The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-10, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Please keep all your @#$%&* discussion of tonight's !@#$$!@ episode on this :><@$#% thread until the @#$ West Coast catches up to @#@#@# reality.

What?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spo... Snidget 06-01-10 1
 Uh Oh Snidget 06-01-10 2
 Please don't eat the toothpick. Estee 06-01-10 3
   RE: Please don't eat the toothpick. Snidget 06-01-10 5
 Sequelitis. Estee 06-01-10 4
   RE: Sequelitis. Snidget 06-01-10 6
       RE: Sequelitis. Estee 06-01-10 8
 Gordon swears they'll complete the ... Estee 06-01-10 7
   RE: Gordon swears they'll complete ... mindy23 06-03-10 19
   RE: Gordon swears they'll complete ... Bursar 06-07-10 23
 It's throw-out night! Estee 06-01-10 9
 Don't get nervous Snidget 06-01-10 10
 Completed Service--New Definition Snidget 06-01-10 11
 Hell's Kitchen? Domino's. Estee 06-01-10 12
   And he still won't close it down. Snidget 06-01-10 13
   RE: Hell's Kitchen? Domino's. PepeLePew13 06-04-10 21
 RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spo... Estee 06-01-10 14
   RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spo... Colonel Zoidberg 06-04-10 22
 RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spo... Estee 06-01-10 15
   RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spo... Snidget 06-01-10 16
       RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spo... vince3 06-02-10 18
   RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spo... Loree 06-02-10 17
       RE: It's just all 'second verse, sa... mindy23 06-03-10 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-10, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Thank #@*$&# I don't have to start this.

I think one challenge should be based on the OTCC recipes.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-01-10, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Uh Oh"
Which one of these doofs is the piece of cake dude, oh yikes.

Delusion cracks in 3...2...

06-01-10, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Please don't eat the toothpick."
Advice for better living, brought to you by the red team.

So after facing our cast of intrepid extras who were just taught which direction to point the camera in, our aspiring deaders get to watch Gordon go kissy-face. Really, what is it with this family and cheesy disguises?

Banana. Leaf. (It's from Northern Hallucination!)

Don't wear heels in the kitchen... or tattoo the show's logo onto your body without knowing you won't be out first...

06-01-10, 08:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Please don't eat the toothpick."
I'm not sure I'd sign anything with one of those dishes.

I kept watching the Tabasco going that isn't all one person and one dish, is it....and it was. Taking the Hell in Hell's Kitchen a bit too literally?

06-01-10, 08:21 PM (EST)
4. "Sequelitis. "
Wow. Jonathan's really let himself go.

06-01-10, 08:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Sequelitis. "
So I wasn't hallucinating the blue?

06-01-10, 08:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sequelitis. "
No. I'm sure that was blue. I kept looking at it. A lot.

It's the season of Ten-Car Pileup Hair. (In Mikey's case, that's literal.)

06-01-10, 08:23 PM (EST)
7. "Gordon swears they'll complete the first service."
After seeing the redesign on the living quarters, I just swore. Gah. What's the writing on the walls say? Abandon all pattern coordination, ye who enter here?

So we've got a potential cannibal in the group. How nice. A few bloodstains on the walls will make them much more tolerable.

And who knew you could mold tabasco into the shape of a chicken wing?

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-03-10, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Gordon swears they'll complete the first service."

>
>And who knew you could mold
>tabasco into the shape of
>a chicken wing?

LOL!!!

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-07-10, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Gordon swears they'll complete the first service."
>After seeing the redesign on the
>living quarters, I just swore.
> Gah. What's the
>writing on the walls say?
> Abandon all pattern coordination,
>ye who enter here?
>
Wasn't the redesign a challenge on HGTV's Next Design Star?

Ok, maybe not.

06-01-10, 08:37 PM (EST)
9. "It's throw-out night!"
Someone tossed Heather from the sous chef position: welcome Andi.

Both teams throw sleep out the window to watch Gordon's wee hour tutorials.

The women throw their dignity away during the punishment: serving the men breakfast in bed. (Salvatore thinks he's getting this every morning. Salvatore has tossed his sanity.)

We reach the service, and? Food gets tossed. Undercooked. Overcooked. Burnt. Raw. Seasoned onto nuclear with Way Too Much Curry. Crab dumped into the lobster risotto. Maria starts to have a giggle breakdown. Fran goes for the nervous variety. And Gordon realizes he's going to need multiple eliminations really early, then tosses three women out of the Red kitchen. (Jamie goes just to make things funnier.)

Completed dinner service? Complete disaster...

06-01-10, 08:38 PM (EST)
10. "Don't get nervous"
if you laugh when you get nervous.

06-01-10, 08:42 PM (EST)
11. "Completed Service--New Definition"
All the chefs kick out and up in the dorms?

06-01-10, 08:47 PM (EST)
12. "Hell's Kitchen? Domino's."
Benjamin. Salvatore. Stacey. Mikey. Watch them fall. In pairs, then one at a time, Gordon tosses them out of the kitchen. The remaining chefs are shoved together into one unit, in the valiant-but-stupid hopes that all the deadweight is gone. Perhaps a dinner service can be completed. Maybe the patrons won't dive out the windows to save themselves. There's a chance that if we spend any more time in the suite, we'll get to read the writing on the walls, which probably works out to 'Welcome Losers One And All.'

This is not what I'd consider as an encouraging start.

06-01-10, 08:49 PM (EST)
13. "And he still won't close it down."
Because he saw how much everyone loved Bret after he had a brain bleed?

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-10, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Hell's Kitchen? Domino's."
Boy, Salvatore really is the biggest tool I've seen in quite some time.

A pizzeria chef from Italy who doesn't bother to make fresh pasta? Really? And he's surprised when he gets tossed out...

06-01-10, 08:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
The remaining nine? Complete dinner service. (If you don't believe it, join the club.)

I wish I could buy Scott for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.

The women lost? Really? What was the criteria? Less people thrown out? Sure, that'll work... plus Ed was the rallier in the group, so he might have saved it for the blue. Gosh, how are the women ever going to narrow this down to a pair of nominees? And how long can Gordon restrain himself from just tossing the lot? It's been one episode and I already want to dump at least six...

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-04-10, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
This is where I thought Chef Gordon should have re-drawn the teams - the seven loser chefs get the best male chef just to balance the teams by gender. Kind of a Hell's Kitchen meets Bad News Bears.

That said, they both lost - and WTF was with Autumn being the best of the worst? Did Chef Gordon just pick based on which team got the fewest people kicked out? Autumn was nothing more than a cheerleader for her team until she got thrown into the hellstorm. Sadly, though, there are so many useless sacks of poop on her team that she'll stick around.

06-01-10, 09:01 PM (EST)
15. "RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Stacey vs. Fran. Fran offers to show Gordon her @#$$%. No one particularly wants to see Fran's @#$$%, but the offer must have either vaguely intrigued Gordon or set up a Discovery Health special to be named later, because she's the one who stays. Stacey? Just gets to be the lucky one.

Next week: a contestant named Siobhan doesn't know when to stop screaming. Gee, that's never happened before...

06-01-10, 09:04 PM (EST)
16. "RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Too bad, I like the name, but it seems to drive the bearers into crazy screaming fits (at least while cameras are around).

So, um these people were cast from restaurants that weren't good enough to make it onto the Kitchen Nightmare show?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-10, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Well, consider last summer started the ruinination of the "Russell", especially for watching a CBS show? Seems fair that Siobahn is now ruined for Fox...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-10, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HK #7 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Stacey or Fran? Did it really matter? I think Stacey left because Fran has a storyline with her controversy with Autumn. They wanted to keep Fran for the drama.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-03-10, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: It's just all 'second verse, same as the first'"
Same story, same stage, same head chef, different bozo's...

My husband walked in, and without even seeing the TV, heard the screaming and said, "Hell's Kitchen is back??".

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •