The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kitchen junk removal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

esthercperry 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-10-17, 05:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esthercperry Click to send private message to esthercperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kitchen junk removal"
Every time I cook I feel like the kitchen ends up in a huge mess even though I try to clean as I go. Cleaning the kitchen seem like a more daunting task compared to cooking. Hence it is always better to break it up into manageable sections. Play some great music and then you'll be coasting your way through the cleaning process. Here are some tips that can be followed while cooking:
1)Use a garbage bowl
2)Take the trash can or recycling bin out of the cupboard.
3)Pick up anything that falls on the floor right away.
4)Put reusable measuring spoons in a cup.
5)Use a splatter screen on the stove.
6)Fill a bottle with soapy water.
Make cleaning the kitchen a family affair. Divide the tasks between your family members, and then you will really have the kitchen cleaned in a short time. Yesterday I came across an interesting article that speaks on some smart tips to organize your kitchen. It also describes in detail on how to clean your kitchen and about junk removal from the kitchen (http://www.redbins.ca/smart-tips-organizing-kitchen/). I found it to be a very useful article. Just go through it as it can give you more ideas on keeping your kitchen clean.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kitchen junk removal georgetnez 03-16-17 1
   RE: Kitchen junk removal ArnoldKumar123 08-13-22 5
 RE: Kitchen junk removal Rob1010 02-07-18 2
   RE: Kitchen junk removal crenny 11-28-20 3
       RE: Kitchen junk removal ArnoldKumar123 08-13-22 7
   RE: Kitchen junk removal ArnoldKumar123 08-13-22 6
 RE: Kitchen junk removal ArnoldKumar123 08-13-22 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

georgetnez 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-17, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail georgetnez Click to send private message to georgetnez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kitchen junk removal"
Thanks for sharing. Very useful post.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ArnoldKumar123 191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-22, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kitchen junk removal"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam georgetnez Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Frustrating Vague Events etc?(~~~~).

Rob1010 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-18, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rob1010 Click to send private message to Rob1010 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kitchen junk removal"
I am not sure about the kitchen but I must agree with you that my house is really messy and not organized. I came across a blog that mentioned some really good points and wanted to share it. Give it a read and let me know your thoughts. Hopefully it helps everyone as much as it helped me and my wife

http://dumpsquad.ca/get-rid-household-junk/

crenny 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-20, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crenny Click to send private message to crenny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kitchen junk removal"
thanks for the tips, I will definitely use them

08-13-22, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kitchen junk removal"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam crenny Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Frustrating Vague Events etc?(~~~~).

08-13-22, 05:32 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Kitchen junk removal"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam Rob1010 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Frustrating Vague Events etc?(~~~~).

08-13-22, 05:10 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Kitchen junk removal"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam esthercperry Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Frustrating Vague Events etc?(~~~~).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •