that got locked I moved them over here........Your outrage should be that they even allowed her to complete in the first place. She is a professional dancer…just like Mel B, Lachey, Joey MacIntyre, and Joey Fatone. It is unfair in the first place to have people that dance for a living competing in this contest. I would not vote for Sabrina and am glad she went home. I think many others feel the same. What is great about this is Billy Ray Cyrus made it farther. Look this should be a contest for amateurs where all the contestants are on an even field. Also many others probably felt the same. Keep in mind all voting shows are also popularity contests. Go back to even American idol when Ruben Stoodard beat Clay Aiken. What has Ruben done since? These things are expected. And I personally think America was right here….she did not belong.

Capn2patch 2755 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-31-07, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Cheetah girl?"
Ben Johnson is the cheetah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlL1vl601rk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxbxdzRQXlI&NR=1

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: O my gosh!!"
Although I'm surprised by this result, I personally think it's rather funny. Yes, she was one of the best dancers, but I really didn't like her. She was cocky and was always trying to tell her partner how things should be done rather than listening to him. I agree that she has an unfair advantage with her performing experience and think it's really funny that she got beat out by a pair of mediocre "old" women.

I like Marie and Jane and the fact that they are holding their own. Are they the best dancers? No. But that's not what this is all about. If it was, then the judges would decide it. It's about who we enjoy watching the most. I really didn't enjoy watching Sabrina dance. She was good at the fast dances, but I don't think she has much grace and elegance. On the other hand, I do enjoy Marie and Jane. They truly seem to be enjoying themselves and improving every week. I can relate to them better and, if I cared enough to vote, I would vote for them just to show the world that younger isn't necessarily better in everything.

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-01-07, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: O my gosh!!"
>What is up with you voters.
>You have got to start
>voting for the best don't
>spread out your votes anymore.
>Vote for who you want
>to win.

That's exactly what I've been doing. And that is why I've never voted for Sabrina. I didn't find her entertaining and she came across as conceited IMO.

Unless something drastic happens, I intend to keep voting for Helio, and also for Mel. They have both shown more interesting personalities, have been improving, and have been entertaining on and off the dance floor.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Consolation prize?"
The New York Post (also known as The Paper Of Broken Record) is dropping just-short-of-libel hints that Sabrina & Mark have started dating.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Not surprised"
It was pretty apparent to me the past couple of weeks anyway.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-07, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Not surprised"
Oh yeah, they are totally doing it. He hasn't been hiding it at all.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

theatercatz 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theatercatz Click to send private message to theatercatz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: O my gosh!!"
>
>Helio lost my interest when he
>danced with his eyes closed
>the whole dance. I was
>embarrassed for Julianne.

What dance was this???????????????????????

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: O my gosh!!"
i dont think Sabrina should have been on the show either. after all she is a pro dancer with Cheetah girls. i suspect she got the gig because she works for Disney who owns ABC. She got booted by the fans cause she has no personality.

11-01-07, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: O my gosh!!"
i suspect she got the gig because she works for Disney who owns ABC.

I always thought that was the working excuse for Billy Ray. (It was that or a crazy bear quota.)

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-01-07, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: O my gosh!!"
Everyone has different reasons for why & who they vote for. My votes go towards those who are showing improvement, have personality and are without attitude or self-entitlement.

I have been spreading my votes around to at least 3 performers each week, but there are some whom I have NEVER voted for and Sabrina is one of those.

Why don't I vote for her?

1. I think she was overrated by the judges and given higher marks than she deserved. Yes, she picks up choreography fairly easy, but she brought too much harshness and hiphop to many of her routines. This week her Foxtrot was horrendous and deserved even much lower scoring than she received. Len was right on the money about it being too hard.

2. Sabrina hasn't been improving at all, IMO. She hasn't taken what little critiscm she has been given about slowing down & dancing softer when she needs to.

3. Since the beginning I just felt a "princess" spoiled bratty attitude from her and she is too competitive in a bad way, IMO.

I was happy to see Sabrina in the bottom 2 this week, because I felt like at least I'm not the only one who isn't loving the Cheetah, and I also thought that it would bring her down to earth when she realized she wasn't getting handed this competition. Then she got the boot, which did surprise me a little.

Each week I have been voting for:

Helio, who began as one of my faves and is doing better than average in the dancing dept. Helio has a fantastic personality, IMO, and he is competitive in a good way.

Jennie, who I feel is steadily improving each week & overcoming her stage fright. I am impressed with her moxie and will vote for her as long as she continues to improve. I also personally relate to Jennie the most.

Helio & Jennie get the majority of my allotted votes, split equally. Then, depending on the performance that week, I give one vote to either or both of the following:

Marie, because she has improved (though not as much as Jennie) and I like Marie's overall attitude and she can represent for "normal mom's."

Mel & Maks, because Maks is hot & funny and Mel has actually turned out to be a pretty good dancer, with a good personality. I don't know why, but I was expecting her to be a bit of a B.

For me, I hope Jane is the next to go. She is another who was overrated, until her Jive. Topping that off, she has an attitude.

Cameron, I don't know why, but he does nothing to impress me.

So, to each his/her own. We can vote however we want to and for me the best thing about DWTS is the limited voting system. I think it gives a much more accurate "result" when certain people with much too much time on their hands or speed dialers are prevented from taking over.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

11-01-07, 07:18 PM (EST)
19. "Numbers are good."
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-07 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

(Brace yourselves: this is gonna ramble.)

This is one of the times I'd love to see the exact totals ABC winds up with. Sabrina's said she knew she might be in trouble when Mark called it a shocking result, so you have to think she had some faith in her numbers base -- right up until that moment. Or maybe she was a little shakier than she's been wanting people to believe.

Let's say ABC got this right. Sabrina got the lowest total: goodbye, Sabrina. But what kind of numbers are we looking at here? Was she a million votes behind Cameron? Ten thousand? Six? What did it take to remove her? And how did that number compare with the ones she's been getting before this? Has her fan base been registering the same total week after week, and it just wasn't enough to keep her once the contestant pool dropped this low? Has she lost them with every passing dance? Or is a classic case of Prom Syndrome, where ten million people looked at each other and chorused 'She's so good -- surely someone must have already voted for her!'

I just don't think you can realistically scream conspiracy theory on this one. FOX, okay. FOX doesn't have to worry about losing credibility 'cause they don't have any. But celebrities get really annoyed when someone messes with the numbers, and this show has to stay legitimate if they want to attract bigger names with every successive season. ABC's playing this one fairly, so Sabrina's out on lack of voter merit -- we just don't know the cause.

Personally, I don't vote for any of the teams, and here's why: I'm not qualified. I don't know ballroom dancing. (Insert your own line about the kind of dancing I'm qualified to judge not being suitable for network television here.) I've been learning as the seasons have gone along, but -- I'm not at the point where I can judge when the technical points are really being hit. I can spot strong mistakes, but... well, this is DWTS, and there's at least a 25% chance that at the moment a strong mistake is made, the camera will have chosen to focus on the nearest curtain. Since I'm not comfortable with my level of knowledge and I know I'm not seeing everything I'd need to judge by anyway, I don't vote.

(Watch someone now blame me for Sabrina's departure. Obviously my non-votes were the fatal margin.)

I don't expect everyone else to think that way. In this case, it's a good thing most other people don't think that way, or we'd get results like 'And with two thousand, seven hundred and forty-eight votes -- Jane, come and get your ugly trophy!' I'm just presenting yet one more reason for votes to be withheld. Actually, one of the really interesting stats waiting to be unearthed here is the percentage of viewers who cast anything at all, including a shadow...

...but the bottom line remains this: Sabrina is out because people didn't vote for her.

And among our prior and newer members, some people voted for her, some didn't --

-- or was everyone just waiting to see just who she'd arrive at the prom with?

(End ramble.)

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Numbers are good."
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-07 AT 09:21 AM (EST)

Another sign of the apocalypse. I understood everything Estee said.

etf:speeling

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-07, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Numbers are good."
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-07 AT 07:44 PM (EST)

Estee, as long as your BS meter is still functioning, I think you are qualified to vote, whether or not you are an expert in ballroom dancing.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-03-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Dancing?"
I don't watch this show, so I can't comment much. (Well, less than usual.)

I liked So You Think You Can Dance, that was fun.

This show seems to be just pseudo-celebrity fluff. I caught the vote-off of Mark Cuban and whoever. And also Sabrina and whoever. Just sitting down to comp and tv channel hopping.

But I agree with the analysis that Sabrina may have been a great dancer -- that's her job, isn't it? -- but she had no charisma.

I may tune in just for the scantily clad healthy women in motion.

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-05-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: O my gosh!!"
>Donny Osmond said on Entertainment Tonight that Sabrina the Cheetah girl is a cheater. His reason he said >that she is a pro dancer as well as a pro choreographer and she should not be in the competition.

I had read the Mel B studied dance in her younger years and contemporary dance in college.
I had read in Jane's bio that she studied ballet and was to tour as a ballerina when she injured her knee that caused her to give up her dream.

So by Donny's theory are they cheaters as well.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •