The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-09, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Please keep all notices of the legal procedings that will obviously emerge from this edition of Hell's Kitchen because I'm sure at least one of the Chefs will have a case for the NLRB for abuse in the workplace after this episode........

At least until Midnight, anyways......

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 1
 RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 2
   RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 4
 RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... Snidget 03-05-09 3
 RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 5
   RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 6
       RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... Snidget 03-05-09 7
       RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 8
           RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 9
 RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 10
   RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... jbug 03-05-09 16
 RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 11
 RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 12
   RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 13
       RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... vince3 03-05-09 14
 RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... jbug 03-05-09 15
 RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spo... Cyndimaus 03-06-09 17
   RE: Thanks mindy23 03-06-09 18
       RE: Thanks Belle Book 03-07-09 19
           RE: Thanks krismiss2us 03-08-09 20
           RE: Thanks krismiss2us 03-09-09 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-05-09, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
After AI ran over and made an actual Top 13, Hell's Kitchen is finally able to open......
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-05-09, 09:11 PM (EST)
2. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
The Red Ladies celebrate the transfer of Lacey to the Blue's Brother's team. The guys figured that Chef Ramsey eliminated one dead weight and then gave them another........

Today's Challenge: Asian Fusion

The teams are taken to an Asian supermarket and given their orders......

One poultry, one meat, and one seafood dish with strong Asian influence. $100 to spend for each team. 25 minutes to shop.

03-05-09, 09:13 PM (EST)
4. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Each dish will be handled by a pair of chefs for each team.

One hour time limit to complete cooking their dish.......

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Asian Fusion for the challenge.

03-05-09, 09:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Men win the Poultry dish, Women win the Seafood dish.

Before we get to the final decision..... commercial!

03-05-09, 09:24 PM (EST)
6. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Ladies win the challenge. They will get their dishes featured on epicurious.com........... plus they get an Asian-filled treat day out on the town.......

Punishment: Make handmade fortune cookies, then decorate the restaurant with origami....

Lacey is sick and tired of punishments, and wants to go home.........

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Lacey decides to take it out on the guys by becoming one with the insanity that is Tatiana then acting out.

03-05-09, 09:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Ladies go to a Martial Arts studio.

The teacher brings out some pupils: Chef Ramsey in the blue suit, and then Jean Phillippe in the red suit.

After that, the girls get to battle each other in the inflatable sumo suits!

03-05-09, 09:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Then they get to go to a Sake tasting......

And they're getting drunk......

03-05-09, 09:42 PM (EST)
10. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I'm sorry. I will have a more detailed description of the events later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I taped the episode.

4 Sumo Wrestlers at one table, 2 for the Red Team, and 2 for the Blue Team

Both teams have Wellington issues. Red has their bottoms burnt, and Blue has some rare ones....

Robert tried to explain what happened, but doesn't do it too well, and gets kicked out of the kitchen.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-09 AT 10:18 PM (EST)

Do they really expect us to believe that Chef tells them 5 minutes before HK opens that they'll be serving the tuna dish?
e.x.c.u.s.e. me
Someone had to spend a bit of time teaching someones the recipe and how to prepare the dish...

And? someone had to do some prep work with the tuna and other ingredients during prep time, right?

03-05-09, 09:49 PM (EST)
11. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
For the second straight week it's a double shutdown. I don't think either team won........

03-05-09, 09:58 PM (EST)
12. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Giovanni gets to nominate a Blue member, and LA gets to nominate a Red member for elimination....

Robert goes to Gordon's office and explains to him why he doesn't respond too well when he's called "Bobby":

His father is also called him Bobby, and he was constantly told "You're a loser, you'll never amount to anything, etc."

Giovanni tries to nominate J. Gordon wants to know why not Robert, and is told that Robert was just a fraction better and it saved him. Gordon: Has it? Commercial.......

03-05-09, 10:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Andrea gets nominated for the Red team....... J does get nominated for the Blue team..... Both go back in line.

Robert gets told "wake up!"

Colleen gets told to take off her jacket and leave Hell's Kitchen..........

03-05-09, 10:06 PM (EST)
14. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
There's gonna be a Bar Mitzvah in Hell's Kitchen next week, and apparently another disasterous dinner service will be happening.....

Also, a few disasters in the Dining area doesn't help matters.......

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Anyone else think we should see Robert on the biggest loser instead? Obviously the guy has horrible eating habits; but he also smokes?
And he is supposed to be getting married?
I hope someone sees him on this and offers to help him.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-06-09, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-09 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

I know that Lacey isn't tops on anyone's list but I still keep hanging on to the hope that she'll do well. Tonight I saw a little bit of that at dinner service. I think she at least proved to the guys that she's not as bad as the girls say she is. And I was sure Giovanni was going to nominate her just because he didn't like her. I was glad to hear him admit she did well during dinner service. She may not be good enough to win but at least she may be proving she doesn't suck. (completely)

I also wanted to add that I appreciated the talk between Robert and Chef. I figured that Chef calling him "Bobby" wasn't meant as an insult. He can be abrasive when it comes to cooking and such but he's not a mean person.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-06-09, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thanks"
I DV'R'd my episode and went to bed-dealing with a bug. Then when I went to watch it this am, just as chef said 'the person going home is:' the stupid thing cut off! THANKS, of course to AI's brilliant idea to have 13 finalists and go over for 3 or so minutes.

I came here hoping that neither Andrea or J had been ax'ed-they are both excellent, just had a bad night.

And yes, Robert will be 6' under, sadly, before his 40th b-day if he doesn't get a handle on those health issues of his. He's a great guy, and due to the things that came up last night, I can see why he is over-weight. He desperately needs a life coach! And I say that with great respect for a sweet and gentle man.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-07-09, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Thanks"
Don't worry, it wasn't Andrea or J who got the axe, it was Colleen.

Belle Book

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-08-09, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Thanks"
BTW, if you ever want to see the whole episode again before coming here, (our dvr did the same as yours...cut off before the loser was sent packing) you can watch it all over again on the Fox Reality Channel. Of course if you only have basic tv, you probably don't get that channel, but we're with direct so I take full advantage of that channel!

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-09-09, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Thanks"
Great! Now she'll go back to her chef school and charge $500 per hour instead of $300...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •