The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned, 4.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-08, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned, 4.2"
You are all just pathetic. Pathetic! Did you never even *watch* this show before? Certainly, after four ##### seasons, someone would have gotten the idea to watch previous seasons to understand how things work here.

Corey: I want the best cooks at the end. I don't care about your ambition. I respect your honesty, but I'm not going to help you stack the deck in your favour. When have I ever allowed that before?

Jason: we *don't* send out raw food. And if I tell you your food was raw, you do. not. tell me it wasn't yours. Donkey.

Rosann: You held orders for 2 hours? Two ##### hours?? What the hell were you thinking? Running the kitchen is *my* job. Front of the house was yours. And you stunk at it.

Petrozza: Remember how I quizzed everyone about the menu? Well? What made you think I wouldn't do that again? Stupid git. How can you cook a menu you don't know?

Good-bye, Sharon. Too much makeup, not enough talent.

The rest of you are beneath my notice for now. Be grateful.

Please keep the game in the game thread.

New players welcome! See the sign-up thread for available characters.

Don't want to commit? Post anyway! Be a diner or a halibut or the self-respecting woman who would date Jason.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.2 Cyndimaus 04-09-08 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.2 mindy23 04-09-08 2
       RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.2 jbug 04-09-08 3
 RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.2 jbug 04-09-08 4
 For the FIRST Time foonermints 04-09-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.2"
I just want to say thanks to all of you who helped me fly under the radar again. Keep up the good work!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-09-08, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.2"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-08 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

Well, I don't really care what anyone says, I thought I did a pretty good job out there. I knew he'd shut that kitchen down, anyway! There was NO WAY in he%% that those men OR women could keep up with the orders, so why put the extra stress on 'em? HUH?? Tell me I wasn't ingenious ONCE AGAIN in holding the orders? And at least I didn't hit nobody with a danged chair! You do that in New York, and you're dead meat!

OK, OK. So, it wasn't all that bright, at least Ramsey didn't think so...but THANK GAWD Sharon did an even worse job than me! At least I can boil water, and I proved it last week! At least I don't care how beautiful I look and don't care if the steam happens ta make my make-up run off my pretty face. Whateva..I was, secretly, shakin' in my boots, gotta tell ya, come elimination time. But I knew I hadn't really pi$$ed off Couney-at least I don't THINK she saw me laughin' at her rubber chicken last week. She didn't say, anyway. What was she thinkin' goin' after blood, instead of the real bad kitchen people? I mean, come on! Jen is a big mouthed beotch, and all that, but she ain't got nothin' to really pin on her yet.

It was all personal-all personal, and the Master Chef saw right through it. I hope he holds it against Courney, and starts seein' who's playin' what. That could definitely give ME an edge up there, if'n he forgets about my holdin them orders. And I think he will, come next week, if it gets any worse-I have a good feelin' it will.

Some body just pass me another beer, and let's see who we can get to body up in the hot tub with us. Jason? OH GAWD! If that's his way of takin' a bath, I'm outta here!!!!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.2"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-08 AT 12:01 PM (EST)

Actually Chef really doesn't forget? But he does let things go - remember taking food out of the trash last season? & that one made it all the way to the end!

If you had just asked my advice about holding the orders? instead of making such a decision yourself. I am in charge of the dining room, you know.

I know I'm going to Heaven, cause I've spent my time in Hell.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.2"
I want you men to know that when I agreed to serve the winners on the boat? The winners were supposed to be the women. Didn't see me wasting many of my famous smiles on you donkeys, did you?

And what was with carrying bar stools around my dining room? We have not gotten to the part of the game where you get to re-design the dining room. ~~~~mutter mutter mutter~~~ hitting a customer in the head with a chair! how stoopid can one donkey be? and I can't believe I had to tell him to go apologize~ oh my, someone help me make it thru another season~~~~~~

I know I'm going to Heaven, cause I've spent my time in Hell.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "For the FIRST Time"
We have many, MANY spud volunteers willing to sacrifice themselves by being crammed into Jen's mouth to GAG her blue and watch her dah. Albeit these are wrinkled, greenish spuds from the bottom of a slimy bag, they'll do the trick and should be thanked for their unselflessness.

Trying to rid HK of incessant yammering.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •