The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"8 and then 7 left"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-23-11, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"8 and then 7 left"
Honestly Natalie over Elise? WTF is Ramsey thinking? Yeah, I get it that Natalie had a bad night on fish, but Elise is just a freakin disaster! She will not make a good team player.

*Joker 2011*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 8 and then 7 left Belle Book 08-23-11 1
   RE: 8 and then 7 left krismiss2us 08-26-11 2
       RE: 8 and then 7 left lindaj18 08-29-11 3
           RE: 8 and then 7 left PepeLePew13 08-30-11 4
               RE: 8 and then 7 left Estee 08-30-11 5
                   RE: 8 and then 7 left Belle Book 08-30-11 6
                       RE: 8 and then 7 left Loree 08-30-11 7
                           RE: 8 and then 7 left jbug 08-31-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-23-11, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 8 and then 7 left"
It wasn't just one bad night on fish. I think Natalie's had a few bad nights on fish. I just don't think she's good on fish. And when she struggled, she kind of fell apart. But I think one reason why Ramsay kept Elise around is probably because he wants her to make it to the point where she gets a black jacket, because neither Paul nor Tommy nor Will have worked with her. Elizabeth? Oh yeah! Jennifer! Same as well. But the three guys? Nope. And he wants to see how Paul and Will handle Elise -- Tommy's a loser, and everyone (except maybe Tommy) knows it, so I doubt Ramsay wants to see how Tommy works with Elise.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-11, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 8 and then 7 left"
That's probably true and, of course, Elise is good for ratings, right? I'm really thinking Will's the one to win...maybe Jennifer to the finals with him. What do you think?

*a dear abby special*

lindaj18 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-11, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindaj18 Click to send private message to lindaj18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 8 and then 7 left"
Does Elise ever just close her mouth? What a drama queen! She should have been gone weeks ago. I think it might be Will and Jennifer. I hope Will and the other guy(not tommie give Elise what she deserves.. a smackdown.

One note: Will made a crack about Elise(Ghetto goes to the beach)..But when Will got in the limo..it was clear he had never been anywhere either..It's pronouned RO DA OE drive, dude..not RODEO.

I want to see Elise meltdown to nothing like the witch she is!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-11, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 8 and then 7 left"
I think Jennifer seriously damaged any chances she had of winning in last night's episode - even though she had a good reason to do so, I felt she went over the top with her screaming and declaration of war, and the way she talked down to both Elizabeth and Elise was not indicative of a good leadership approach.

Don't get me wrong, I think Jennifer is the best pure cook left in the game (along with Will), but to win Hell's Kitchen, you need more than just cooking skills. Both Holli and Nona won in recent seasons because they had both communication and diplomacy skills.

The final three will be Will, Paul and Jennifer. No way Tommy or Elise survive the next two cuts, imho.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-11, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 8 and then 7 left"
If Elise doesn't become the TV Tropes image for Elimination Houdini, I may put her there myself. (Which would mean I'd have to scrub my hard drive with steel wool. Well, there goes my Thursday night.) She does have her own paragraph on the page, but poster child should be her destiny, legacy, and the whole of her character.

Gordon keeps claiming he sees something in her. If it's not 'the lines of the script requiring an antagonist reflected in your empty eyes', I'd really like to know just what it is...

As for Jennifer -- until last night, I had her as the winner, especially after reviewing the opening credits and seeing her launching the multiball player with Gordon's happy 'Yes!' as the double-punch. Will has too much ego -- he's firmly on the Russell path -- Paul is Genericook, Tommy wouldn't be able to remember where he was working three days out of five, and Elise won't be able to get a job as Lacey's deli counter assistant. I still think she has a good chance -- but ultimately, the restaurant may be happy that the stated winner's position doesn't actually exist.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-30-11, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 8 and then 7 left"
Well, Elise shows a lot of passion. But mostly, I think Ramsay just sees the perfect "villain that you need to keep around for drama and ratings" image in her eyes.

I think it's between Jennifer and Will for the win. Paul might quit (although I doubt he will), and in any case he has a bad temper and Tommy & Elise -- yeah, right. Cannon fodder.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-11, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 8 and then 7 left"
Elise should have been gone weeks ago. She is only being kept for drama. Will or Paul will probably win.

The only good part of lastnight's show was Fabio.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-11, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 8 and then 7 left"
I love it that Fabio has become quite the DAW!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •