The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it the jacket?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-10, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it the jacket?"
There must be something which turns every man who wanders onto the red team into a gigantic egomaniac...

Benjamin can't sink into the fire soon enough. Anyone want to throw him a few more pots and speed up the process?

On a completely unrelated note, this is the second Siobhan to go out too early this year. (Why will Fran not die?)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it the jacket? grit 06-30-10 1
   I forgot it was on moonbaby 06-30-10 2
   RE: Is it the jacket? Colonel Zoidberg 06-30-10 3
       RE: Is it the jacket? Jackie40s 07-01-10 4
           RE: Is it the jacket? Colonel Zoidberg 07-06-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-30-10, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it the jacket?"
Where is last night's recap? I forgot to record HK because of my daughter's party. What happened?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-10, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I forgot it was on"
but ya know these double episodes are a killer-I can't take a two hour serving from the kitchen.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-30-10, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it the jacket?"
Round 1: Theme was a 50th wedding anniversary. Reward challenge was to update the menu from the couple's wedding. Red team wins - treated to a 50's-style diner-type reward, complete with roller-skating females. Blue team forced to decorate for the bash.

Salvatore screwed up the challenge with some kind of chicken meatball, which was, predictably, undercooked. Autumn should have spoken up about it - fail.

Dinner service goes to the blue team in a narrow victory. Red team nominates Fran and Siobhan for elimination; Ramsay eliminates, in a moment of pique, Salvatore.

Round 2: Theme was gourmet sandwiches. Red team, up a member, sits out Siobhan's sandwich. The challenge is a tie, so Ramsay uses Siobhan's sandwich to break it. He likes it - Benjamin says he would never serve it in his restaurant, but Ramsay liked it - but he punishes the red team for sitting her out instead of Fran. Reward was a trip to wine country, where the team got entirely wasted. Punishment was making peanut butter from scratch. For the second time this season, I would have preferred the punishment to the reward.

Ed got naked in the hot tub. The blue team sleepwalked through dinner service - Ramsay ejects the entire team and soon does the same to the red team. Benjamin kicks Siobhan off the fish station. Siobhan lets him. Siobhan goes home.

Last week, I announced I was an Autumn fan, and she promptly tanked.

This week, I announce I am a Jason fan.

Jackie40s 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-01-10, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jackie40s Click to send private message to Jackie40s Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it the jacket?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-10 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

2 people I like to see get sent home..

Benjamin: - Being too arrogant, cocky, and a bully towards the red team especially Siobhan.
This guy is a real ...

Autumn: - She doesn't do very much for either teams and talks too friggen much.
She's another one that's got to go...
They both aren't good enough to be !

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-06-10, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it the jacket?"
ITA on Benjamin...total loose cannon and total backstabber. Not the kind of person I want to work with in anything. I wouldn't build a model airplane with him, much less run a restaurant.

Not so much on Autumn...actually think her biggest flaw is that she doesn't know when to speak up. Perhaps she's overcompensating for being smacked down on the red team by never saying anything on the blue team - she let Salvatore serve a chicken meatball and let Jason lord over her at one point. She's definitely good enough to be a head chef on talent alone, but she needs to learn when to speak up. Working the pass at F3 could kill her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •