The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficial Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-09, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficial Summary"
ZOMG! What possessed me? I wrote something-it's unofficial and if it stinks up the place too much I will quietly request it be taken down.

Previously, On Hell’s Kitchen:

Gordon’s little brown-nosing hotsy totsy wins over the extremely likeable guy everyone thought should win. She gets the job. Petrozza goes back to stuffing gourds with birds. Jen goes back to the shark tank at the aquarium to perfect her dead eye stare. Matty goes back to being the alien head at the end of old Star Trek episodes.

And now, for the new season! We are excited, yes? Looks like a nice confident group. I do mean overconfident. Don’t worry, donkeys, Gordon will fix that. Please allow me to discuss those I remember (heck, I’m doing this by memory so many of them are missing or simply didn’t do anything that stood out.):

CO-lean: Martha Stewart’s long lost sister. She teaches cooking classes for $300 a pop. And manners, Chef. Pinky up! Apparently she can’t cook for shite and GR will remind her of this at every available moment. Wanted to re-use a pan. Kiss your clients goodbye after that fiasco. I never heard her name pronounced this way before and I know a few Colleens. Her signature dish? Dirty diapers. OK OK it was some kind of enchilada thing that GR spit out. Is this something we need to see again and again? Somebody thinks so. Somebody with a bulimia fixation. Yuck.

We should start a drinking game…

Hell’s Kitchen Drinking Game:
GR ends a sentence with yes? Drink
Contestants say yes chef? Drink
Bad risotto? Drink
GR spits? 2 drinks
GR throws something? Duck, then drink
Contestant smokes? Drink
Contestant cries? Drink
Anyone curses? Drink

It's probably been done before. Forget it. We’d all be in the hospital within a half hour anyway. Back to the wannabes:

Lazey: Girl thinks she’s all that. A corporate chef? Riiiight. Let me translate from Lazi-ese to English: hash slinger. She’s so lost in the kitchen she needs a Garmin. She storms off saying she quit after not knowing how to work what looked like a soft serve ice cream machine. Is that what it was? Oh. My. GOD. Suggestion: Shut up and learn fast or you’re going home the nanosecond the women’s team gets to vote.

Seth: Boy thinks he’s all that. Needs to borrow the Garmin. His eyebrows are superbly shaped and I’d like to know where he gets them done. But I digress. He tries to kiss up to GR when he is put up for elimination, and I guess it worked. Ugh.

Wil: Oh so cute! Sadly he was also totally inept at his station. Too bad. He nominated himself for elimination and leave he did. Yoda I am not.

Robert: Seems to be determined and helpful but a little too eager to communicate in the kitchen. He interrupted Ramsey calling out the orders. You can be executed for that in Ramsay’s world. GR’s ongoing verbal assault reminds us and Robert that being overweight personally offends him. Perhaps Robert should respond that GR is getting so wrinkly he makes a raisin look like a grape.

Danny: Pony tailed self-proclaimed redneck with the big mouth is either going to punch GR out or GR will punch him out. Mark my words. He will also win the roadkill challenge. You heard it here first.

There are many more that did not make much of an impression on me yet and if any of them are reading I apologize piss off

The kitchen tried to pull together despite some faulty generator issues causing a power outage. Diners had to wait too long for their meals and most of them walked out. Chef ended up closing the kitchen.

The men of the Blues Brothers (retch) team looked like they were going to win. But their waiter teammate was so inept in the dining room that 90% of the customers said he sucked. By comparison the women’s team, named after some spice (Saffron? Is that red? Whatever, it beat out Spice Rack. Retch again) seemed totally disorganized in the kitchen but their waitperson kicked azz in the dining room. She kept the wine flowing and the diners in their seats. She had a higher percentage approval rating by far. Gordon uses this to decide the winning team.

The men put Wil and Seth up for elimination, and sadly the wrong guy handed in his jacket. Moral of the story: Don’t nominate yourself for elimination unless you are really ready to go.

Coming up next week:
GR ends a sentence with yes.
Contestants say yes chef.
There is bad risotto.
GR spits.
GR throws something.
Contestant smokes.
Contestant cries.
Someone curses.

Arencha glad I don't do summaries?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficia... Belle Book 01-30-09 1
 RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficia... jbug 01-30-09 2
 Genius! foonermints 01-31-09 3
 RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficia... suzzee 01-31-09 4
 RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficia... grit 02-03-09 5
 RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficia... SilverStar 02-04-09 6
 RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficia... Silvergirl1 02-05-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-30-09, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficial Summary"
Yeah -- don't nominate yourself for elimination unless you really want to go or think you should go. Of course, the other guys nominated Wil as well, so it's not like he was going to avoid elimination if he didn't nominate himself.

Belle Book

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-09, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficial Summary"
Excellente'! For that I bring barney out to dance for ya.

Girl, you're ready for the big times now. But first, will you be taking care of each week of HK for us, please?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-09, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Genius!"
You're great, moonbaby!

»Matty goes back to being the alien head at the end of old Star Trek episodes. «

. What?

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-31-09, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficial Summary"
Thanks moonbaby you did great, I kind of had enough of Gordon's hairball imitation early on.

Does he seem way more over the top or is it that I haven't tuned in for a season or two and don't have natural immunity any longer?

Raoul Duke: (after pulling his car up onto the sidewalk) Is this not a reasonable place to park? Siggie by Tribe

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-03-09, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficial Summary"
Coming up next week 15 episodes:

GR ends a sentence with yes.
Contestants say yes chef.
There is bad risotto.
GR spits.
GR throws something.
Contestant smokes.
Contestant cries.
Someone curses.

There, fixed that for you...

another agman creation

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-09, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficial Summary"
Thanks, moonie! Great job, and I think you should continue doing summaries whenever the mood strikes ya.

My favs:
She’s so lost in the kitchen she needs a Garmin.

Perhaps Robert should respond that GR is getting so wrinkly he makes a raisin look like a grape.

Hee!

Domo arigato, Ms. Slicey!

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-09, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficial Summary"

Good job, Moonie!

Maybe you should do this every week and call it "The Flavor of Hell's Kitchen", instead of calling it a summary. Just give us the highlights that you can recall - because that's all that counts, anyway.

Who is doing an official summary anyway? Not me!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •