The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hallelujah"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

sylvan 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-19-11, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvan Click to send private message to sylvan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hallelujah"
SHE IS FINALLY GONE!!!! So long Elise!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Good! foonermints 09-19-11 1
 RE: Hallelujah Sunny_Bunny 09-19-11 2
 *mutter* Estee 09-20-11 3
   RE: *mutter* bullzeye 09-20-11 4
       Yep moonbaby 09-20-11 5
           RE: Yep krismiss2us 09-21-11 6
               RE: Yep grit 09-21-11 7
                   RE: Yep Colonel Zoidberg 09-22-11 8
                       RE: Yep DreamHisGirl 11-17-11 9
                           RE: Yep Starshine 11-17-11 10
 RE: Hallelujah agman 12-01-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-11, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Good!"
I hope she was filled with hideous pain at the end.
The kind she's inflicted on us for months now.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-11, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hallelujah"
Please tell me he told her off good and well! Cant wait to watch for myself!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-11, 05:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*mutter*"
I hate to say this -- I really hate to say it -- but she was ahead of Paul. (Who has to be filed with the 'greatest' stealth winners in genre history, but that's another post.) At least for the night she went, her performance was more solid than his. Overall body of work -- no. On that, she should have been out about a dozen chefs ago. I just find it mildly ironic that she got booted on the evening she was actually beating somebody.

With a slight boost for having that someone be the winner.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-20-11, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *mutter*"
I know what you mean. I reluctantly had to admit that Paul owes her for his victory - she rallied behind him in a very material and magnanimous way - something I didn't see coming at all.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-11, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Yep"
I didn't care for her at all and then she came in, said she wasn't bitter and was going to help him win and she did just that.

I was shocked. Good for her. Good for HIM!

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-21-11, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yep"
which apparently goes to show that there was a lot going on behind the scenes or was edited out. I, also, did not see her coming back as anything but bitter...and the way ramsey complimented her on her exit said to me that apparently there was more to that woman than meets the eye.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-11, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yep"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-11 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

But did you catch Ramsey's comment to Elise during the celebration after Paul won? Gordon said something to Elise about her trying not to be such a bitch. That tells me that there was definitely something to her bitch edit that was not manufactured.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-22-11, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Yep"
That part was hilarious. So true - and it's probably what cost her. If she could show just a bit of restraint and some measure of humility, she might have won the whole damn thing. Because, for all her flaws - she acts like a caged animal tortured with a cattle prod over the slightest provocation, she melts down more easily than others, she's hard to get along with - she's one hell of a chef. Otherwise, there's no way in hell she'd make the final thirteen, let alone the final three.

Given that the talent pool this season was insanely thin, Elise went at the right time. Any other season, she's probably out right before black jackets.

DreamHisGirl 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-17-11, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DreamHisGirl Click to send private message to DreamHisGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yep"
Will anyone hire her after this? I don't think anyone would want to work with someone like that.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-11, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Yep"
I agree that no-one would want to work with the Elise that we saw. However she has been working in kitchens for quite a time, so my assumption is that we saw a "game-focussed" Elise and she would be a little less intense in real life.

To be fair we did also see that she was a good chef.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-11, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hallelujah"
She was such a train wreck! I couldn't stand her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •