The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dear Gordon,"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56939 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-14, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dear Gordon,"
Never open a season with a musical number again.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *Looks Down* foonermints 03-16-14 1
 Doesn't This Belong foonermints 05-01-14 2
 RE: Dear Gordon, Colonel Zoiderg 05-28-14 3
   RE: Dear Gordon, PepeLePew13 06-01-14 4
       RE: Dear Gordon, foonermints 06-13-14 5
 And with all that... Colonel Zoiderg 07-28-14 6
   RE: And with all that... CSHS79 07-29-14 7
   RE: And with all that... PepeLePew13 08-13-14 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 13000 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-14, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*Looks Down*"
Maybe never open a season again?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

bettypaige, are you with me?

baar123?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-01-14, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Doesn't This Belong"
In the "Dead Show" Forum?
Took a 10 minute glimpse of it tonight. Hideous.

That format never gets old as long as you can sell cr@p to the studios, eh Ramsey?

~sincerely,

Fooner

GOD you suck!

Colonel Zoiderg 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-28-14, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dear Gordon,"
Every season, the true talent seems to get thinner and thinner. Anton is doing a slow-crash. Melanie is already a smoldering heap. Joy has a chance. I can't see anyone else doing jack.

I'm not sure if this is now Hell's Kitchen for the contestant or for Chef Gordon himself.

PepeLePew13 25312 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-14, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dear Gordon,"
I have no earthly idea how Gabriel survived this past episode. He's not interesting TV (which is why certain poor chefs lasted so long in some past seasons), he can't count to save his life (four items instead of five, ten tunas instead of 12, etc.), has no passion and he forgets things (you left the best chicken part behind, dummy). And yet, Sandra got booted.

Hard to see who is a worthy winner at this point - they all have warts of their own. I thought Scott did a good job leading his group during his course, but then couldn't do a simple scooping of his sauce in the proper way.

06-13-14, 00:04 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Dear Gordon,"
The show is hiring Kardashian/Beyoncé "talent". It's dead.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Colonel Zoiderg 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-14, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "And with all that..."
With the favorite melting down, a pre-black jacket toss-out, ANOTHER favorite telling Chef Gordon "The hell with it" in MID-SERVICE, and crazy Jason almost pulling it off...

...NOTHING?

You guys probably aren't even aware it's coming back in the fall. Thirteenth verse, same as the first, a little bit louder and a whole lot worse.

CSHS79 896 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-29-14, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And with all that..."
In the challenge as well as service it was pretty much a draw since they finished pretty close together. However, both kitchens had a chef that deserved to be thrown out, something Gordon has done during so many services. This was perhaps the tipping point and where I think Jason lost the job. Scott had the guts/leadership ability to say GET OUT!!! and Jason didn't. It was a $250,000 dollar mistake.

PepeLePew13 25312 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-14, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: And with all that..."
Oh I'm aware of it ... just haven't been around all that much to comment on the show since I've been out of town for a few weeks!

Congrats to Scott for winning - he's an arrogant prick and an egomaniac, but he was easily the right choice out of all of the chefs on this season. You don't have to like your leader as long as he gets the job done. He was my choice way back in May after watching the first few episodes (I mentioned him in a post above), but even then I had some misgivings about him; then again, everyone had serious warts on this season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •