The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-08, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
and he needs to go home.

Got any favorites? Anyone you want to see leave?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby bullzeye 05-07-08 1
   RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby jbug 05-07-08 2
       RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby mindy23 05-07-08 3
           RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby thndrkttn 05-07-08 6
               RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby jbug 05-07-08 7
                   RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby mysticwolf 05-07-08 10
               RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby agman 05-07-08 11
               RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby KeithFan 05-08-08 13
       RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby hunterjax 05-07-08 4
 RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby maroonclowns mom 05-07-08 5
 RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby agman 05-07-08 8
 RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby mysticwolf 05-07-08 9
 RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby Cyndimaus 05-08-08 12
   RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby Seana 05-09-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-07-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
I really don't have a favorite this season. For a time, it was Shayna, as a friend of mine actually knows her personally, but since she was kicked under the bus last night, guess I'll have to think of someone else. Petrozza seems to be one of the few guys I like - the rest are the biggest bunch of mysogonistic pigs I have ever seen on Hell's Kitchen, and to add to their shortcomings, no one seems to know how to cook.

On the girls team? Not a single one stands out - though I do believe they work together much better as a team.

I am starting to think that Hell's Kitchen has run its course.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-08 AT 10:06 AM (EST)

I think I agree with you bullz. Petrozza has been UTR a bit. Don't know if that's a good sign or a bad one.

But Matt? I catch myself actually looking away from the tv when he is talking. I can't stand that furrowed brow any longer! (on the other thread, Fishercat mentioned Bert from Sesame Street - yep, that's him! )

I'd like to see more wanna-bes who actually know what they are doing. They don't have to be "Top Chef" caliber, but need to be better than what we've seen this season for sure.

Every day is Spring with Agman

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-07-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
Gotta say, seems like they took a bunch of nobody's off the street this time! Sad to say, but the only ones who have stood out to me, have been Petrozza, Bobby, and Jen. And they've had their problems, too.

But nothing like Matt, who poisons people every time they taste his food! He is just the essence of weird! I cringe every time I see the guy. Hate to say it, but he just creeps me out!! He actually reminds me of a nephew of mine who is just a big, burly momma's boy, who has no idea how to make friends, so he bullies people and turns them off in the process. Very socially inept, if you get my drift.

I think he'll still be on next week, since there is going to be a 'shocker' in who gets kicked off-I'm predicting one of the better ones, like Bobby or Jen. So, I think Matt will be around for the ratings, like a few of the other creepier ones from seasons past.

I just think with Chef Ramsey's AMAZING personality, they really don't get too many applications, do you? I mean, who in their right mind would want to be on national TV, being yelled and screamed at, and psychologically abused? NOT ME! No matter how well I cooked, I'd crumble in a heart beat!

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"

In his former life (before finance), my DH was a chef and a mighty fine one at that. He would kill to go on the show and constantly refers to Chef Ramsey as "My new boss." I think the real reason he hasn't applied is the prospect of spending 3 months away from home. That would be his downfall. If we could get him over that hump, he just might apply.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
And he'd be ok with all that yelling and throwing stuff?

If he ever decides to go for it, you be sure to let us know!!!!
We'll all vote for him! Oh, right, we don't get to vote on this show.
We'll root for him!

Every day is Spring with Agman

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
The "yelling and throwing stuff"? That's not just Gordon, and it's not just for TV. He actually stole the 'make them take off their jacket and leave' bit from what happened years ago when he was still working in other Chef's kitchens. One of the 5-stars he was working for got so angry at another of the chefs working for him that he made him take off his entire kit (jacket & pants, both) and sent him out the door in his underwear. If I recall correctly, that was during one of his stints in France.

From everything I've read and heard from Chef friends nothing Gordon does is anywhere near unusual in the culinary world, particularly at that level. It's expected, and the peeps know it going in. Gordon's known as a bit of a pussy-cat, as a matter of fact.

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
I'm positive he would be better than any of the contestants there now!

Eggman, SharTribe sig shop 2008

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
Maybe. But can he make a hen-in-a-pumpkin?

Profoundly ignorant since 2008

hunterjax 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-08, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hunterjax Click to send private message to hunterjax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
on the other thread, Fishercat mentioned Bert from Sesame Street
>> Oh yes! I've been saying for weeks that he looks like an angry Muppet. Instead of looking away when they show him, we actually rewind Tivo and pause on him. We're in awe that anyone could look like that.

I feel there is no one to root for this season. Maybe Petrozza because he seems nice (like when he helped out Louross with the steak). I haven't watched last night's episode yet so I don't know who is left.

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-07-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
Mr know it all and do it all Ben rubs me the wrong way.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-08 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

I can't believe Matty. My seven-year-old isn't even as big a baby as he is!

BTW yes, I really do watch this show!! I just don't happen to like anyone this season

sculpted by Tribe
Poor girl's team getting stuck with Matty! Are there any contestants who don't smoke?

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
Matt consistently looks like he's smelling a poopy diaper. His own, perhaps?

I dunno about a favorite yet. I think Ben and Bobby, in spite of their interpersonal skills (or lack thereof) can cook. I'm kind of in the same camp with Jen and Christina. But, I rarely have a "favorite" this early. At this point in the show it's generally all about who I'd like to see gone.

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-08-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
Corey drives me nuts with her eye rolling and superior "I'm better than everyone" attitude. Let her progress in the show because she's a good cook and not because she backstabs people who annoy her.

Jen annoys me but she seems to be doing well in the kitchen. I think if she tempers her mouth she'll do fine. And Bobby needs to not be too full of himself-he'll drown out his actual talent.

Spring ushered in by Sharnina
Maus Blog

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Matty is a big whiny crybaby"
Ugh, Corey. If she tells us how men are attracted to her body just once more, I swear I'll lose my lunch.

Agman made it so!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •