The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Episode Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-08, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Episode Summary"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-08 AT 03:57 AM (EST)

Hell's Kitchen - Ep 4, Season 4, aired 4/22/08

Pass The Pasta

Last Week's Episode: Trying to catch and kill chickens, throwing red bell peppers, Jason can't focus, Craig couldn't keep up, both teams lost, and ultimately Jason was kicked to the curb. For a more complete summary of last weeks episode, see Seana's summary.

Gender based teams red and blue
Found themselves in a bit of a stew
They could do nothing right
So they gave up the fight
While Chef Ramsey said *blank* you.

Tonight starts out with Chef Ramsey telling the two teams what a bad night it has been, and calling Ben a punk.

Ben laughs it off. He tells Bobby, "I got myself a chewing."

Meanwhile Vanessa is crying and receiving hugs from the other girls. She says, "I can't fail at this, because this is all I have." Sounds like the plot to "An Officer and A Gentleman".

Bobby: This is Hell's Kitchen. This is a dirty game right here.

Ben, laughing as he lights up a cigarette: Punk!

Ben thinks Chef Ramsey is just testing him to see if he really does want to commit to being a chef again.

As the guys and girls try to relax, Ramsey calls them back to the kitchen to clean up "that disgusting mess".

Corey, 25, says she is way too tired for this. After sweeping a little, she goes back to bed because she thinks the other girls are just wasting too much time talking, and not really cleaning up. The other girls notice her absence, declare her to be lazy, and think she should go home if she's that tired.

The next morning Corey tells the Chef she is ready to leave her team and step up to the plate. When asked who the strongest is, Corey volunteers herself, but everyone else says it's Jen who is the strongest. Corey thinks the girls are threatened by her when the girls reveal Corey went to bed early the night before instead of finishing the kitchen cleaning. Ever hear of "team effort" Corey? No? I didn't think so. What? Oh, it's all about you. Whatever.

The boys nominate Ben as their strongest chef. Chef Ramsey tells the teams they are having a special family night service, and the menu will revolve around pasta. Chef Ramsey pronounces it pas-tuh, instead of pah-stuh, I guess because he's from the British Isles. No one giggles or seems confused at this pronunciation.

Rosann is not afraid to make pasta because she's an Italian. Chef Ramsey demonstrates making pasta and he makes it look so easy, but please don't try this at home kids. Ramsey hangs his pasta on Bobby's arms, and no that is not code for anything. The two teams are challenged to make the most perfect pasta.

They only have 20 minutes to complete this challenge, so Jen gets her team on the ball, as she usually does. The boys may be more powerful muscle wise, but she's up to this challenge. Petrozza is trying to get the pasta out quickly, too, but Matt just stands there with his arms out waiting for someone to load him down with pasta. Ahh, Matt, you're such a giver.

Bobby notes that every challenge, they always have some kind of issue with Craig. This time he is messing up the pasta. Craig resents it when Bobby takes over the pasta machine.

Corey notes that Jenn wants to be the star, and she's too loud, but Jenn sounds like a Chef Ramsey clone from that description. Yes, he's the original Daw, and Jenn is a Gordon wannabe.

Times up, and Chef Ramsey weighs the pasta. He starts with the boy's team, sorting out the bad pasta from the perfect pasta. The girls have made 6.57 pounds of pasta, against the boys total of 5.48 pounds. The girls win the challenge. The boys will have to stay behind in the kitchen to prep all of the menu items for tonight's dinner service while the girls get to go to an amusement park in a Hummer limo. Ramsey tells them to go get changed. He singles out Jenn to congratulate her for getting this win.

The boys all blame Craig for their loss.

The women are all mad about Ben, because he chews tobacco, and leaves his spit in bottles all over the place. Gross me out. Ben makes fun of Rosann's accent, which is kind of funny, but I'd be upset too, if I had to live with that disgusting mess.

The girls get their limo ride to the amusement park and start having a blast. Some of them want to throw Corey off the Ferris Wheel, though. The girls throw some things at dolls that look a bit like Ben, taking out thier frustrations.

The boys work out their frustrations while making pasta in the kitchen. Ben volunteers to go clean up some horse pooh outside where the kiddos will be riding ponies. If anyone deserves this task, I think it's Ben.

The girls come back to get ready for tonight's dinner service. They have to learn the menu in 1/2 hour, but Jenn thinks it's simple enough - burgers, pasta, and onion rings. She tries to cheer her team on as she works at making pasta dough.

The boys try to get Craig to do some good work tonight, instead of his usual screw up, so they place him at the pasta station. Craig says that pasta is easy to cook. It's not rocket sciences to cook pasta. That's what he said. Seriously, that's.what.he.said. Dude!

Chef Ramsey tells the 2 teams he is demanding a perfect service tonight. The first team to complete their service tonight is the winning team and the losers will be the whining team.

Ramsey tries to take off Jean-Phillipe's yellow tie, telling him to relax because it's a family service. JP can't cope without his tie, so the tie stays on. Ramsey tells JP to walk straight, you donut.

Tonight the menu has been tailored more for families with fresh pasta, chicken wings, and hamburgers.

Vanessa feels she really needs to prove she can cook with this dinner service. The women turn out some good appetizers to start, thanks to Vanessa's efforts at her station.

Ben is having problems cooking decent onion rings, but finally things shape up for him. Matt, on the other hand, has served raw chicken wings. We are reminded via clip of Matt's signature dish of tartare, and Chef Ramsey throwing it up. Something tells me Matt is one of those peeps who enjoys a raw hamburger with raw onion sandwich, aka a cannibal sandwich.

Matt is proud that he did not even blink while the Chef got in his face over the raw chicken. Wow! What an accomplishment, Matt. We can all see what an asset you are in the kitchen with your non blinking abilities.

The red team is doing better than the blues, and is starting to get out their entrees. Vanessa picks up a burning pan, the hot oil spills on her hand, and she gets burnt badly. The red kitchen carries on without Vanessa, as she is being driven to the hospital to take care of her injury.

The boys were slightly ahead of the girls, with 10 tickets left in the blue kitchen, and 12 tickets left to go in the red kitchen. Chef Ramsey starts throwing Matt's hockey puck burgers around the kitchen, saying they aren't running a fast food joint.

Jenn takes over the leadership role in the red kitchen. The boys have fallen behind, having 5 tickets left, while the girls only have 2 tickets to go. Ben was chided by Ramsey for congratulating the guys too early, wasting time.

Craig messes up one of the spaghetti orders by serving meatballs instead of clams. When he finally gets it ready, Craigs spaghetti with clams is too raw when he serves it up, and he has to start over again. It might as well be rocket science(s) to cook pasta as far as Craig is concerned.

The girls finish their dinner service, Chef congratulates them, Jenn feels like dancing, and Chef Ramsey asks the women to help the men finish their service. Chef tells Shayna to help Craig, and he just keeps telling her that he's got it. Craig does not communicate well at all.

After the service is over, Chef Ramsey tells everyone Jenn is the best chef in both kitchens. She eats it up , of course. Chef tells the men if family night was a movie, it was a horror film. He was expecting more from Ben. The best of the worst, Bobby, is asked to pick two of his team mates for elimination.

Vanessa returns with her bandaged hand, telling them she will see the plastic surgeon on Monday. Right now she can't even move her hand. She is happy to learn the boys lost and will face elimination.

Craig: There's nobody to blame but everybody.

Bobby nominates Craig and Matt for elimination, but Chef Ramsay says one more should step forward, and he knows who he is, so Ben steps up.

CR: Ben, why should you stay in Hell's Kitchen?

Ben: You know this is the only thing that God is given me a talent in my life and I'm not going to stop. This isn't going to get me down. It's only gong to make me work harder.

CR, covering his eyes: Craig, why should you stay in HK?

Craig: I can honestly say I did not have a good service tonight, but I have the drive, the determination, the motivation, to do better next time.

Chef reminds him this was the easiest menu ever. He was cooking pasta.

Chef Ramsey: Matt, why should you stay in HK?

Matt: Chef, I've changed my underwear since I've been here, and I want to prove myself to you Chef.

Chef: You served raw chicken to youngsters.

Matt: I feel ashamed and embarrassed that it went out to begin with.

Chef: All three of you should walk through that door.

Ben: I'm just going to keep giving you 100 percent Chef, everyday.

I just want to point out that 100 percent of nothing is still nothing.

Matt: I'm going to give you 125 percent Chef.

Again 125 percent of nothing is still nothing.

Craig knows it's his turn to commit himself to doing a better percentage, but he can't do the math.

Craig: I don't know percentages, but just... over that.

So... still nothing.

Chef Ramsey makes a lemon face. He dismisses Craig, Craig shakes his hand when handing over his jacket.

Chef, after Craig leaves: You give me one big headache.

Craig, whining: My dream when I came to Hell's Kitchen was to get my own restaurant. I didn't do the job I was supposed to. I had a lot more to prove. I'm stunned and amazed that this sucks.

Chef reminds Matt and Ben they both dodged a bullet.

Chef: Craig was a bad cook with an even worse attitude.

Craig's picture burns up and he is once again reunited with his tall chef's hat.

Next week: Does romance blossom in Hell's Kitchen? Rivalries in the kitchen as Ben tells Louross there's no room for bitches. Christina feels that her team mate (Jenn?) just stabbed her in the back. Jenn didn't come into this to make friends. Vanessa struggles to compete with one hand, saying she feels useless. Chef tells her the choice is hers to leave HK. She's not a quitter and she's not weak, but she is a cryer. Jenn shows some arrogance, but Chef puts her back in her place. All next time on a shocking HK.

Tribelicious, 2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Epi... MKitty 04-25-08 1
   RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Epi... Silvergirl1 04-26-08 4
 RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Epi... Seana 04-25-08 2
   RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Epi... Silvergirl1 04-26-08 5
 RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Epi... mysticwolf 04-25-08 3
   RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Epi... Silvergirl1 04-26-08 6
 RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Epi... bullzeye 04-28-08 7
 RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Epi... Ahtumbreez 05-01-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-25-08, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Episode Summary"
Fantastic summary! I missed this week's episode, so now I feel totally caught up I am soooo glad Craig is gone.

*Viced by Agman*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-26-08, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Episode Summary"

Thanks, MKitty. If you have hi speed internet, you can watch this episode at www.Hulu.com. I imagine Fox has it, too, but Hulu plays pretty well on my computer.

Tribelicious, 2008

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Episode Summary"
Great snark, Silvergirl!

I liked your poem. And these bits, among others:

Wow! What an accomplishment, Matt. We can all see what an asset you are in the kitchen with your non blinking abilities.

I just want to point out that 100 percent of nothing is still nothing.(...)
Again 125 percent of nothing is still nothing. (...)
So... still nothing.(...)

Chef Ramsay's going to be at a bookstore not far from here on Sunday. I really hope I get a chance to go.

04-26-08, 03:46 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Episode Summary"

Thank you, Seana.

I hope you get to meet Ramsey, too. Are you going to buy one of his books? Let us know how it goes, if you can get there.

Tribelicious, 2008

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Episode Summary"
Great job, Silvergirl. Your poem even made dh lol.

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

04-26-08, 03:49 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Episode Summary"

Thank you, Mystic (and Mr. Mystic). There once was a poster who wrote their whole summary in rhyme. I think it was a Survivor summary, but I really can't remember.

I'm only good for the occasional short poem.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-28-08, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Episode Summary"
Great job SG!!!

This...

Matt: Chef, I've changed my underwear since I've been here, and I want to prove myself to you Chef.

....made me snorfle!

Touch act to follow!

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-08, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Episode Summary"
*bows to SG! Awesome summary. Berry, berry good.

Agman took me to the islands

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •