The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned 4.13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-24-08, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned 4.13"
Ha! Tricked you! Honestly. Why would I just do a nice thing like bringing in your loved ones for no reason? And right at the time you knew there was due to be a challenge. I can't believe you allowed yourselves to be distracted so easily.

Christina: you stink under pressure. You really do. I have no idea how you can win every challenge and still fail so miserably during service.

Petrozza: I told JP to really make sure you weren't a filthy pig as you cleaned up the glasses. Hey...here's a joke for you: What's small, round, green and NOT IN THE RISOTTO? Pay attention.

Corey: Good-bye, my dear. You certainly knew how to play the game. It's just a shame that you chose buffalo instead of venison and couldn't manage the pass.

Scott: Well done on that sabotage, eh? And whining about Christina yelling at you? Classic.

Gloria: "Gloria"? Is that your name. You were not a good replacement for MaryAnn. You've had virtually no face time and maybe one line all season. You might be getting the idea that this is your first and last season with us. And you'd be right.

JP: Thanks for keeping Petrozza on track today, even if the glasses were perfectly fine. That will help him remember to keep things clean.

Come play! There's only one week left!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4.13 jbug 06-25-08 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-25-08, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.13"
Please allow me to apologize to all the viewers for cramming Jen down your throats one more time. I know I know. You had all seen all of her that you needed and had danced and partied that she was gone. Well, the powers that be decided that the whole episode needed to be forced on you once again. My sincere apologies.

Wasn't it nice to see your loved ones? That was my idea you know. Gordon wanted to skip family night, but I convinced him it was important to the viewers - and that he could make an excellant challenge out of it. Christina, I have to say you are sharp - you never let your guard down.

Congratulations Petrozza and Christina (notice how we never call Petrozza by his first name?).
I was a bit surprised that Corey was sent packing instead of Christina. See, even I can be surprised by the happenings in Hell's Kitchen.

I know I'm going to Heaven, cause I've spent my time in Hell.

My bags are packed - my tickets are in hand - I'm ready for my vacation!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •