The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-18-08, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
Because after all, she was the most talented, intelligent, insightful, palette-blessed, original, and successful chef to ever enter Hell's Kitchen. Including Gordon. She told us so. Over and over and over.

*silence*

*longer silence*

*lots and lots of silence*

Y'know, it's really quiet in here now that the be-yotch finally stopped screaming...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And now, a moment of silence fo... Seana 06-18-08 1
 RE: And now, a moment of silence fo... MKitty 06-18-08 2
 RE: And now, a moment of silence fo... brvnkrz 06-18-08 3
 RE: And now, a moment of silence fo... bullzeye 06-18-08 4
   RE: And now, a moment of silence fo... jbug 06-19-08 5
       RE: And now, a moment of silence fo... WaterBottle 06-19-08 6
           RE: And now, a moment of silence fo... missallure 06-19-08 7
               RE: And now, a moment of silence fo... mysticwolf 06-20-08 8
                   RE: And now, a moment of silence fo... momof4inVA 06-22-08 9
                       RE: And now, a moment of silence fo... mindy23 06-22-08 10
 RE: And now, a moment of silence fo... BOYmeetsREALITY 06-22-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-08, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
I'm surprised they didn't show any exerpts from her 10-minute "Why I Should Stay" speech from the second episode. Just think of all the annoyance we'd have been saved if Ramsay hadn't eliminated kiss-blowing girl instead.

Agman made it so!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-18-08, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
I can still hear her *voice*, echoing in my brain, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,..well, you get the picture

Greened by Agman

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-08, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
Finally. And with just a couple of episodes left I can start to enjoy the show.

An Arkie original.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-18-08, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
Because after all, she was the most talented, intelligent, insightful, palette-blessed, original, and successful chef to ever enter Hell's Kitchen.

You forgot "fashionista".

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

By Jaysus but she was some annoying.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
You took the word s right out of my mouth.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the bug's kitchen!
Agman? It's getting hot in here!!!!

WaterBottle 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-19-08, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WaterBottle Click to send private message to WaterBottle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
Thank God that women is gone!!!

missallure 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-19-08, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missallure Click to send private message to missallure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
Am I the only person who noticed that Jen would eat out of the trash and partial food that was left over on the guests plates? Dirty girl.....yuck! I don't think that she should be allowed to run a lemonade stand.... I'm glad she's gone.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-08, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-08 AT 01:32 AM (EST)

I think all of America - with the possible exception of her family and any friends that thought she might be able to float them a loan - is glad she's gone now.

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

ETF HTML

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-22-08, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
Ok I get family. But Friends, do you really think she has any? I used to work in a kitchen and She would be my worst nightmare a cook that thinks she's a chef. She's sneaky (spied on Christine when Christine was with real chefs) she thinks she's the fashion diva, (check last week). She thinks she's a team player( check any week). So glad she's gone. JMHO

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-22-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
You mean you're NOT supposed to eat the food left on the customer's plates?? And you're not supposed to yell at everyone around you? And you're not supposed to pump yourself up so that everyone around you feels like they are walking on an ice berg that is about to split at any moment??

BWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Syanara to the BEOTCH WITH THE DREADS!!!! that's all i have to say about that...........

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-22-08, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure."
Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead!

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •