The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Living Damned"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-09, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Living Damned"
Be nice, play fair, no personal attacks.
OH! This is a Be The.. Game.
Rip each other into sushi, you lumps.

But I'm sure I will, after I watch.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Living Damned jbug 02-20-09 1
 RE: Be The Living Damned bystander 02-20-09 2
   RE: Be The Living Damned jbug 02-20-09 4
 RE: Be The Living Damned FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-20-09 3
   RE: Be The Living Damned jbug 02-20-09 5
       OR This foonermints 02-21-09 9
           RE: OR This FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-23-09 14
 RE: Be The Living Damned Belle Book 02-20-09 6
   RE: Be The Living Damned krismiss2us 02-20-09 7
       Finally! foonermints 02-21-09 8
       RE: Be The Living Damned Belle Book 02-21-09 10
           RE: Be The Living Damned krismiss2us 02-21-09 11
               RE: Be The Living Damned Belle Book 02-21-09 12
                   RE: Be The Living Damned krismiss2us 02-21-09 13
 RE: Be The Living Damned FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-23-09 15
 RE: Be The Living Damned mrc 02-23-09 16
   RE: Be The Living Damned Belle Book 02-23-09 17
   RE: Be The Living Damned FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-24-09 19
 RE: Be The Living Damned grit 02-24-09 18
   RE: Be The Living Damned foonermints 02-25-09 20
   RE: Be The Living Damned mindy23 02-27-09 23
       RE: Be The Living Damned FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-27-09 25
 RE: Be The Living Damned grit 02-27-09 21
   RE: Be The Living Damned foonermints 02-27-09 22
       RE: Be The Living Damned grit 02-27-09 24
   Franks and beans moonbaby 02-27-09 26
 RE: Be The Living Damned mrc 02-27-09 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
No no no no no! Chef Ramsay, you & I are going to have to have a little talk! I will not have these idjits continue to bring hell into my dining room. The kitchen is all the hell that is necessary.
~~mumble, grumble, mumble~~~~ Lacey Lacey Lacey! stop your whining! If I say take care of that table, I mean take care of that table! It's not rocket science you know! But then how could Chef expect someone who doesn't know her way around a kitchen to find her way around the dining room.....
Gio thinking he can speak French..... Ha! and that Charlie fellow spilling the beans - no wait that was someone on survivor spilling the rice wasn't it? bacon bits all over the table...... What a moron! Like a bull in a china shop! I blame you for this Chef.... you are the one who brought the beef to HK. Now just look what you've done!

~~~looks around to see that all the beef scraps are cleaned up before next service~~~~~

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-20-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
Who throws good filet scraps at the guys? G-man should have force fed them to Lacey to fatten her up for the inevitable slaughter which will be coming her way. That way the women would have at least had some quiet time. The quality of the show has really deteriorated since I quit got firedmoved on to betterother things.

02-20-09, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
Mary Ann!!!! How have you been? I have missed you. Hell is not the same without you. *smooch*

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-09, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
If I knew how to play the game, I would be little Lacey. The reason I would choose to be Lacey is because she represents America in Denial. We know our cars are too big, our mortgages are outrageous, we consume too much, we budget poorly, but if we smile and look cute .... no one will acknowledge there's an elephant in the room until it's too late. Then, we have to see reality very quickly and play emergency catch up.

So it is with Miss Lacey and this season of Hell's Kitchen.

Keep it up, Lacey! I adore Gordon Ramsey and his proteges, but if you can put a spin on all you do (DON'T do) and they keep lapping it up ... by golly, girl! Keep FEEDING it to 'em!!!

They're sending the men's tails home, but maybe you have some dimples in your smile that I have somehow missed.

Anyway, keep sabotaging 'em and kicking their carcasses.

02-20-09, 04:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
Here you go.
Click reply with quote below and then copy the code for Lacey's sigpic. You can then use it whenever you post as Lacey.

02-21-09, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "OR This"

"Turning on peoples 'b!tch switch'"

02-23-09, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: OR This"
>
>"Turning on peoples 'b!tch switch'"
>

I'm pretty computer stupid. I'll see if I did it right.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-20-09, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-09 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

I wonder how I would've done as a waitress while the men were doing the cooking in the steakhouse challenge if I hadn't sprained my ankle and was still in the game! Probably better than Charlie, that's for certain!

Once I learned a man was going to join me in Hell's Kitchen's version of Loser Lodge, I thought they'd get rid of Seth. But it was Charlie who I saw instead! I was confused -- until I learned what happened! Charlie, Charlie, Charlie -- you may be a better cook than Seth but you were a worse waiter! If you'd done better as a waiter you'd still be in the game!

Then again, if I hadn't slipped on some water I'd still be there too! I wish I was back there!

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-09, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
I have to disagree. Many cooks/chefs are that simply because they hate the public and/or are NOT good at waiting on tables. I really hate it when Ramsey does this challenge simply b/c it isn't fair...I know not all is fair in this game, but just because someone is a great cook/chef does not mean that he/she will be a great waitperson.

02-21-09, 10:54 AM (EST)
8. "Finally!"
The Living Damned needs you, krismiss2us! Please use this, if it suits:

Of course, you will be very popular. Whiners will try to use you to keep from being booted. All the crappy chefs will bend you to their will to excuse the fact that they're idiots. In the end, some b!tch from Big Brother will win the undeserving will triumph, and your head will explode.

02-21-09, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
Oh. Maybe you have something there. That's something I (as Belle) didn't know -- largely because I'm not a chef/cook and don't work in a restaurant. Getting back to my Ji persona:

You think this type of challenge isn't fair? You're probably right -- look at what happened to me last time!

02-21-09, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
I don't know if I should be offended or not? Maybe I've not had enough coffee yet this a.m.

I only said what I did b/c I speak from experience - my honey's a great cook but he hates people and he would make a terrible waiter. I'm no slouch in the kitchen but I would prefer to be on a waitstaff b/c I love getting to talk to people.

I like that one guy (not sure on names yet) who looks like he's stuck in the 80's...what's his name?

02-21-09, 05:03 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
Seriously, don't be offended. I can see where you're coming from.

Belle Book (playing Ji)

02-21-09, 09:14 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
thanks tongue-in-cheek for me. i'm happy to be on this and making my opinion known...am a total reality show junkie. do ya'll watch any others?

02-23-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-09 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

>>>
>>"Turning on peoples 'b!tch switch'"
>>
>

>
I can't WAIT until everyone has the chance to watch me cook again this week! I might have to plan something for a couple of my teammates. They might have to join Ji. Nothing personal, though. Just business! Like Jen on last season, I'm not here to win a congeniality trophy or anything. But, you guys please keep that Texas girl away from me. She creeeeeps me out.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-09, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
That Chef Ramsey is SOOOO MEEEAANNNNNN!!! I was trying to fold napkins into beautiful swans when he told me to ##### off. Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I'm really rounding into my own. Chef Ramsey will see my brilliance next week when I bake my Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies. My recipe:

1. Open package
2. Divide cookies along perforations
3. Place on cookie sheet
4. Turn on oven to 425
5. Place cookies in oven
6. Bake for 30 minutes
7. Remove cookies
8. Taste firm, crisp, black cookies.

Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm good!!

(That recipe is available at my website, www.stealingyourmoney.com, for only $19.99)

Fooned

02-23-09, 06:35 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
I hope you know what you're doing! After all, you are cooking crap for $300! In any case, I think I'll be seeing you next week at Hell's Kitchen's version of Loser Lodge. Maybe I can persuade you to teach manners instead of actually cooking or even teaching others to cook.

02-24-09, 02:00 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
>>
>>
>
Colleen, sweetie, the world hasn't learned yet that we are partners in this whole thing. It has been so gracious of you to keep GR's attention focused on YOU so that I could unveil all my culinary excellence at a late-but-strategic moment.

It is so wonderful to have loyal subjects ... grateful peasants that will take the hit from GR on my behalf.

None of them know that you and I plan to split the $250,000 chef's position. You'll do Mon. Wed. Fri. Sat. and I'll do the other days. And we'll double up at your cooking school as well.

We'll open up a side branch that teaches manners. I can head up that one.

Well, I must nap now. It's only a little over 24 hrs and I'll sleep during the prep.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
Um, I think I was in this episode...

I've got almost no screen time. I'm not UTR, just really really good. The editors are letting all the DAWs have their drama and face time. After the crazies are gone you're going to see a lot more of me, right up to the end when I win this whole thing.

02-25-09, 05:49 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
Face it.

Just another long hair weirdo at the Grill and Chill.
If you can think of something better, I'll be shocked, shocked Mr. No-Face-Time.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
Well, I know that I was certainly in this episode!! Oh yeah, going to the spa and prancing around in our bikini's was all great (thank GOD Lacey and LA decided to pass on that part!). BUT, coming back to the kitchen was the worst punishment of all! I could NOT get away from Chef's eyes last night! When he gets it in for you, forget it! He is just plain EVIL! And the more he screams, the more I screw up....what can I say? Just glad I was nominated to go home, even though I really WANTED to go home. I could use some TLC right about now. But I'll regroup and regain my confidence-just you wait and see! Now that that pig Lacey is gone, things will get a lot better-that is IF we can get Colleen out of there! It's just a matter of time. Now, excuse me while I TRY to get 3 hours of sleep before the chefs come bangin' on those pots and pans to wake us up......God help me! I AM IN HELL!!!

02-27-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
>>
>>
Pig, huh? I look better in a bikini than either you and Andrea in your DREAMS! I'm a better, more dependable cook, too. Why else do you think Chef sent me over to the men's team. I'll try not to distract them with my beauty.

Anyway, YOU're the one Chef was after last night. Not ME! My talent is starting to show.

02-27-09, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
I told you I'm the best chef around here! And I can cook Ben's *&!# and make it tasty too. Because that's what a winner will do.

Just don't ask me for any garnish with that *&!#.

02-27-09, 10:03 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
Aren't you dead?

02-27-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
I must be because I'm in hell.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Franks and beans"
franks and beans!!!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Be The Living Damned"
I still fit in my cheerleader outift. Hee-hee-hee!

Fooned

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •