The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK6 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-09, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK6 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all text only discussion of tonight's events on this thread until the West Coast finds out if Chef Ramsey finally cracks for good or not for themselves.

I swear one of these days they are going to find the casting director artfully arranged on a plate with 15 extra special ingredients and they will not be able to find a jury who will convict.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Elimination Fall out Snidget 10-06-09 1
 Mini Me Snidget 10-06-09 2
 Challenge Snidget 10-06-09 3
   RE: Challenge Estee 10-06-09 6
 The mini guests arrive Snidget 10-06-09 4
   RE: The mini guests arrive Estee 10-06-09 7
 Reward and Punishment Snidget 10-06-09 5
 Start of Service. Snidget 10-06-09 8
 Middle of Service Snidget 10-06-09 9
 Dave: sugar addict? Estee 10-06-09 10
 End of Service Snidget 10-06-09 11
   The Tennille/Kevin bond. Estee 10-06-09 15
 10 minutes left Snidget 10-06-09 12
   RE: 10 minutes left Estee 10-06-09 13
 Final Three and.. Snidget 10-06-09 14
   RE: Final Three and.. Loree 10-07-09 16
 RE: HK6 Episode #11 East Coast Spoi... jbug 10-07-09 17
   RE: HK6 Episode #11 East Coast Spoi... Snidget 10-07-09 18
       RE: HK6 Episode #11 East Coast Spoi... weltek 10-07-09 20
   RE: If Dave doesn't take the whole ... mindy23 10-07-09 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-06-09, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Elimination Fall out"
Tennille with a glazed look. still here, still here.

Ariel feels she has to prove herself.

Kevin lists off everyone else's weaknesses. He thinks they don't know his.

Dave up early to pump himself up.

Ramsey uh oh no mini Ramsey comes out of the office.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-06-09, 08:07 PM (EST)
2. "Mini Me"
goes off on the cheftestants and asks if they are ready for today.

What, Ramsey can't have some fun with them.

Final Four and life will get harder. Vegetarians are a pain, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Each of them has to cook a vegetarian dish. 80 difficult customers arriving in an hour. 1 dish 80 portions 1 hour.

10-06-09, 08:10 PM (EST)
3. "Challenge"
Tennile, stuffed eggplant
Ariel, a vegetarian lasagna
Dave, polenta tower
Kevin, Mushroom crepe.

Dave wants no help and will show no weakness.

The guest arrive and they are vegetable hating children.

and to break with an eggplant with the HK logo when sliced.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-09, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Challenge"
That might just have been the greatest punchline of the year.

10-06-09, 08:18 PM (EST)
4. "The mini guests arrive"
Tennille whines she can't win.

We Want Food!!! and the chef are still plating.

Dave tries to call his stuff a sandwich and tries to get the kids to like me. He sold himself off.

Ariel says she lucked out with the lasagne.

Kevin calls it sweet and sour vegetables

Kids finally get all the portions.

Gagging and hiding food in napkins.

Since the kids were great they get a treat. Bags of treats for the kids.

Results

40% least favorite Kevin

Top two Dave and Tennille.

Tennille wins.

Dave says he is always the bridesmaid.

Punishment, is clean up the dining room. and it is a disaster.

Tennille gets a glamor day and then they will go to Nobu LA for lunch. Sushi.

10-06-09, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The mini guests arrive"
Tennille finally got a great confessional off. 'I made them stuffed eggplant! I'm twenty-eight! I just started liking eggplant!'

10-06-09, 08:24 PM (EST)
5. "Reward and Punishment"
The chef figure she will hate everything they do to her in Beverly Hills she cooks elementary food (so why the elementary kids liked it).

Well so far she seems to like the royal treatment.

Back in the dining room, lots of gum stuck under the tables. Dave is pocketing the little candies from the treat bags.

Chef says Tennille looks great, and she loves all the food and is in heaven.

She gest a present from the Chef, a set of Hand crafted sushi knives.

Dave think makeovers have nothing to do with dinner.

and Back to Hell. She has a lot of catching up to do.

and break.

10-06-09, 08:32 PM (EST)
8. "Start of Service."
Quick Chat. We've had Highs and Lows and somehow I haven't killed any of you yet. You can do better, each and everyone of you has hunger and passion and you need to put the key ingredient passion on each plate.

Chef wants to finish high. How many pharmaceuticals is that going to take?

Kevin starts with a good risotto.

Tennille getting behind with the scallops. Rubbery and Blond.

1/2 hour in all the appetizers are out and onto Entrees.

Dave after respect first and the prize second. As long as I don't do anything stupid. Dave collapses in pain. Break spaghetti in half to the HK logo.

10-06-09, 08:41 PM (EST)
9. "Middle of Service"
The nerve shot pain up to his ear. The lights started faded out. Ramsey says has the medics give him the once over. He says he can take the pain and he is OK.

Kevin is pissed and wants him out.

On track to get dinner finished in record time, if they can keep up the pace.

Something bad happened to the sea bass. Tennille says Bass can be the death of you.

There were burnt pans all over the place. Ramsey rounds them up. Tennille has stopped the entire kitchen.

Tennille is not doing anything to the fish and it isn't cooking itself properly on its own. Raw Halibut. Everyone has to start over on their dishes. Tennille isn't communicating. She tells them 2 minutes then tells Ramsey 6 minutes. He pulls her out of the kitchen and he's pissed off.

Break.

10-06-09, 08:44 PM (EST)
10. "Dave: sugar addict?"
I've never seen him this alive in confessional: his eyes are all the way open, he's alert, he's speaking at something approaching a normal human pace. Did he just spend the last month of his life jonesing for a Life-Saver?

10-06-09, 08:49 PM (EST)
11. "End of Service"
1.5 hours in. Tennille's break down has a lot of people waiting for entrees. Can she get back on track. She says she can do it and she's not giving up. Finally gets a fish cooked right.

Last Table. Everything off, well done.

Straight to the point. We did work as a team. Started off well. Dave, I've never seen a chef suffer with that amount of pain. Concerned you may not be able to continue. He says he feels fine, good, strong, please don't take me out.

I hear you, but I'm watching you carefully.

Tennille you had a bad service. I'm going to be honest. I don't want any nominations. I don't want to prolong your agony, give me your jacket. I am proud of you, you fought back. You are an amazing competitor, use the experience and do something good with it.

10-06-09, 09:02 PM (EST)
15. "The Tennille/Kevin bond."
During her personal last half of the season, Tennille really began showing both respect for and a connection with her overly-loud-confessional opposite number. They're an interesting team -- too bad this isn't the kind of show where we'd really get to explore that.

10-06-09, 08:52 PM (EST)
12. "10 minutes left"
world's longest goodbye? Ok that is over, still lots of time left.

Get some rest you will need it.

Dave says he dodged a bullet, they are going to have a beer together.

Phone rings. Dave gets it. Want all three of you down stairs, have some unfinished business.

Dave, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I was wondering if I'm making the right decision keeping you here, after a lot of thought my decision is

and break.

10-06-09, 08:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 10 minutes left"
@#$% it, I knew we were too long on clock...

...but I think this is going to be the group visit to Canada so they can see the facility.

10-06-09, 08:59 PM (EST)
14. "Final Three and.."
AFter a lot of thought my decision is...

I know I did

Everyone gets two loved ones for a few minutes, then they have to say goodnight.

Next dinner service is their last. One of you will be the head chef, get some rest.

Chef still not sure about Dave continuing.

Next time.
Each will run the hot plate. Who ignores the rules of the kitchen. Who will be the finalist.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Final Three and.."
Interesting that Dave's sister and girlfriend look alike. I always think that is a little creepy.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-09, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HK6 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-09 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

What caused Dave's pain?
Was it from his injured hand?

E: cause I was thinking Dave was the one with the injured feet & Kevin had the injured hand. But that's backasswards, right?

10-07-09, 10:36 AM (EST)
18. "RE: HK6 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Bald Keven has the injured ankles.
Dave with the hat on all the time has the injured wrist.

Early on he caught it, I think when they had to clean the firetruck and wrenched something in his wrist. (Kevin was injured at that same thing, but I haven't noticed the braces on his ankles, I think he did a bit less damage).

I think the problem with Dave is he INSISTS on picking up the heavy pans with the bad wrist. Even in a cast or splinted up you shouldn't be using it as your main carry things hand. I suspect the problem is there is still a lot of swelling and when he picks up something heavy it pinches the nerves (so like carpel tunnel disease with roid rage) and the pain shoots up the arm. I don't think he's re-spraining it but more like when you hit your "funny bone" and the whole nerve goes into shriek mode it hurts like heck.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-09, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: HK6 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I know, I keep saying "Stop picking up the da!n pans with your bad arm!"

-A Tribetastic Creation

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-07-09, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: If Dave doesn't take the whole enchilada"
then, IMHO, HK should shut down permanently! This guy has shown more strength, stamina, compassion, committment, and over-all LOVE of the game than anyone. EVER.

He IS the whole enchilada, from season one, episode one, until now. I know the other winners were very good, but Dave stands out as the very best of the greatest. He adores Chef Ramsey, almost worships him, and has been waiting for just this time. He deserves it, and it should be his. Period.

Kevin is a sleaze ball, who should have 5 minutes of Dave's pain to understand that kind of committment. Ariel, though very sweet, will finally show that she is way too under-dog to run a kitchen the way Gordon will command.

Let's just hope that Dave doesn't take the Gordon-ship too far next episode and explode into pieces. That could be his biggest fault and flaw. He may have primed himself a little too closely to his 'chef-god'. Good luck, Dave. Please, don't blow it!!! Rooting for you all the way!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •