The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
You wanna know who the mystery chef is? You wanna know who manages to make Gordon go ballistic tonight? You wanna know who gets sent home? Well, you can keep all discussion about it here until after the show airs on the West Coast.

Not that anyone is discussing it. I'll just go ahead and sit here in the kitchen by myself as usual. Talking to myself. *sigh*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... mysticwolf 05-06-08 1
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... mysticwolf 05-06-08 2
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... mysticwolf 05-06-08 3
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... jbug 05-06-08 7
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... mysticwolf 05-06-08 4
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... mysticwolf 05-06-08 5
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... jbug 05-06-08 9
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... jbug 05-06-08 6
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... mysticwolf 05-06-08 8
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... jbug 05-06-08 11
       RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... vince3 05-06-08 18
           RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... jbug 05-06-08 20
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... mysticwolf 05-06-08 10
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... jbug 05-06-08 12
       RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... Fishercat 05-06-08 21
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... jbug 05-06-08 13
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... jbug 05-06-08 15
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... mysticwolf 05-06-08 14
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... mysticwolf 05-06-08 16
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... jbug 05-06-08 17
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... mysticwolf 05-06-08 19
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Co... JustLis 05-10-08 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-06-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Christina thinks she's the fo shizzle. She looks great in heels, she can read a book, and she can cook. Who knew?

Matt thinks he and Louross are the only one's that can cook. Louross thinks this is all HS carp. The men (including Louross) think Matt is full of carp.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-06-08, 09:15 PM (EST)
2. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
A sweet-sixteen party. Matt wants to do sushi pizza. Riiiight.

The men just want Matt to STFU. He runs around telling anyone who will listen that "there's a little supermarket over there". No one is willing to listen.

05-06-08, 09:27 PM (EST)
3. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Food is to be tasted by b'day girl and mom. Mom's a sophisticate, girl has "simple tastes". The team with the most chosen dishes wins the competition.

Tuscan shrimp scampi vs. Stuffed chicken wing. She's never had shrimp before. chicken wins (men).

Carribean halibut w. mango salsa & rice vs. Asparagus & sweet potatoes with shrimp. Fish is dry and rice is hard, but she hates asparagus (and has never had shrimp before). Fish wins. (women) Steak with fries & pomegranate sauce vs. Surf & turf (fillet). She doesn't know what the pomegranate seeds are. She thinks the surf & turf is fatty. Fatty wins. (men)

The women blame their loss on mom.

Guys get to make to become teenagers again. Women get to make the room "pretty" and they meet their "party planner" who has been hired to make things "sparkleishious". "Tinker Bell will be jealous." Gawds.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
PinkSparkleGuitar should have been here for this.

05-06-08, 09:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Mom comes in and out-party plans the party planner. Talk about a helicopter parent, this beyotch is a virtual hovercraft.

05-06-08, 09:34 PM (EST)
5. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Party time. Men's dishes are on the menu along with Gordon's classics. The women's halibt with mango salsa makes it, too.

Ben makes fun of the salsa. They could have at least made it a chutney. He's been doing mango sals since he was 17. It's too easy.

Methinks the editing is making it too easy, too. Something tells me that Ben's gonna be in trouble again.

05-06-08, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
I'm tired of the men vs women.

05-06-08, 09:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Hi MW!!!!!!
I'm watching but you know I have to run in here during commercials.

05-06-08, 09:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Wow! The b'day girl - the "Queen for a Day" manages to walk all the way down the stairs - all by herself - to much applause.

Both sides promptly forget how to cook or sauce anything. Appetizers get finished. Entrees next. Melissa gets served (by the women), mommy dearest is still waiting (men). Finally, mommy gets something to eat.

But! Melissa likes her steak Med-Well. This meat still shows some pink. It goes back because it "isn't cooked". Then mommy sends back the fish for being over-cooked. Are you wondering where daddy is? I'm not.

05-06-08, 09:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
DH just asked me if people really go all out for sweet sixteen parties. I told him some yes, but this mother (or the MIA daddy) wasn't having to pay for Melissa's party.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Just point DH to MTV's My Super Sweet 16 and tell him to watch.......

05-06-08, 10:16 PM (EST)
20. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
LOL Vince, I don't think our tv has EVER been turned to MTV. ever!

05-06-08, 09:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Chef tosses Rossann out of the way and cooks Melissa's steak himself. She's happy. Mommy gets fish cooked by Matt. Not overcooked this time. It's raw. (Well, he wanted to serve sushi.) Bobby throws Matt off his station.

05-06-08, 09:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
I'm having a hard time looking at the tv when Matt is there. Those eyebrows are getting to me. I don't think I have ever seen anyone 'furrow' their brow all the time

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-06-08, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Matt = Bert from Sesame Street

05-06-08, 09:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
So what are they going outside for?

05-06-08, 09:56 PM (EST)
15. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
oh yea, the band......

05-06-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Service is completed. Gordon completes the spoiling (of the already spoiled b'day queen) with one last surprise. It's outside.

My guess is that she gets a car. I'm gonna guess an expensive one. We'll find out after commercial.

Nope. It's a personal performance by her favorite band. "Pink Spiders". ??? Guess the car'll wait until she gets home.

Inside, it's judgement time. Every girl filled out a comment card. For the men 97% said they'd come back again. For the women 99% said they'd come back. No losing team so, once again, each team should put someone up.

Matt knows it's him and he's gonna pack his bags and pout. (Lord. Does he carry a dirty baby diaper around under his nose all the freaking time?)

Women are split between Rossann and Shayna. Shayna's slow, Rossann is, um... the one tossed off her station by chef?

05-06-08, 09:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
It's Matt & Shayna. Not acceptable. It's Matt, Shayna, and Rossann. Matt should stay because he's been bullied and the others hide behind Bobby (Chef accused him of hiding earlier). Whine... Whine... He offers to work with the women. He has no shame of working with women in the kitchen. Eyerolls from the women.

Rossann & Shayna are both doing it for their kids.

05-06-08, 09:58 PM (EST)
17. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Hey MW. What did I miss? Wasn't this the week a new chef was supposed to come in - to help? or what?

05-06-08, 10:07 PM (EST)
19. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
Matt's safe. Darn it. Shayna gets to leave. Solid cook, big heart, too slow. She takes it pretty well.

Matt gets to go to the women's team. He's our surprise chef. The men are glad to see him go. The women are not glad to see him come. He is looking forward to taking over the red team and watching the blue team fall apart. And, it's looking like he may get his wish.

Next week back to fine dining (meaning Matt doesn't have to cook anything he's come up with himself, thank God). Chaos in the kitchens. So what else is new?

Thus ends our last HK ECUT thread unless someone else wants to start one. Next week? I'm just watching.

JustLis 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-10-08, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustLis Click to send private message to JustLis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread"
MysticWolf,

Thank you SO much for the runthrough of the program! My DVR failed me while I was gone, and your runthrough was great. Thanks....

Lis

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •