The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Early Week 6 Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Early Week 6 Speculation"
Michael is gone this week.

Here's why.
Jimmy and Elsie have both been shown in the opening sequence wearing blue shirts. Michael has not, despite actually being on the blue team at one point. The previews showed scenes from dinner service for the week, and the teams have not been merged combined. Therefore, it's reasonable to assume that Jimmy and Elsie are safe this week.

Now, why Michael and not anyone from the blue team? I would say that it's reasonable to assume that the merge combining of the two teams occurs with 5 contestants left, since 2 is NOT a feasible number of chefs for a full dinner seating. That would probably be in week 7. It's also reasonable to assume that the merged combined team would wear the colors of the team that went into the week with more players, if they're not going to be getting a new color altogether. Since they're tied now, it makes sense that the blue team wins.

The question now is, how do you eliminate someone at 3? Does Gordon choose someone to be safe? There's no point to "nominating" anyone at this point.

At any rate, it doesn't look good for Michael, IMHO.

"I don't think it's possible for someone whose cooter is in that many places on the Internet to actually give up public life." - Landru

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Early Week 6 Speculation Silvergirl1 06-28-05 1
   RE: Early Week 6 Speculation Cyndimaus 06-28-05 2
       RE: Early Week 6 Speculation DeltaPin 06-28-05 3
           RE: Early Week 6 Speculation Cyndimaus 06-28-05 5
 RE: Early Week 6 Speculation DeltaPin 06-28-05 4
   RE: Early Week 6 Speculation ginger 06-28-05 6
       Re: Michael DontGetMeStarted 06-28-05 7
 latest promo shows Michael in a blu... lovwigglesworth 07-08-05 8
 RE: Early Week 6 Speculation Sabriel5 07-08-05 9
 RE: Early Week 6 Speculation Agman2 03-10-16 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Silvergirl1 9339 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Early Week 6 Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-05 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

I was thinking that Michael might be going soon, just based on last night's edit where he is talking to himself. I don't know how Gordon feels about the whole sabotage effort, either, but I'm thinking he would not like it, and I do think he knows about it from the way things looked in the kitchen. He would have one of his Sous Chefs to inform him of the situation with the big push for more lasagna orders.

Thanks for the analysis. I think you may be right.

Silvergirl

Come swimming with me!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-28-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Early Week 6 Speculation"
"He would have one of his Sous Chefs to inform him of the situation with the big push for more lasagna orders."

Wasn't the Sous Chef for the red team in on the lasagna idea? I may not be remembering correctly, but I seem to remember her involved and making suggestions.

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-28-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Early Week 6 Speculation"
I don't think the "sabotage" would be a big deal to Gordon. They were just recommending the lasanga, no matter what was ordered the blue team would still have to cook it. It's not like they were spitting in the food, though some of the dishes Jimmy served might have been a little salty from all the dripping sweat.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-28-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Early Week 6 Speculation"
"though some of the dishes Jimmy served might have been a little salty from all the dripping sweat."

LOL! Poor guy! Guess it would have spoiled the image of the restaurant if he'd worn a bandana! (not that a dripping, sweaty guy does much for the image either)

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-28-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Early Week 6 Speculation"
I'm just thinking to the previews where they stated it was every chef for themselves, or something to that nature. Since the original teams had six, they might go down to one kitchen.

Also, Gordon may just pick an individual winner, not a team, and everyone else is eligible for elimination, whether red or blue. Somehow I see Ralph & Michael getting picked in a strategy move, going back to Gordon's "toughest choice ever".

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Early Week 6 Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-05 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-28-05 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

I bow to Draco's spoiling virtuosity. That Suddenly Psycho edit he got last night makes me think we 86 Michael next week.

However, I am notoriously wrong about everything I predict in reality television.
ET fix ebonics.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-28-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Re: Michael"
I saw this posted on a thread on another board.... I thought the Cordon Bleu bit was interesting..it's from Datalounge which is famous for bs... but it's nice to hear something other than the original boring PR about the remaining contestants...

"michael is married to one of my acquaintances here in L.A. she's a stripper. they're both very nice, love each other deeply, and are perfect for each other. he's not skanky -- he studied at the cordon bleu."

a super Seana siggy

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-08-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "latest promo shows Michael in a blue coat"
I would guess that means all three of the current red team makes it past one more elimination to the individual competition phase. Meaning one of the current blue team (Ralph, Andrew, or Jessica) goes next.

Sabriel5 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-08-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sabriel5 Click to send private message to Sabriel5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Early Week 6 Speculation"
I don't think Elsie & Jimmy are wearing the Blue's colors. If you look again I think you will see that they are black. On the Fox home page you can see even the earliest bootees wearing white with black. If you look closely you can see the black from time to time under the red bars on the red jackets. I think when the time comes for them to merge...sorry, I mean combine, they will just remove the colored bars and everyone will be wearing whithe with black.

Agman2 2352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-10-16, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Early Week 6 Speculation"
'sup Draco?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •