The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

CorrieE 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-06-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CorrieE Click to send private message to CorrieE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt"
I know the Hell's Kitchen is located in LA, but is it on a film lot. Where do those people come from that go to eat? Can you make a reservation?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt Snidget 06-06-08 1
   zFoodz? foonermints 06-06-08 2
   RE: Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt bullzeye 06-06-08 3
       RE: Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt CorrieE 06-06-08 4
           RE: Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt Snidget 06-07-08 6
 WARNING - CorrieE Bebo 06-06-08 5
 RE: Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt rosekiki3 06-10-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt"
From what I can find on-line usually the "cast" the patrons, so either you are a friend of a friend of someone and snag an invite or sometimes it sounds like they put ads on things like Craig's List to get people for the show.

From the Who Knew Agman was psychic collection.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "zFoodz?"
Me no thinkum "Eat" be top on list.

UnYum not "Onion"

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-06-08, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt"
I have maintained from Day 1 that the patrons are actors. No proof in that - just the way they act in the restaurant. And given that it is rare (especially in the early stages), that a full dinner service is completed before Gordon shuts it down, would a "real" patron want to frequent Hell's Kitchen?

That reminds me of the night they did the pizza delivery - sure these people really ordered from HK, sure they did. Because apparantly in LA, it is quite common for your pizza delivery person to show up complete with a full camera team.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

CorrieE 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-06-08, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CorrieE Click to send private message to CorrieE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt"
Makes sense come to think of it....The patrons look so well put together. They all come up driving very expensive vehicles. Yes, probably scripted. The pizza delivery as well....who is going to look up in the sky and call to order a pizza ?? Hey, I love Gordon though....he is one sexy man !

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-08, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt"
I don't think it is scripted, in that the actors are given lines to say. Staged maybe, but not scripted. I'm sure for the pizza deliveries they did "cast" the places rather than just accept random calls from the public.

From the reports from the people who have eaten there, they are "extras" and get a bit of money for that, but they just do what they want to do.

Now some of them obviously know enough about the business to make sure they make enough fuss to get some camera time.

From the Who Knew Agman was psychic collection.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "WARNING - CorrieE "
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

We ask posters not to post the same message in multiple threads. You can start a new thread or respond to an existing thread, but not both. Your duplicate posting is being removed.

Also, we have rules about the amount of spoiler space that should be left at the beginning of a post so that people who don't want to know can avoid the spoiler information.

rosekiki3 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-10-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rosekiki3 Click to send private message to rosekiki3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt"
I ahve eaten at Hell's Kitchen and I can assure you I am not an actor. No, you can not make a reservation, although I beleive there is an email on the site somewhere so you can request to eat there for the next season. For me, I knew someone that was working on the show and for every service they ask around to people they know to fill it. Real people, *sometimes* eating the food.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •