The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Opening credits analysis: Season #7."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-10, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Opening credits analysis: Season #7."
The thread posting time makes this a preemptive strike. Prior sequences just make it necessary.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Opening credits analysis: Seas... Seana 06-16-10 1
   RE: Opening credits analysis: Seas... Seana 07-09-10 2
       RE: Opening credits analysis: Seas... Belle Book 07-10-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-10, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Opening credits analysis: Season #7."
A couple things in hindsight:

The first Living Damned shown is Mikey, who gets all stirred up: he's gone.

Andrew is shown being pushed by the sous-chefs - gone.

Julie burns something: she's gone for burning the potatoes and carrots.

I think Nilka might do well - she's shown holding a ball of flame.

Jason burns a fish, so maybe he'll be out soon?

Ed is surfing on a knife and looking pretty well-off, maybe he does well for a while?

Scott has a flaming marshmallow thrown into his mouth and then gives 2 thumbs up - he might go a bit farther.

Autumn has a devil on her shoulder - she laughs: cast as the bad guy, maybe?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-10, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Opening credits analysis: Season #7."
So I was wrong about Scott doing well and Jason doing poorly. Maybe not a bad guess about Nilka, but she's gone now, not even in the final 6.

So we have

Ed: surfing on a knife
Jason: burning fish on a fishing line
Benjamin: sinking into lava under the weight of many pots/pans
Jay: I think he launches the marshmallow at Scott
Autumn: laughing, with a devil on her shoulder
Hollie: I forget

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-10-10, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Opening credits analysis: Season #7."
Ed surfs on a knife but wipes out -- I think that's referring to his recent troubles. Eventually, I think he's going to totally "wipe out".

Benjamin's opening credits indicate that he'll take on too much (or is already doing so) and will go down.

I've forgotten what Holli's credit is off the top of my head as well, but it wasn't anything that indicates bad news for her, that much I know.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •