The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Elise egotist, over confident or just insane?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-21-11, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Elise egotist, over confident or just insane?"
And then I thought. hey why not all three!

Ep 1. Dives in to take over the fish, when she was supposed to be making the appetisers, whines about other competitors when she was no great shakes herself

Ep 2. Refuses to let Carrie have anything to do with the steaks, then blames her because "she just stood back". Decides to have a row with Gordo

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Elise egotist, over confident o... PepeLePew13 07-21-11 1
 RE: Elise egotist, over confident o... Colonel Zoidberg 07-21-11 2
   RE: Elise egotist, over confident o... mindy23 07-25-11 3
       RE: Elise egotist, over confident o... mindy23 08-15-11 7
 RE: Elise egotist, over confident o... Estee 07-26-11 4
 Pick the motive. Estee 07-26-11 5
   RE: Pick the motive. Belle Book 07-26-11 6
       RE: Pick the motive. annielynne42 08-17-11 8
 The shock of the season. Estee 08-17-11 9
   RE: The shock of the season. PepeLePew13 08-17-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-11, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Elise egotist, over confident or just insane?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-11 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

Yep, I'll go with "all three" as well, and I'd like to add "obsessive-with-Carrie" to the list. She's just over the top, constantly running her mouth.

Best line: "To me, it looked like Carrie was enjoying it {the meat milkshake}. She's had plenty of meat in her mouth."

(Edited to fix the brackets from a straight one to a wavy one)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-21-11, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Elise egotist, over confident or just insane?"
Elise: the female Benjamin.

The one positive about her: she doesn't say, "Oui, Chef!"

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-25-11, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Elise egotist, over confident or just insane?"
Don't know if this was brought up or not, but I was amazed that, after, what? Half a day, she had the guts to bring whatshisface into her bedroom?? In plain sight, out in the open where EVERYONE knew what was going on!!

Wow, you have to really be out there to do that. I mean, as in not giving a carp what anyone thinks!!

And he seemed to really enjoy himself, as in 'sending out a special thanks to Carrie-CALL ME', on his way out! WOW. Whodathunk??

I hope Gordon gets to see THAT tape and brings it up some time. But he usually stays clear of the physical stuff, as in the season before last when the other winner was playing toesies in the hot tub with her contender.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-15-11, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Elise egotist, over confident or just insane?"
>OOPS-I was thinking of Carrie, not Elise. Sorry-my bad!!
>
>
>

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Elise egotist, over confident or just insane?"
I think you're going to need some extra options.

07-26-11, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Pick the motive."
Elise has her name tattooed on herself because:

1. She's honoring the person she loves most.
2. She sometimes wakes up with no memory, identification, or idea who she is.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-26-11, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pick the motive."
I'd say #1. Elise honors the person she loves most -- herself!

I doubt Elise sometimes wakes up with no memory, identificaiton, or even an idea of who she is -- but it's sure funny to think she might do so!

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-11, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pick the motive."
So glad I found this forum, so, I can express my views on that loud mouth biotch.....Elise!!! I am surprised that bossy a$$ is still there! I, so, want to biotch slap her! She has an ego bigger then anyone I have ever known! I don't care if she was the best chef ever on Hell's Kitchen, she should be gone due to her nasty attitude & constanly picking on Carrie, & being such a know-it-all; which she has proven she doesn't know much at all! And why shouldn't Carrie fight back? And who gives a rat's behind if she slept with someone on there? Elise is a demon in my eyes!

08-17-11, 08:47 PM (EST)
9. "The shock of the season."
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-11 AT 10:53 PM (EST)

Married?

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-11, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The shock of the season."
I know! I was thinking to myself, "Boy that lucky bastard is having the time of his life partying while his wife is away terrorizing others on a reality show!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •