The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bobert!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-09, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bobert!"
Good to see you back, but you aren't looking any healthier.
In fact, you look, umm BIGGER.
And you haven't retained squat, or have you? Or maybe that's all you've retained?

On FIRE by Agman!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bobert! Estee 07-22-09 1
   RE: Bobert! foonermints 07-22-09 2
       RE: Bobert! mindy23 07-22-09 3
           RE: Bobert! foonermints 07-22-09 5
               RE: Bobert! Loreli77 07-28-09 9
       Don't let moonbaby 07-24-09 7
 RE: Bobert! Cyndimaus 07-22-09 4
 RE: Bobert! grit 07-23-09 6
 RE: Bobert! Bursar 07-28-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-09, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bobert!"
That's the problem with speed-learning in a boot camp situation: when the pressure's off, the skills go away. (Think of any exam you've ever crammed for -- but good luck remembering anything you studied.)

Actually, I think he looks shorter. Is this a really tall cast, or was he just among a bunch of relatively short people the last time around?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-22-09, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bobert!"
Gravity is a b!tch.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-22-09, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bobert!"
I'm really worried about him!! He looks 100#'s heavier, and I thought he was going to have gastric bypass? What was the deal with that???

He thought LAST season was stressful? What is he in for this year? Will he be the next guy in the ambulance?

07-22-09, 09:49 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Bobert!"
Poor guy, he does look heavier, and I really thought he was pointed in the right direction. I can't imagine the stress his body is under. What are the producer's trying to do, inaugurate Hells Kitchen's first funeral?

Loreli77 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-09, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loreli77 Click to send private message to Loreli77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bobert!"
Isn't that the truth! I must say seeing him back was a huge surprise! I do wish him all the best!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-09, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Don't let "
Joseph hear you say that word!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-22-09, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bobert!"
I'm hoping that as he gets further into the season (assuming he lasts) that things will come back to him and he'll get back into more of a winner's groove. It would be a shame for him to have progressed so far into the previous season and then totally bomb this time. It was good to hear him giving advice and taking charge during prep. Now he just needs to do well during service.

Sigs by Cyg

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-23-09, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bobert!"
Oh, sure, thanks for spoiling it for me. I haven't seen it yet. My stoopid husband does not like this show so I have to watch it when he's not around (which is not often enough as far as I'm concerned).

Well, okay, I might have read somewhere (**coughcoughrealitytvworld.comcoughcough) that Robert returns. So maybe I already knew...

They shoulda had Danny back and he could win it all over again!

If you can kill it, I can grill it.

I better watch my recording quick so I can claim this year's winner for Be The Damned!

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-28-09, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bobert!"
Preview clips on the Fox website are showing Robert in the blue kitchen this week.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •