The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dominic is somebody else?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kelby72 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-07-08, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelby72 Click to send private message to Kelby72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dominic is somebody else?"
I don't know about anybody else, but to me Dominic looked like Tom Colicchio from Top Chef with a bad hairpiece and black-rimmed glasses. Look at the pictures...I swear it is him. The face, the build, everything. What tipped me off was the hairpiece and the thin cooking background. It sounded fabricated. He purposely performed poorly so he would be dismissed. We all know it should have been Bobby. It is a setup of some kind. Tom Colicchio is the Head Judge/Chef on Top Chef. Let's see if I'm right.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dominic is somebody else? starshyn99 04-07-08 1
   RE: Dominic is somebody else? mysticwolf 04-07-08 2
       RE: Dominic is somebody else? starshyn99 04-08-08 3
 RE: Dominic is somebody else? Silvergirl1 04-08-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-07-08, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dominic is somebody else?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-08 AT 08:53 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-07-08 AT 08:52 AM (EST)

They do look similar, but it is just a coincidence. Dominic is for real as he was portrayed. He lives in the same town I do and he has been in the paper a few times and on the news here. Here's a link to the local paper's article. http://www.heraldonline.com/109/story/460840.html

I can also vouch for the validity of two other of the chef's on this season. Ben actually catered my wedding and I currently work with Lou (Petrozza).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-08, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dominic is somebody else?"
Three questions for you then...

1) Can we safely assume that risotto was not part of your wedding menu?

2) Does Petrozza really cook "Hen in a Pumpkin", and is it as bad as it looks?

3) Assuming that "Hen in a Pumpkin" was just a poorly thought through, spur-of-the-moment thing, what - knowing his abilities - should he have prepared?

A Sweet Seana

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-08, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dominic is somebody else?"
1) No, there was no risotto. We opted for garlic mashed potatoes instead.

2) I've not seen him cook it ever, but he claims to have done it before with great success. He said he wanted to make something very different so he would stand out... mission accomplished I'd say on that.

3) Well, he's only worked with us for about a month now and I'm not in the kitchen with him (I'm a bartender) so I'm not too familiar with what his specific specialty is. Everything I've had that he's made has been pretty good. It's hard to say, cause he is not the catering director or the executive chef, so he pretty much has to cook what he's told to, or what the customer orders since we operate on a catering guide.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-08, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dominic is somebody else?"

I'm sorry. I don't see any resemblance between these 2 men.

I'm surprised to read that Dominic has this extensive cooking experience, because he sure didn't look like a competent cook on HK. There is a big difference, I think, in cooking steaks on a grill (almost anyone can do this right) to cooking gourmet food in a restaurant kitchen.

Tribelicious, 2008

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •