The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Tennille ever just 'talk'??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-23-09, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Tennille ever just 'talk'??"
Why is it, every.single.time. that girl comes on, alone, I have to either cringe or turn the volume down low? Or both! Does she have to freaking YELL about everything?

What is that about? Is she trying to be a stand-up comedy, trying to get a very strange and not-so-important point across?

I just don't get it. She is really proving herself in the kitchen, but man, who in their right mind would be able to handle talking to that woman for more than a few seconds???

When she is in the kitchen, she does seem to take control, and actually calm a bit, but those confessionals-holy moley! Forget about it! Nerves, meet grater.....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'?... weltek 09-23-09 1
   RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'?... jbug 09-23-09 2
       RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'?... weltek 09-24-09 6
   RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'?... JTaylor 09-23-09 4
 RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'?... Snidget 09-23-09 3
   RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'?... jbug 09-24-09 5
 BB vs HK - Most Annoying Voice? geekboy 09-30-09 7
   RE: BB vs HK - Most Annoying Voice? FlowerChild 10-07-09 9
       RE: BB vs HK - Most Annoying Voice? geekboy 10-07-09 10
           RE: BB vs HK - Most Annoying Voice? Loree 10-07-09 11
               RE: BB vs HK - Most Annoying Voice? Estee 10-07-09 12
 RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'?... Loree 09-30-09 8
 RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'?... weltek 10-07-09 13
   RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'?... jbug 10-07-09 14
       I agree. foonermints 10-07-09 15
           RE: I agree. weltek 10-13-09 16
               Sorry about that foonermints 10-13-09 17
               Gordon Saved the Day. foonermints 10-15-09 19
           RE: I agree. jbug 10-14-09 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-09, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'??"
I almost switched programs after listening to her continue to shout for the first hour. It's almost intolerable. DH & I can.not.stand it.

-A Tribetastic Creation
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-09, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'??"
& that's why I chose TBL over HK.
Well, that and I like TBL better

Agman 2009

09-24-09, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'??"
I refuse to watch TBL in real-time. It's the most overcommercialized and drawn out show EVER! Fast forwarding on the DVR is the only reason I watch the show. If I didn't have my DVR, I wouldn't watch it.

-A Tribetastic Creation

JTaylor 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-09, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JTaylor Click to send private message to JTaylor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'??"
OMG...this woman is such an annoyance...she is delusional if she thinks she has a chance in Hell of winning. her taste level is bottom of the barrel and she just doesn't see that all her whining shows her lack of class...no way ramsey would ever have a toad like her as a head cheff....she is an embarassment

Further..she has done worse than many ofthe chefs alredy eliminated...SHUT UP TOENAIL!!!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-09, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'??"
What do you mean use my inside voice and you are going to have to take my microphone away because I just blew out another one. This IS my inside voice, you don't want me getting LOUD now do you?

09-24-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'??"
now see?
that? is what's we're talkin about!
now go sit in the pantry till we tell you to come out.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-30-09, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "BB vs HK - Most Annoying Voice?"
OK, i'm a Big Brother and Hell's Kitchen fan.

BB 11 just finished up. It begs the question:

Who's voice is more annoying? Tennille or Natalie from BB11?

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-07-09, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB vs HK - Most Annoying Voice?"
Natalie for sure. MOST.ANNOYING.VOICE.EVER.

Tennille is bad....but for some reason I can somehow tolerate her......it's more the sheer volume than anything.

Course, I didn't like it when Gordon was yelling at her in the pantry one time and she was practically foaming at the mouth. That was gross.

Natalie. Man I hated her.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-07-09, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BB vs HK - Most Annoying Voice?"
I did like Tennille. She was perhaps the ONLY person this season who actually improved. To me, that's a big thing. I'm hating Kevin's ego. Ariel is getting worse instead of better. Dave is the man.

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BB vs HK - Most Annoying Voice?"
Kevin's ego has really become noticeable in the last few eps. I don't know if he was always this way and they just hid it. Or if his ego is growing as he sticks around. He really wants Dave taken out for his injury. I think he knows Dave is his competition and he doesn't want to face him.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-09, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BB vs HK - Most Annoying Voice?"
At least this isn't a BB season or Kevin would be jumping up and down on Dave's arm -- whenever he wasn't attempting to set the cast on fire.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'??"
I just wish Tennielle would quit yelling at us. I could understand her yelling at the other people in the kitchen. But why does she continue to yell at us? What did we do? I want her gone just for that.

10-07-09, 04:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'??"
*enjoys peace & quiet*

-A Tribetastic Creation

10-07-09, 04:23 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Does Tennille ever just 'talk'??"
Isn't it nice?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-09, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "I agree."
Will she be back for the finale?

Blarf.

10-13-09, 02:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: I agree."
I hate you for reminding me of this.

-A Tribetastic Creation

10-13-09, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Sorry about that"
Guess this means I'm out of the running for the next Peace Prize.

10-15-09, 10:24 PM (EST)
19. "Gordon Saved the Day."
NOW YOU LOVE ME, RIGHT?

10-14-09, 11:26 AM (EST)
18. "RE: I agree."
Gordon lurves us. He locked her up during the finale.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •