The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned 4.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-08, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned 4.4"
Well isn't this exciting. We've finally had a full service. I wouldn't have thought it was possible.

Jean-Philippe. Take off the damned tie. It's Family Night. You'll scare the children dressed like that.

Jen, well done. You've still got enough attitude to be entertaining, but without as much of the abrasiveness that you had in the beginning.

Shayna, quite a lot of screen time for you this week. Most of it under a mound of fettucini, but any face time is good face time, yes?

Christina: quit whining. My gawd. Just quit whining.

Vanessa, how's the hand? Welcome back.

Rosann: yes, being Italian makes you proficient at making pasta. What other sterotypes would you like to perpetuate? Mafia membership?

Corey: looks like your story arc is coming to an end. Unless you can figure out a way to get out from under that great big target.

Ben, what a disappointment you are. How dare you celebrate doing well in a service when there were still tickets up. Stupid.

Matt, you're lucky Craig was appreciably worse than you this week. Raw chicken??? I have more respect for actual pasta-drying racks.

Bobby: strong performance this week. You're still an #####, of course.

Petrozza: not horrible.

Louross: Meh.

Craig: It's like talking to a rock. Get the hell out of my kitchen and be an idiot somewhere else.

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Available characters can be found in the sign-up thread. Anyone may post as a diner. Or be creative and post as one of the farm animals or JP's tie or something.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4 jbug 04-23-08 1
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4 Cyndimaus 04-23-08 2
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4 vince3 04-23-08 3
   RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4 foonermints 04-23-08 4
       RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4 mindy23 04-23-08 5
           RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4 Silvergirl1 04-26-08 7
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4 Silvergirl1 04-26-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-08, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4"
~~~gasp~~~sputter~~~gasp~~~~oh my, I think I'm going to faint!
Take off my tie? open my shirt? Quick someone get the smelling salts! please!
How can you expect this?

to dress down? No, just not possible. Can't do it. I really can't.

~~~~sigh~~~~ thanks to the cameramen for not getting any specific shots of me like that. That was so embarrasing. How will I ever show my face in public again? or to my family? Oh no! What will my Mummie think? She won't be able to go to tea ever again. Sorry Mummie.
~~~~~~ Gordan, you owe me big time for this one.
Now, would someone please get all these curtain climbers and rug rats out of my dining room? Please?

I know I'm going to Heaven, cause I've spent my time in Hell.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-23-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4"
Did you see me? Did you hear me? I was actually on the show this time! Chef spoke my name! (and it wasn't follow by swear words!) Under the radar and yet not. What better place could there be?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-08, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4"
*eh, we've been in worse places than Hell*

*although the chicken vomiting wasn't very comforting, it made for a decent snack.....*

- petting zoo for family night

(ya needed a bump, they're a week behind.....)

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4"
Your KukulGod follows the chickens.

I am KukulGod!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-23-08, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4"

Yea, I could tell ya's all some mafia stories, but I don't wanna scare off the chef or anything. I'm savin' that one for Corey, you know?

Didn't I TELL you that we Italiano's make the best PASTA ever?? It was a given my pasta makin' skills were gonna help beat those men to the finish line! AGAIN, AGAIN, I come through to help my team win a remarkable reward!!

Yep, a whole day of playin' around at the ocean front, whiles the guys get to prep in the kitchen, Is it any wonder they were too tired and TOO STUPID to finish off any of their friggin' courses? Can't even cook chicken wings? Just lookin' at that Matthew scares me-like he should be on Phantom of the Opra or some'em.

Anyways, I sure am glad I got through another week without hearing my name yelled much-at least not used in conjunction with a curse word. And with what's-her-name gettin' burned real bad, maybe I'll be bumped up to a higher level even next week, ya know? We're all still gunnin' for Corey, and Jenn? Yea, she knows what she's doin' alright! We're gonna cover each other's backs-for now, anyway. Oh yea, we girls, we got this all worked out-not to worry!

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-08, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4"
Okay, that does it! Meet me out in the parking lot, Ms. Italiano.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-08, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4.4"
Corey: looks like your story arc is coming to an end. Unless you can figure out a way to get out from under that great big target.

Um, did you just call me fat?

Just wait until you see me next week. I might even get Louross lucky!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •