The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Living Damned 5.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-09, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Living Damned 5.4"
HEY! I'm getting a good feel for this. OK WHO just said "finally"? I'll be back later today with lots more to say. Some of us have to trot off to the salt mines. What? Don't like it? Read my Sigpic!

Clean up this kitchen before I get back!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4 jbug 03-13-09 1
 RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4 Seana 03-13-09 2
   RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4 jbug 03-13-09 3
       RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4 mindy23 03-14-09 4
 RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4 Belle Book 03-14-09 5
   RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4 mrc 03-17-09 7
 RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4 grit 03-16-09 6
 RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4 FOXmePUHLEEZ 03-23-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-09, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4"
Chef, you are testing and stretching my patience to the very end, the v.e.r.y e.n.d!
Why you continue to allow that nimwhit in my dining room I'll never know. If you'd just tell me before he is to arrive, I could leave. But then of course you allow him to stay around all thru dinner service. It's like giving me a child to babysit while I try to take care of your diners and your wait staff - while your wanna-be-chefs are falling all over each other in the kitchen.

oh dear, oh dear.

I'm running off to that spa the blue team went to. Hopefully everything has been cleaned and sanitized since they left.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4"
Oy vey! <--Lookit how Jewish I am, speaking Yiddish and everything. Schmaltz! Schmuck! <--more words that Jewish people say. And these are my people. I'm so Jewish I know all about everything Jewish and nobody could possibly know more than me because I'm Jewish and they're not. Ask me! Ask me!

I make the best brisket ever. I know that kid just had to say that one dish from each team had won because Hell's Kitchen likes the drama. If he'd picked my brisket like he wanted to, Blue Team would have won after 2 dishes and the third would have been a moot point. I don't hold it against you, kid. I know how this game works. *wink*

*goes over to Grandma and smooshes her smooshy cheeks*

foonersig

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-09, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4"
Actually I'd call that pretty prissy.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-14-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4"
Oh, JP, get over yourself! At least you get to stay, week after bloody week!!! What is your problem, anyway? Can't take a little fun?

You have no idea what it's like being screamed at while you have flames in your face-well, maybe you do, since you had that FLAMING IDIOT in your face, huh?? HA HA HA!!
What am I laughing at? I got axed, remember?

He told me to cook a bloody burger, and I DID! What the heck? Why can't this man just speak ENGLISH????

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-14-09, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4"
So now I've got to deal with Coi. At least Lacey's not here -- she and Coi would be going after each other if they were both here with me. Though I don't think that'll last for long -- not if Lacey decides to quit again.

My ankle's much better now, so all I can do now is just stew over being taken out by a freak injury!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-09, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4"
Don't forget about me! Goooooo TEAM!

Fooned

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-16-09, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4"
I ain't never been to a salon. I wisht they'd'a purtied up ma ha'r. I guess I'll have to put ma doo-rag back on...

Hey, Chef Ramsey, you wanna know where's the beef? I got your beef right here, ifyouknowwhatImean...

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-09, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.4"
>
>"Turning on peoples 'b!tch switch'"
>

Good morning, my PEASANTS! You realize by now that you are ALL my PEASANTS... SLAVES to my beauty!!! Looks and attitude go a LONG WAY. I have outlasted Ji, Andrea, Coi, Ben, and the other guy that read all of Ramsey's books.

Hear me ROAR, you imbeciles!!! You betta REOCGNIZE!!!!!

I'll run that Atlantic City restaurant yet!! And I"ll communte back and forth to help Colleen teach the eager pupils. She has put me in charge of her class called "Culinary Stamina: 101-102."

Remember, my pets ........... ATTITUDE IS E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •