The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AWESOME NEW DVD HELL'S KITCHEN SEASON 1 UNCENSORED"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

GORDON_RAMSAY 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-28-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GORDON_RAMSAY Click to send private message to GORDON_RAMSAY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AWESOME NEW DVD HELL'S KITCHEN SEASON 1 UNCENSORED"
Season 1 is coming to DVD and will feature all episodes + Bonus Features -> Interviews w/ Chef Ramsay, Executive Producers (Kent Weed, Arthur Smith) and Prodn Designer (John Janavs) and Tour of the Restaurant/Studio
All episodes are unbleeped...can't wait !

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AWESOME NEW DVD HELL'S KITCHEN ... Estee 04-01-08 1
 RE: AWESOME NEW DVD HELL'S KITCHEN ... paulyd 10-15-10 2
 GORDON RAMSAY LIKES SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!... foonermints 10-15-10 3
   RE: GORDON RAMSAY LIKES SPAM!!!!!!!... grit 10-15-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-08, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AWESOME NEW DVD HELL'S KITCHEN SEASON 1 UNCENSORED"
I don't give serious replies to apparent spam too often, but since FOX releases reality seasons on DVD about as often as Big Brother casts a human being, I went to Amazon and double-checked this one.

Release date is April 8th.

Surprise.

http://tinyurl.com/34wxss

It's a three-disc set. No official mention of special features. Suggested retail is $26.99: Amazon will sell it for $19.99.

paulyd 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-15-10, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail paulyd Click to send private message to paulyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AWESOME NEW DVD HELL'S KITCHEN SEASON 1 UNCENSORED"
Season 2 is just as good I purchased it sept 2010

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-10, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "GORDON RAMSAY LIKES SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Who suspected this?

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-15-10, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: GORDON RAMSAY LIKES SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He does! First, braise the Spam in the dishwasher in a red wine and balsamic vinegarette stock. Next, wrap the Spam in aluminum foil with fresh rosemary, ginger and bok choy, place the foil packet inside your car engine and drive about 200 miles. When you reach your destination, remove the foil pack from your engine and allow to sit undisturbed. Don't cut the meat yet, otherwise you will lose all those juices that make it tender. Pull out your propane camp stove and make a sauce using heavy cream, pineapples, and caviar. Don't forget to season the sauce with salt, you stupid donkey! Plate the food and garnish with arugala, radicchio, and Thin Mint cookies.

I hear this is Gordon's favorite recipe.

another agman creation

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •