The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-10-08, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Amuse yourselves awhile watching our hapless wanna-be chefs trying to teach even more hapless bimbo's learn to cook a meal. I need to serve the meal I just cooked so I'll be back later.

Just keep the discussion here until the guys on the West Coast have a chance to see just how hopeless the girl of their dreams might be in the kitchen.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ramsey scares the ##### out of Zeus... Snidget 06-10-08 1
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... vince3 06-10-08 2
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Estee 06-10-08 3
   RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Snidget 06-10-08 5
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Estee 06-10-08 4
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... mysticwolf 06-10-08 6
   RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Estee 06-10-08 7
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... mysticwolf 06-10-08 8
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... mysticwolf 06-10-08 9
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Estee 06-10-08 10
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... mysticwolf 06-10-08 11
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... mysticwolf 06-10-08 12
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Estee 06-10-08 13
   ya'll cover your ears... jbug 06-10-08 14
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Snidget 06-10-08 15
   *ahem* vince3 06-10-08 16
       RE: *ahem* Snidget 06-11-08 22
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Ahtumbreez 06-10-08 17
   RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... vince3 06-10-08 18
       RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Ahtumbreez 06-10-08 19
           RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... vince3 06-10-08 20
       RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Seana 06-11-08 21
       RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... nailbone 06-11-08 29
           RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Estee 06-11-08 30
 RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Loree 06-11-08 23
   RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... grit 06-11-08 24
       I thought they were saying "Trop 12... mindy23 06-11-08 25
       RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... Estee 06-11-08 26
   RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update... nailbone 06-11-08 27
 Ooo that Chef! moonbaby 06-11-08 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-08, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ramsey scares the ##### out of Zeus!!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-08 AT 08:24 PM (EST)

Poor Scott.
That steamer may never be the same again.

ETA: Forgot the filter ##### was piss

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-08, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Chef teaches the F5 how to make lobster spaghetti.

Then he brings in their students: "domestic hosewives" (yeah, Bevery Hills variety, at best..... they're all dressed in sexy clothing and the two guys have to pick their tongue off of the ground.....) One of them had a purse dog, named Zeus, who promptly pissed on Ramsey. He had Scott take Zeus away, maybe to steam him later......

The students are opposite the finalists/teacher. The student who makes the best lobster spaghetti wins the challenge. 45 minutes on the clock. Ready? Go!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-08, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Every day in every way, I hope for Sarah's bus to roar through the kitchen, straight into Jen's face.

06-10-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
How she has survived so long surrounded by sharp knives, boiling water, burning oil, flames, cleaning chemicals, etc is just a testament to the incompetence of her cast-mates. It can't be that hard to take her out and make it look like an accident on camera, can it?

06-10-08, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Is it humanly possible for anything to ever be Jen's fault? Can Bobby escape a punishment? Will Christina shut up for five whole seconds? Is fifty dollars for sitting through the torture that's about to come even remotely worth it?

Nearly three-fifths of the show left for dinner service. It's gonna be a long night.

06-10-08, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
So. Jen cheats (who'd a guessed)? Bobby couldn't win a challenge if he was the only entrant. Christina babbles. And, Jean-Phillipe has head trauma from repeatedly banging his head on the door. Probably in frustration at having to deal with these idiots.

J-P is telling them to push the meat now because Jen isn't capable of cooking a fish. Oops. Looks like Bobby can't cook meat, either. J-P's screwed.

Looks like a Jen or Bobby ouster tonight. If we're lucky - maybe both?

06-10-08, 08:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
And the one time Jen actually has a wolf to alert Gordon to is also the time he finally gets fed up with hearing her cry it.

This might be the time for the restaurant to go veggie. If only Petrozza's hygiene hadn't taken out every tomato on the West Coast...

06-10-08, 08:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Jen? When Chef tells you that "If you're going to start whinging on me I don't want to hear it" that's your cue to crisply say "Yes, Chef!" and go about your business. It's not an open invitation to start whinging about how he doesn't understand you.

He understands your attitude perfectly. So do we. Please just go away now.

06-10-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Good Lord. Can that skirt get any shorter? I grew up in the age of mini-skirts and they weren't that short. I wonder if they clean the upholstery at the end of each service.

06-10-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
This is very rapidly turning into what Gordon would call a bloody balls-up (if he was in a self-censoring sort of mood). If it wasn't for the twelve-top, we'd be looking at a race to see who gets tossed out of the kitchen first. As-is, since Gordon seems inclined to pinch hit on a station and we have two sous' chefs available, I'm almost certain we won't lose more than three...

06-10-08, 09:10 PM (EST)
11. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Christina is Best of the Worst. Nominate 2. Jen's probably a given. Bobby couldn't make meat and they all see him as mediocre. Petrozza had some issues with the veg. Besides, he's dirty.

She chooses Jen for shutting down and bringing the team down with her, and ?

I'm gonna guess Petrozza if for no other reason than she'll be afraid of public reaction if she puts up both Jen and Bobby at the same time. Even if both of them really do deserve to be put up.

06-10-08, 09:19 PM (EST)
12. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
I stand corrected. Second nominee is Bobby for his inconsistency.

Jen goes on about how she can cook and she's showed him at least once.

Bobby says he's grateful that Ramsay was at the pass to save people from his food. Chef is wonderful. Chef is a hero.

Ramsay wants to know if he's running for office.

Christina, given her choice, says Jen would be her choice to leave. Ramsay fires Bobby.

Bobby came with his joy and says he's leaving with his joy. He leaves with a salute, inadequate in almost every way as far as Ramsay is concerned.

Jen thinks she's up for elimination because she's obviously the best.

Chef has no favorites. But, after someone burns him multiple times next week I think he'll change his mind. Someone is gonna be a favorite for getting fired.

06-10-08, 09:19 PM (EST)
13. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Why -- will -- Jen -- not -- die? Is it the name? Have we had a single Jen we could stand on any reality show in the last two years? What's keeping her up? Her ego can't be generating that much hot air, can it?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-08, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. " ya'll cover your ears..."
I'm gonna screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

06-10-08, 09:39 PM (EST)
15. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
*bangs head on HK door*

I mean I know Bobby was just coasting, but keeping Jen it ain't never my fault and Chef likes my ideas even if he had to scrap my entire menu that was full of only my ideas...

*bang*
*bang*
*BANG*

You think this is his way to get back at the casting peeps that refuse to give him people who can cook?

06-10-08, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "*ahem*"
At least you're not the one who has to summarize that mess........

06-11-08, 06:21 AM (EST)
22. "RE: *ahem*"
Poor Vince.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-08, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Twelve top? Are they someone I'm suppose to have heard of? I googled and no hits.

06-10-08, 09:49 PM (EST)
18. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
#-top in chef language = # of people at a big table, in this case 12 bikini models at the big round center table........

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-08, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Thanks vince! Whew, I thought I had missed out on a significant celebrity event

Agdude= The Buggy Siegel of siggies

06-10-08, 10:13 PM (EST)
20. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Next week is allegedly the celebrity event, complete with limo service.........

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-08, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
Thank-you, vince! It was so annoying to keep hearing that term and not have any idea what it meant.

Tummy, thanks for asking.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-08, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
And boy, weren't they lucky that Petrozza couldn't see those bikini models! He wouldn't be able to get ANYTHING done.

06-11-08, 10:24 AM (EST)
30. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
And they were even luckier that Jen didn't see them, or she never would have shut up.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-08, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
They must be saving Jen for the drama. Because I can't believe Gordon would ever pick her as the winner. The viewers all hate her. Nobody would go to his new place if she was in charge. But how long till we can get her off our screens?

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-11-08, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
That girl is seriously delusional. She was put up for elimination because she's the strongest? The biggest threat? I'm amazed she can fit through doorways with a head that big.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-11-08, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "I thought they were saying "Trop 12""
Because they were the 'Hawaiin Tropical' models. Does that sound right??? Just my imagination, once again, runnin' away with me........

Who, in god's green earth, even really cares, except Petrozza, anyway???

06-11-08, 08:50 AM (EST)
26. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
I'm amazed she can fit through doorways with a head that big.

Careful, or she'll start bashing you for your head size next. I wasn't surprised to find out Jen was the sort of obnoxious be-yotch who would bash someone based on their body type. I was just a little bit twitched to hear her attacking her student's bust size for being, in Jen's estimation, too large -- when the person she was supposed to be helping was smaller than her.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-08, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread"
I agree! I've never seen more blatant "save the bitchy one for the drama" like this. He's obviously setting up a good v. evil final 2 of Jen and Christina.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-08, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Ooo that Chef!"
When he said GEN...eral Bobby I was halfway off the couch ready to do a little WOOHOO dance at Jen's demise. She kills me with that dead eye thing she does when she gets criticized for anything.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •