The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-08, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
Please keep all discussion of the DAWs banding together to send Ramsay over the bend, or to the Emergency Room - whichever comes first, here until the West Coast can hear his screams of pain and outrage for themselves.

I'll join you if, and as, I can. For some reason DTV keeps barfing while trying to show my local channels. Can't be because of Mattie - he's gone. Maybe due to Petrozza? Hen in a Pumpkin, anyone?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Mother of all Challenges Snidget 06-17-08 1
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coa... mysticwolf 06-17-08 2
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coa... mysticwolf 06-17-08 3
   RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coa... Snidget 06-17-08 4
   RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coa... Loree 06-17-08 7
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coa... mysticwolf 06-17-08 5
   RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coa... Snidget 06-17-08 6
 ruh roh moonbaby 06-17-08 8
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coa... mysticwolf 06-17-08 9
   RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coa... Snidget 06-17-08 10
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coa... mysticwolf 06-17-08 11
   RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coa... Snidget 06-17-08 12
 Petroza Maroonclown 06-17-08 13
 Is it really true... Snidget 06-17-08 14
   What happened???? tjdmlhw 06-18-08 17
       RE: What happened???? Snidget 06-18-08 18
           RE: What happened???? tjdmlhw 06-18-08 21
 RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coa... Loree 06-17-08 15
 A poem for Jen moonbaby 06-17-08 16
   RE: A poem for Jen jbug 06-18-08 19
   RE: A poem for Jen PagongRatEater 06-18-08 20
   RE: A poem for Jen weltek 06-18-08 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-08, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The Mother of all Challenges"
Cook a dish for 80 people, very demanding.

Jen thinks they are cooking for Beyonce and other celebrities.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-17-08, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
All pregnant. Picky eaters.

Corey is in 4th place. (Also last to get her dishes out).

Jen in 3rd place. (Jen is po'd 'cause she was the best.)

Petrozza & Christina are separated by 2 votes. Christina wins. She gets the shopping trip. When Jen hears that they'll be going to a boutique she opines that she's far more a fashionista than Christina and would make far more of that opportunity. *sigh*

06-17-08, 08:37 PM (EST)
3. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
It's not easy being green. Jen should know. What a piece of work.

06-17-08, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
I've got a heck of a lot of happy dance stored up just waiting for her to be booted.

I'm afraid he is going to keep her to the finale just for the drama.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
Jen thinks she should have won the shopping trip because she has great fashion sense. LOL! We saw how she dressed in Vegas to meet Rock.

And what is up with eating food off the customers plates? Yuck.

06-17-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
5. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
Why is it that I can easily envision Jen as turning someone else's pan handles over the fire so that Chef burns himself while someone else gets the blame?

06-17-08, 08:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
Because "I'm not here to make friends" is all about making enemies?

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-08, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "ruh roh"
Our little star Christina has just burned Ramsay twice by bringing over a pot that had a piping hot handle. He is SOOOO not happy.

06-17-08, 08:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
Christina has a pan flare up and the handle of another gets hot. Chef gets burned. Jen (who's been beyotched at for being inconsistent) rejoices. Christina says it wasn't cool to burn the chef and that it won't happen again.

Confused about what happens next. Christina takes a pan off the fire & we see an empty, yet still burning, burner. I did NOT see a pan handle over the open flame. Chef receives a pan - not clear if it was the same one she took off - and gets burned again.

Jen is having an orgasm of joy about it.

06-17-08, 08:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
And team player that she is, Jen won't cook the eggs when cooking the eggs are her station.

06-17-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
11. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
Corey knows the John Dory isn't cooked. Serves it anyway. The diner *gasp* notices that she's been served sushi.

Petrozza's section is filthy. Food's okay - but his station is a mess.

06-17-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
12. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
Who knew any random person could tell raw fish from cooked?

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-08, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Petroza"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-08 AT 09:14 PM (EST)

I've only watched this show intermittenly and this guy seems to fly under the radar whenever I watch.

I understand he is a bit of a sloppy chef but he never seems to raise any hackles.

Is he going to win?

ETR - sig pic because it's been a while since AI

06-17-08, 09:14 PM (EST)
14. "Is it really true..."
Is Jen really gone??!!??!!??!!

Ding dong the witch is dead
Which old witch
The wicked Jen!!!
Ding Dong the wicked witch is dead

tjdmlhw 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-18-08, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjdmlhw Click to send private message to tjdmlhw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "What happened????"
Can someone tell me what happened here? I was playing a game with my son while watching the show and I thought the group had voted to put up Christina and Jen for elimination. Next thing I see is Christina nominating Jen and Corey. What happened to change the nominations?

06-18-08, 08:39 AM (EST)
18. "RE: What happened????"
Someone voted for Christina twice in the balloting based on the tally of the votes. Everyone but Jen agreed Jen did it; Jen denied it.

Christina, Corey and Petrozza then got together and tried to figure out who to put up against her to make sure she went home and Christina was safe.

tjdmlhw 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-18-08, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjdmlhw Click to send private message to tjdmlhw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: What happened????"
Thanks Snidget. Regardless of how it happened, I loved the outcome. I've been wanting Jen gone for weeks.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-08, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread"
***HAPPY DANCE***

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-08, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "A poem for Jen"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-08 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

Jen, Jen
This is the en
You did not make
A single fren

Edited to add this sigpic I had all along and didn't use!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: A poem for Jen"
DH thinks I'm crazy when I whoop and holler like I did when Jen got the axe.
One of the worst attitudes ever seen on any reality show. She had that "I'm entitled" attitude.
Why did she think winning would be so much better for her than for any of the others? Like it would change her life but not theirs?
Good bye Jen!

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: A poem for Jen"
LOL! What a great way to capture her joyous end.

It is impossible to contemplate the fabric of the world without recognizing the admirable order of its arrangement and the certain manifestation of God in the perfection of its correlations. Reason, when once it had considered and admired so much beauty and so much perfection, feels a just indignation at the dauntless folly which dares ascribe all this to chance and happy accident. it must be that the Highest wisdom conceived the plan and Infinite power carried it into execution....The starry sky above me and the moral law within me are two things which fill the soul with ever increasing admiration and reverence. Emmanuel Kant

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-08, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: A poem for Jen"
And to think I almost didn't click over here today. Moonie, as usual, you've made my day!

-A Shamrocktastic SharTribe Creation!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •