The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"'Would you like some extra delusion on that appetizer?'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-08, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"'Would you like some extra delusion on that appetizer?'"
And now, my impression of every HK contestant in last night's premiere. 'Just because Gordon's a star-rated chef with multiple restaurants, television shows, and international acclaim doesn't mean he knows anything. I'm a much better cook than he could ever be. In fact, I'm so good, I don't have to read a recipe in order to cook the dish. And menus? Why would I ever look at a menu? Plus I supervise my kitchen by not doing anything at all! Gordon doesn't know what he's talking about, actually expecting work and quality. Idiot. And everyone knows an appetizer needs at least three hours to serve, at least everyone who's me, and I happen to be everyone. That's how you make sure they have an appetite! I have won this show just by walking in. And Gordon? You're fired.'

It's going to be a very long season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 'Would you like some extra delu... geg6 04-02-08 1
 Bonus Delusionality Seana 04-02-08 2
   RE: Bonus Delusionality fancastfan 04-02-08 4
       RE: Bonus Delusionality Bebo 04-02-08 5
 RE: 'Would you like some extra delu... Magnolia_Rocker 04-02-08 3
 This show is *beeeeeep*n hilarious moonbaby 04-02-08 6
   RE: This show is *beeeeeep*n hilari... SeniorCitizen 04-02-08 7
       RE: This show is *beeeeeep*n hilari... FOXmePUHLEEZ 04-08-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 'Would you like some extra delusion on that appetizer?'"
And people wonder why he yells and curses so much. *shakes head*

OTOH, just gotta say Gordon is looking more and more like my John every day. He's been in China this week and I haven't heard from him as often as I usually do, so I was grinning stupidly at the tv as Gordon turned apoplectic. I found it all weirdly attractive.

"Not this time." Barack Obama 3-18-08

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bonus Delusionality"
Jason. Yack. He wants to have chicks crawling all over him because he won Hell's Kitchen, somehow without being in the kitchen and *cooking*. (This makes me think he doesn't have that chick problem now.) However! He isn't about to lose to a bunch of girls - girls who cleverly read the menu, even if they couldn't cook it and knew what it was they were going to be cooking (poorly). The only contest he would be prepared to lose to a girl is an ironing contest.

Tell you what, pal. C'mon over here and I'll show you what I can do with a hot iron and your bald head.

fancastfan 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-02-08, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fancastfan Click to send private message to fancastfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bonus Delusionality"
Yup - Gordon himself says a lot of people want to become chefs for the wrong reason. He did an interview that's up at fancast and said this: "If you become a chef because you’re obsessed by becoming a celebrity, getting my ##### kicked and working my nuts off the way I did in France and getting pushed around those kitchens wasn’t about becoming famous. It’s learning your craft and understanding what it takes to survive in this industry."

It's a pretty good interview - typical Gordon! Check it out at http://dish.fancast.com/2008/03/fancast_interview_hells_kitche.html

Also, fancast.com has the entire first episode up in case you missed it (they actually have tons of great shows up full-length and free!)
http://www.fancast.com/tv/Hells-Kitchen-%28Fox%29/94327/watch-it/on-fancast

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bonus Delusionality"
If you want to discuss the show with posters here, fine. If you're just posting to plug another site, that's not fine per our community guidelines. There are plenty of HK sites on which you can do that. We're a discussion forum for discussing the show here.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-02-08, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 'Would you like some extra delusion on that appetizer?'"
What kills me is that they have some of the same type of foods prepared every.single.season and these idiots still can't make it correctly??? Case in point...Risotto. Do they not watch this show??? Gah!

My future Rockers! Twins Blog

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "This show is *beeeeeep*n hilarious"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-08 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

Never watched it before-quite entertaining! Are these contestants the norm for this show? It's like they don't know a single thing about it. Ya think they'd at least view one episode before arriving (or signing on for it).

IMHO the General should have been toast instead of Mr. Mom (who would be toast next week then, probably). I want to see him fail, buahahaaaa.

Will definitely tune in again to watch Gordon's over the top antics.

SeniorCitizen 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeniorCitizen Click to send private message to SeniorCitizen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This show is *beeeeeep*n hilarious"
I figure that Gordon kept the 'General' around because he made big claims on the bus and Gordon looks forward to reading him off with purple language again and again. The other guy was pretty much a nonentity. I think they must pick these people simply for entertainment potential. The guy in the tall chef hat was truly a cartoon figure as he left the airport. And Stacy and Clinton would be pointing out the spillage of the 'girls' on several of the women. The lady from the law firm at least knew how to order folks around, which seems one of the key abilities on this show.

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-08, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This show is *beeeeeep*n hilarious"
How does one come up with the NERVE to put on a chef's hat in front of Gordon Ramsey?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •