The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes to make.,"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-11, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes to make.,"
Veal, filet mignon.

Can only eat fish, can freely eat meat.

Raw, cooked.

Garnish station, garbage dump.

Get rid of Elise, get rid of Gina.

Anyone could make those.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes... suzzee 08-03-11 1
   RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes... Estee 08-03-11 3
 RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes... Starshine 08-03-11 2
   RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes... Estee 08-03-11 4
       RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes... Belle Book 08-03-11 6
           RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes... PepeLePew13 08-04-11 7
               RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes... Belle Book 08-04-11 8
 Missed it moonbaby 08-03-11 5
 RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes... Colonel Zoidberg 08-04-11 9
 Elise to win! Starshine 08-04-11 10
   RE: Elise to win! Estee 08-04-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-03-11, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes to make.,"
Fie on those uber-high school divas who think everyone will eat what they want. "I only eat fish."

A Tribe masterpiece

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-03-11, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes to make.,"
But at least they can tell the difference between Asia and Hawaii.

The fish-only requirement was a religious one: we would have had the same issue with an Orthodox rabbinical school graduation party that tried to serve bacon-wrapped scallops. That committee member just wanted to make sure there was one entree she could safely consume.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-11, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes to make.,"
I think that Monterrey should have gone before Gina, she didn't seem that bad to me (and she was cute).

"I can't be bothered to listen to what you want"

That cake! What a mess "We thought it would look like sand Chef"

Elise vs Carrie round V and VI <yawn>

08-03-11, 12:10 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes to make.,"
Do you think we should try for a cross-series romance by introducing Elise and Christian? They have so much in common! Raging egos, didn't come to make friends, believe they only get criticism because they're so much better than everyone else, take the best dish made and denigrate it for not being theirs... It's a match made in somebody's region of an afterlife, but don't ask which one.

(Elise is Sabrina is Autumn is Tenille is.., gee, this casting quota system looks familiar.)

As far as eliminations go, I think we're still at that stage where it's a mix between Cast To Lose and Had A Really Bad Night In A Series Of Too Many, Collect Them All. At most, there may be four cheftastants who could qualify for the proffered job. Everyone else is cannon fodder, and the order of firing doesn't matter except for personal satisfaction. And silence. Lots and lots of renewed, sweet, welcome silence.

With that in mind, I thought Gina was going to be around for a while longer. There are weaker links and bigger problems to cut free from the red team, Elise, and when it came to the single-episode sin, mistaking filet for veal had to be the firing offense of the night. For Krupa to survive that... I don't know exactly what the producers want, but it seems to go up to eleven.

Personally, I just wish Gordon had let them work with liquid nitrogen. A few accidental cryogenic suspensions would have sped the season along.

Not that it means anything for her cooking, but Gina was cute.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-03-11, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes to make.,"
Unfortunately, Gina had two problems going against her. First, she had screwed up in the Episode 4 service while this was Krupa's first major mistake there. Second, Elise causes drama. We all know Ramsay doesn't get rid of the problem child this early in the season (much as I'd have loved to see Elise go instead of Gina).

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-11, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes to make.,"
Well, there was also the "Krupa = food is Krapa" comment from Gordon in the first episode ... her very first chance to make an impression on him was to serve up a vile-looking puke-green sauce poured over some naan bread. Not as major as in this week's episodes, but what a way to make an initial impression!

Krapa's not long for the game. The only people I can see at this point who might have legit chances of winning are Natalie and Paul, with Jonathan being a good distance behind these two. Both Nat and Paul are good communicators in the kitchen, which is a requirement for a head chef job.

Elise and Carrie are just there for entertainment purposes and also for Gordon to see how his leading candidates handle them. Of note was that Gordon recognized how quickly Natalie replied, "Elise" when he took an informal poll to see who all the ladies preferred out of the game.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-11, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes to make.,"
I think Krupa will be one of the last three women standing but I don't see her in the finale either. I totally agree with you about Elise and Carrie being there for entertainment purposes and to test Ramsay's leading candidates.

Right now, I think Natalie and either Paul or Will will be the last two chefs standing.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-11, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Missed it"
but didn't really miss it. That didn't take long

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-11, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episodes #5 & 6: easy mistakes to make.,"
It's the same pattern over and over...

Red team makes stupid mistake, blue team wins reward. Blue team enjoys reward too much. Red team works hard during punishment, except for Elise. Blue team can't get it together during dinner service. Red team wins. Or neither team wins. Someone useless goes home.

Of the remaining blue team members - Jonathon's not long for this game, Tommy's a walking corpse, and Paul is on notice. Only Natalie and Will have avoided making waves.

Of the remaing red team members - Elise and Carrie should probably be lined up against a wall and shot, even if it's just with paintball guns, or maybe just have their vocal cords removed; at this point I really don't care...Elizabeth is dumb, Krupa's hot or cold, Jennifer's quiet but decent, and there's someone else on the show whom I can't name that will probably end up winning it all.

The blue chefs are more talented. But Ulong had better individuals than Koror, for those who recall Survivor: Palau, and we all know how that turned out.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-11, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Elise to win!"
I think if Elise would shut up and actually listen to other people then she would be in with a good shout of winning. She generally cooks well, and she could run a kitchen well.

It's just that she doesn't seem to work well as a part of a team.

Plus she is the cutest girl left (when her mouth is shut, and her eyebrows down)

08-04-11, 05:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Elise to win!"
...Elise had a moment when her mouth was shut?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •