The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK5 Lvoe List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-09, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK5 Lvoe List"
Anybody up for ranking our wannabe chefs? Tell me who you lvoe and who you lvoe not. Just like on the Amazing Race (Is there one for Survivor? I have no idea.), this isn't intended as a discussion thread, so if anyone replies, please reply to this original post.

My list:

01. Robert: He seems like a decent, honest guy. He got screwed last week when he had to take the ferry. Even still, I like his attitude.

02. Andrea: Something about her and LA's attitude hit the right note with me tonight. Maybe I'm just feeling in-your-face or something.

03. LA: Again, liking the attitude. Also, she's got a bit of a sense of humour.

04. Ben: OK, he certainly needs to lose the expressive eyebrows thing. He's no Phil. But he made me laugh a couple times in confessional.

05. Coi: Her attitude is less controlled than LA and Andrea's. I don't hate her, but I'm not feeling a lot of lvoe just yet.

06. Giovanni: You'd think he'd be able to cook a steak. And he *is* a bit of a hothead.

07. Paula: Not much from her this week.

08. J: Meh.

09. Colleen: She's not a really good cook. And what show did she think she was signing up for? Gordon Ramsay is known for being foul-mouthed and nasty. Her affronted reactions are out of place.

10. Seth: It's no coincidence that he's been up for elimination twice in the first 3 episodes. This boy has no idea what he's doing. And he was willing to deliberately sabotage the Red team or throw Giovanni under the bus. No class.

11. Lacey: Oh, cry me a river you lazy little whiner. And it's not just the words that come out of her mouth that are whiny, it's the expression on her face and the tone of her voice. Agree with LA: too bad Red didn't lose so they could hack away at the dead weight.

Eliminated:

Week 1: Wil - chosen over Seth
Week 2: Ji - Sprained ankle
Week 3: Charlie - chosen over Seth. Hmmmm...

Snowiness by tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK5 Lvoe List thndrkttn 02-23-09 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-23-09, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK5 Lvoe List"
I have no list. I just wanted to say I want to kick Seth in the donkey teeth every time he comes on my screen. He makes me physically angry.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •