The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #3: minutes from the meeting of the drama preservation society."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-11, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #3: minutes from the meeting of the drama preservation society."
*checks script update*

'Gordon: if you throw one of those two out before they have the chance to kill each other on camera, we're cutting off your hope supply forever. Sincerely, the people who would never even remotely consider tapping your phone. (By the way, sorry to hear about your son's soccer team.)'

Hell's Bitches are back. And half of them are male.

I see the 'sex=death' equation is in full force.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #3: minutes from the m... PepeLePew13 07-26-11 1
   RE: Episode #3: minutes from the m... Estee 07-26-11 2
       RE: Episode #3: minutes from the m... PepeLePew13 07-26-11 3
           RE: Episode #3: minutes from the m... Starshine 07-26-11 4
               RE: Episode #3: minutes from the m... Estee 07-27-11 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #3: minutes from the meeting of the drama preservation society."
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-11 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

Heh, that didn't surprise me one bit - on the surface, it looks like a ploy to keep the drama (and the ratings) high, but I also think that Gordon kept Carrie because he wants to see how the early contenders for the prize handle Carrie.

Let's face it, pretty much every restaurant has a Carrie or a Sabrina (from last season) so the best head chefs find a way to make use of every part of the staff, no matter how loopy he/she is. Even Raj survived a couple of eliminations before he left, but he was too far gone to be of any hope - at least Carrie isn't completely beyond hope (yet) and Sabrina had some degree of capability.

ETA: I'm intrigued by the previews as it gives the impression that tonight's elimination is going to be a major surprise. So that means Carrie is safe tonight. Jennifer wouldn't be a surprise after her being called forward last night. How about Elise after her confrontation with the sous chef?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-26-11, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #3: minutes from the meeting of the drama preservation society."
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-11 AT 02:03 PM (EST)

It looked like Monterrey had most of the fighting going on, but Elise has been confronting everything that won't leave her personal space under its own power, which means she's been having a lot of fights with the stove. You can partially justify Monterrey -- if you haven't wanted to punch Scott, then you've never met him. (He does it on purpose. He enjoys it. And one day, it's going to backfire.) Elise, not so much.

Shocking to me would be a doubleheader (or more), or a chef who's been on the high end of competence so far. 'Season's over' would be Jonathan.

ETA: The listings for next week's show indicate a single elimination tonight.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode #3: minutes from the meeting of the drama preservation society."
Hummmm, huh. No winning team tonight, four nominees. And the eliminated person: "Took ___ time very seriously in HK, but ___ seriously couldn't cook."

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-26-11, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode #3: minutes from the meeting of the drama preservation society."
Hardly a shock though, the eliminee never seemed to have a clue about working in a busy brigade style kitchen

07-27-11, 09:22 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode #3: minutes from the meeting of the drama preservation society."
I think the shock was supposed to be the discovery of the dictatorship instead of the hoped-for democracy. Half the crew votes to get rid of Elise? Too bad: Gordon works on the Patrician system. It doesn't matter how much they need her out of there: she stays as long as her total self-absorption and inability to get along with anything made of atoms remains vaguely entertaining or until the producers start to hear the subtle sound of future *clicks*, whichever comes first.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •