The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-09, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of Lacey's accidentally setting everyone in both kitchens on fire -- yes, it was an accident, she swears! -- until the West Coast sees Gordon award her the grand prize for total lack of anyone else to honor, including any customers. (The fire spread kind of quickly.)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spo... Belle Book 02-12-09 1
   RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spo... YankeeDixieDoodle 02-12-09 2
   RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spo... Estee 02-13-09 4
       RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spo... Belle Book 02-13-09 6
 RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spo... foonermints 02-13-09 3
 RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spo... Cyndimaus 02-13-09 5
 Take two. Estee 02-19-09 7
   RE: Take two. bystander 02-19-09 8
 It is time to play Snidget 02-19-09 9
   RE: It is time to play bystander 02-19-09 12
 RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spo... vince3 02-19-09 10
 First segment. Estee 02-19-09 11
   RE: First segment. Devious Weasel 02-19-09 15
       RE: First segment. Estee 02-19-09 19
 Can Lacey Possibly Whine More? Snidget 02-19-09 13
   RE: Can Lacey Possibly Whine More? bystander 02-19-09 14
   RE: Can Lacey Possibly Whine More? bystander 02-19-09 18
 Second segment. Estee 02-19-09 16
 Who knew that HK would beat TAR Snidget 02-19-09 17
 Life's Short Snidget 02-19-09 20
 Looks like the guys are trying to .... bystander 02-19-09 21
 I <3 Jean Phillipe Snidget 02-19-09 22
 Third segment. Estee 02-19-09 23
 Fourth segment. Estee 02-19-09 24
 Fifth segment. Estee 02-19-09 25
 Seth channels Snidget 02-19-09 26
 I absolutely.... bystander 02-19-09 27
   RE: I absolutely.... jbug 02-19-09 30
 Sixth segment. Estee 02-19-09 28
   RE: Sixth segment. foonermints 02-19-09 32
 Infochat bar? Estee 02-19-09 29
 RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spo... Loree 02-19-09 31
 Last night's punishment for the Red... FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-20-09 33
   RE: Last night's punishment for the... krismiss2us 02-21-09 35
       RE: Last night's punishment for the... FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-23-09 36
 RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spo... weltek 02-20-09 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-12-09, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Uh, I don't think there's any Hell's Kitchen on tonight. The NAACP Image Awards are on tonight on FOX, so next week will be the return of HK. Just as well -- a week's time passes and I might show enough interest to return to the show after what happened to poor Ji.

Belle Book

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-12-09, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-09 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-12-09 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-12-09 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

Thanks for the saving me from wasting tape on that. I usually tape HK in case something interrupts me during the show. But, Another whole week before I get to see "layabout" Lacey set the kitchen on fire? And, hear the mother of all excuses.

02-13-09, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
In my defense, who on Earth would ever imagine FOX airing the NAACP Image Awards?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-13-09, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Maybe I would, but only because I have the TV Guide.

Belle Book

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tell us all about it.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-13-09, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Okay, you freaked me out there! I thought they showed at a different time and I missed it. I was pretty sure it wasn't on. Looking forward to the next episode, though.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

02-19-09, 08:57 PM (EST)
7. "Take two."
Okay, this time for real.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-19-09, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Take two."
This thread only holds 300lbs so we better keep it lean.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-09, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "It is time to play"
Name That Meat!

02-19-09, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: It is time to play"
Let's play pin the meat lables on Lacey.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-09, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They got taken to a meat processing factory.

Challenge: Identify the 8 cuts of steak for part 1.........

Part 2: Then put those cuts on a cow........

02-19-09, 09:10 PM (EST)
11. "First segment."
Everyone goes up to the dorms. The women openly mourn the loss of Ji and tell Lacey she's lucky to be here. Lacey takes it personally. The women wish Lacey had fallen and twisted her ankle, or her neck. Lacey would love to get into a fight, because they're insulting her capabilities -- and possibly her beauty -- but 3 a.m.: bedtime.

6 a.m.: wakeup. ('Too early o'clock.') A cowbell does the honor.

Everyone's taken off-site and asked if they have heart conditions or are afraid of heights. They have to get dressed in special outfits and bring along vomit bags in order to visit -- a slaughterhouse. It's another lesson about food waste: nothing leaves this place that isn't used as some form of food. They're being taught their cuts and where each one comes from. Back home they go.

Gordon is accompanied by two cows. Live ones. One person at a time from each team will run out, identify eight cuts, then point out where they are on the cow. Ben goes first for the men. (Giovanni worked in a steak house. Ben still goes first.) Ben gets seven right. Andrea gets six. The follow-ups have to fix the wrong ones. Giovanni releases the men to the cow and out they go to label their bovines. Paula corrects for the women. Labels are being slapped on the cows. The cows are taking it better than you'd expect. Seth gets seven of the eight wrong for the blue team. Lacey's up for the women and has to step up. Can Lacey step up to anything that isn't a nap?

Answer after the commercials.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-09, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: First segment."
Do your kids know you're here right now??

02-19-09, 09:22 PM (EST)
19. "RE: First segment."
It's their late shift at the slaughterhouse.

02-19-09, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Can Lacey Possibly Whine More?"
Wah Wah Wah Wah Wawawa

02-19-09, 09:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Can Lacey Possibly Whine More?"
She's in udder hell.

18. "RE: Can Lacey Possibly Whine More?"
There you have it. You can't really whine when you're busy puking. Ick.

I think all the freaky piercings on the chef's make me puke more.

02-19-09, 09:21 PM (EST)
16. "Second segment."
So can Lacey do it? What an interesting question. The answer happens to be -- no. She's just moving things around to move them around. Six wrong. Robert gets the men up to two right. Bottom round is not placed on the bottom. Gordon is not encouraged.

Ben vs. Paula. Ben gets the false six placed correctly. The men win.

The women will have to carve up several sides of shortly-arriving beef. The men will be accompanying Gordon for wine-tasting and a steakhouse dinner after, taking a private jet to do it. Does the jet take passengers over 400 lbs? Let us hope. The women are instructed to urinate off, because there's also a shipment of sea urchins coming in.

Robert wears his wedding suit for the wine tasting. It turns out he canceled his wedding to be here, and it was supposed to be today: he and his future spouse agreed to postpone in order for Robert to have this chance.

Typical reward/punishment segment: the women unload intact sides of beef from the truck, while the men fly off and drink champagne on the way. Things are crashed into. Things get knocked off. There's a moment when the women are hopeful that Lacey hurt herself and started bleeding, but it turned out to be the beef.

The men enjoy themselves at the Sunstone winery. Lacey has never seen so much meat in her life, ever. Ev. Er. Lacey suffers so.

The men have steak. Lacey has whine. And the women are served beef tongue, liver, and kidneys. With a side dish of barf bags. L.A. turns out to have a nuclear-powered gag reflex. Andrea echoes that at the stomach level. Andrea is very humiliated by the women's performance, tells the team they have to pull together, and throws up yet again.

The women agree to try and do better, if only because Andrea's starting to dehydrate. Also, if they get really good at knifework, there's a chance to stab Lacey.

17. "Who knew that HK would beat TAR"
to the pukefest challenge of the season.

02-19-09, 09:30 PM (EST)
20. "Life's Short"
Eat Dessert First!

well, not in Hell's Kitchen I guess.

02-19-09, 09:33 PM (EST)
21. "Looks like the guys are trying to ..."
...slip the girls some raw beef. ;)

02-19-09, 09:34 PM (EST)
22. "I <3 Jean Phillipe"
Imitating Lacey who can't wait tables.

And Gordon's throwing molested fillet bits all over the kitchen.

02-19-09, 09:34 PM (EST)
23. "Third segment."
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-09 AT 09:31 AM (EST)

Commercial for Madea. I cannot wait for this character to die. I hope to be the one who kills her.

The men get back from their outing and find the women still at work. It's bloody. It's smelly. It's obnoxious. (Those last two are just Seth.)

Next day, and we have a change for the dinner service. Because they've had all that experience with meat, HK is becoming a steakhouse for the night. Giovanni feels confident, as that's what he normally operates. There's going to be two services tonight, though: one team cooks and the other serves for the first one -- then turn it around for the second.

The men do prep. The women have another Andrea pep talk. No one throws up.

The men have decided to cook first and dedicate their efforts to Robert and his missed wedding. There's a two-hour limit for each team to feed as many people as they can.

The men are waiting in the kitchen, but the women are slow bringing tickets back. Lacey feels having J.P. talk to her slows her down and stuff, but it's a universal problem for the women. A lot of time is lost before tickets come in, and the women are being judged on this too. Charlie manages to set his cloth on fire unnoticed.

Thirty minutes in, Ben is trying to work on speed and cooking desserts for the crowd. Sadly, no one's served appetizers yet, so having desserts at the pass is a little bit weird. Brownies? Cheesecake? Well, that's a sub for a salad... Ben blames this on not knowing Gordon's terminology, like 'pick' and 'up'. As the narrator says, Ben wins no brownie points.

Charlie, in addition to setting things on fire, is getting appetizers wrong. Or is Lacey handing out the wrong ones? It's so hard to tell, especially for Lacey.

Giovanni leads on the steaks. Because he's a steakhouse chef. And he knows raw steaks, especially when they're supposed to be medium. But he serves raw anyway. Isn't this fun? We're halfway through, and steaks are boomeranging at Mach3. Not all of this can be the servers fault, so Gordon goes off on Giovanni. J.P. just wants Lacey to remember about Table 33, which has been sadly (or luckily) forgotten for the last hour and a half. The men run out of fillet and have to cut more in an emergency state, but they didn't get all that practice with trimming tenderloins. No food is moving except back to the kitchen and into the garbage can. Giovanni's stock is going down faster than the American credit market. And the men working on the fillet shred the entire cut of meat, waste the single most expensive cut of meat, and leave -- tatters. It's a meat horror movie.

Gordon isn't feeling well. His food cost nerves are throbbing.

02-19-09, 09:46 PM (EST)
24. "Fourth segment."
Apparently this is going to be one of those nights where we wish HK came with a Curtain Of Mercy, because we're going to have to do this all over again after the roles reverse...

Fifteen minutes left for the men, though, and Seth has just destroyed about $150 in meat. Seth claims he's never butchered a fillet before. Well, now he has, Gordon tells him. Seth doesn't think he did that badly. Gordon's food cost nerves disagree.

Giovanni has an NY strip with four minutes to go and the restaurant has three. Giovanni has just humiliated everyone he's ever met and poisoned everyone he's ever cooked for. The sides flip: women cook, men serve.

Once again, the tickets take too long to start coming in: the men aren't any good at this either. Charlie isn't setting the dining room on fire: he has to get friends to go over and ask tables if he's taken their orders or not.

Colleen is mishearing orders. Colleen thinks Gordon is an arrogant, vicious attack dog for telling her this. No food is emerging from the red kitchen, and the men are trying to keep the eaters occupied. Mime may be invoked.

Collen cannot count to three. Or four. Or anything else. Gordon keeps trying to get a ticket out of her, and she keeps repeating back the same wrong numbers. It takes forty-five minutes to get salads out, and then come back: the shrimp in the salad is raw. L.A. thinks this menu is too simple to get this wrong. Has L.A. met the men?

Charlie is now dumping food all over the tables when he tries to serve it. Who wants bacon? How about in your lap? Your water? Your clothing?

Can Andrea cook steaks? Can anyone cook anything? Yes -- the steaks are moving. Andrea is rocking the meat station, and things are leaving the kitchen -- but guess what? They're coming back. Some patrons think steaks are undercooked. Overcooked. Return the meat and refire it, or cook a new one! Is this sabotage from the men? It is from Seth, because he thinks the women sabotaged them first and he's just returning the favor. Hey, he already sabotaged his own fillet to give everyone the idea!

Seth is the Mole.

Andrea is now confusing ribeye and strip steak. Gordon confuses the timer for a bomb and sets it off. End of second service.

Gordon has to pick a winner. This makes him unhappy. Customer feedback plays a part here. They chose Charlie and Lacey as the worst servers -- but the winner will be determined by the number of entrees served. Announcement after the break.

Meanwhile, Lacey just brought in her first ticket.

02-19-09, 09:53 PM (EST)
25. "Fifth segment."
24: We're Going Emo!

So who wins this mess? The women take it, thanks to Andrea's speed processing. L.A. was hoping they'd lose so they could dump Colleen, but no such luck.

The men must nominate two as a group: no Best Of The Worst. And who do they blame? Well, the women first for the ticket issue, but then they get to each other. Seth is a near-universal, but others want Giovanni because he didn't lead them in his area of expertise. Giovanni doesn't think he's to blame even though he blew the whole thing. Seth wants to remove the best competition. And he says it openly. Seth thinks Giovanni is the best. Was Seth in the kitchen?

Down to the dining room. Jay delivers the news: Seth because his kitchen etiquette svcks, no experience, and too much to learn. And with him is -- Charlie, because his server performance didn't even remotely come up to par.

Seth interrupts. He wants Gordon to take a poll on the nominations. Jay says he was addressed and it's not Seth's place to speak. Seth does not care. He wants the poll, presumably to get Giovanni out of here.

So apparently Seth's been in a hamster cage for the last two episodes. Commercials.

02-19-09, 09:57 PM (EST)
26. "Seth channels"
Tatiana, now we know where her can't shut up went.

02-19-09, 09:58 PM (EST)
27. "I absolutely...."
love the fact that I don't have to look at those two face piercings while food is being cooked.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-09, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I absolutely...."
I agree. Now I just have to avoid seeing LA.
I don't know why face piercings bother me so much but they do.
It looks so uncomfortable. and unsanitary.

02-19-09, 10:00 PM (EST)
28. "Sixth segment."
Is Seth really going to get away with this? Look at the clock. If he does, it's because Gordon was going to declare Giovanni on an override. If he doesn't, it's because Gordon's sick of Seth and declares the case closed on the spot. Either way, it's not going to be a long debate.

We're back, and Seth is still an idiot, this time in echo.

Gordon wants them both up there. Seth can shut up now.

Charlie, why stay? He has experience at cooking and that's what he should be judged by.

Seth, why stay? Gordon, be my mentor. Be my hero. Be my Dr. Cox. And he goes on like this for an edited long, long while until Gordon looks for an off button and nearly calls him a girl's name.

Going home tonight is -- gee, this is a rough decision --

-- Charlie? Because Gordon hasn't seen anything from him over three services. Charlie feels Gordon made the wrong decision. I'm almost with Charlie because this was a coin flip.

Gordon is embarrassed by the night's performance on a simpler menu and tells everyone to urinate off, along with letting Seth know he was an inch from leaving. Seth celebrates his presence and ignores everything Gordon said. Lacey is glad to have survived again. No one else is.

Next week: cheerleaders! Robert does imitations! Colleen is insane! The men go at each other! The women enjoy it! Danny figures out how to cook! (Who's Danny?) And we get controversial!

Can someone else do this next week? I'm tired.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-09, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Sixth segment."
I'd help, but I'm afraid I'd just be your prissyssister.
*waves to prissyssister*

02-19-09, 10:01 PM (EST)
29. "Infochat bar?"
Bleah. I feel like I've just rinsed with Seth's leftovers.

And someone bump the other thread? It's been a very long day.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-09, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler were dining while the men were waiting and the women were cooking. I don't normally recognize the diners.

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-09, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Last night's punishment for the Red Team: Hey Chef Scott"
Chef Scott, you can put entrails on a platter for me ANYTIME YOU LIKE!!! These are both present and future chefs. Chef Scott served them a platter and gave them barf bags.

BEEF TONGUE: In France and plenty of EXPENSIVE restaurants, it is referred to as LANGUE DE BOEUF. When prepared properly, it is DELICIOUS.

Quietly kept secret: In the old days, Americans on a budget boiled it until tender and sliced it for sandwiches that children took to school in their lunch boxes and loved it. Don't tell anyone that, though.

TRIPE: (Beef entrails). An ingredient in Menudo or served in some French and English restaurants as "beef tripe." Go figure.

KIDNEY: Good in soups of a rustic old-world nature.

What was all the barfing ABOUT???

With all due respect to the vegan community, the world has not always been this GREEN. Some of us do still have country grandmas, etc.

ACT LIKE CHEFSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheff Scott! They should not have needed barf bags. They should have asked for hot sauce.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-21-09, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Last night's punishment for the Red Team: Hey Chef Scott"
I don't understand how someone with such a sensitive stomach can claim to be a chef? Can anyone explain this to me?

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-23-09, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Last night's punishment for the Red Team: Hey Chef Scott"
Pretty weird. Kind of like a physician that gets squeamish around blood. But I guess that's out there too.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Just tuned into this season and am perplexed. Is the plan now to just scrape the bottom of the contestant barrel, throw them in a kitchen and see what happens? Eeegads.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •