The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-08, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
You *honestly* thought you were going to be killing chickens? Honestly? Donuts. *look of disgust* I can't stand to look at any of you.

Corey, liking the big target on your back, are you? The only one of the men's team that would get in the hot tub with you was Jason, the woman-hater. Jason, the desperate and pitiful. And so help me, I'm going to wreak vengeance on you for making me watch footage of Jason undressing. That was ##### awful.

Christina, grow up and quit whining. You don't get points for being the bigger person just because you nominated Vanessa instead of Corey.

Craig, what have you got against chicken? Well?

Matt: bit of a whiner, are you? "Wah, Craig lost the competition and now we have to go do work." (Sorry about that, Scott) Gah. You're going to fall to tiny pieces when I finally get around to yelling at you.

Shayna, sometimes UTR isn't the best policy.

Rosann, I'm playing my own game here, you know. You probably shouldn't be telling me your plans to get rid of the boys.

Jen, I was glad to see you shutting up more.

Bobby, you gave JP fits! Don't change the plan without everyone knowing what you're doing. Stop waving like an idiot, you have nothing to be happy about.

Louross, Petrozza, Ben, I have nothing to say to any of you this week.

Vanessa, you were awful tonight, but at least you're not *consistently* awful, unlike

Jason. You stupid donkey. You gave. up. Threw in the towel. I told you to go study and you just sat there like an idiot. Why were you so happy to be assigned to the dessert station, if by your own account you didn't know anything about it? Was it because you figured the kitchen would get shut down and you wouldn't have to do anything? Well? Lazy #####. You watched Petrozza take it in the teeth for not knowing the menu and you *STILL* didn't know it yourself? It's the second time you've just taken off and stayed gone. You need to actually *cook* if you want to call yourself a chef. We're all better off for being rid of you. ##### off.

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Wanna play? Many parts still available!

Wanna play but don't wanna commit? Post as a chicken or the mechanical bull or something!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 mindy23 04-16-08 1
 RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 Cyndimaus 04-16-08 2
 RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 jbug 04-16-08 3
   RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 Silvergirl1 04-18-08 8
       RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 jbug 04-18-08 10
   RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 Seana 04-18-08 11
       RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 jbug 04-19-08 14
 RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 Reluctant_Paladin 04-16-08 4
   RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 Seana 04-16-08 5
   RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 Seana 04-17-08 6
       RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 foonermints 04-17-08 7
           RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 Seana 04-18-08 12
               RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 foonermints 04-18-08 13
 RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 Silvergirl1 04-18-08 9
   RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 mindy23 04-22-08 15
 RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 FOXmePUHLEEZ 04-23-08 16
   RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3 foonermints 04-23-08 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-16-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"

Oh, MY GAWD, what a night from HELL that was! I mean, ya, it was nice enough to win the prize for cuttin' up the chickens and stuff, but who can't do that, anyway? The men, I guess! HA HA! Geez, I've been cuttin' up chickens since I was a kid-my own Ma taught me how to cut an quater a chicken!

But, oh my! Our time in the kitchen-I am still havin' nightmares about that! I'm just so thankful that Vanessa took the heat for startin' the kitchen on fire! I just didn't have enough air in me to blow the danged thing out-aren't' you supposed to use salt or somethin', anyway? Stupid, Stupid!!

But, in the end, Jason left, and that's all that matters! That big blub of a whale, thinkin' he was gonna get some from the hot tub ladies! What a riot that dumb a$$ was! I gotta tell ya, I'm no Courey fan, either, I watch my back, ifn's you know what I mean. But when she brought that tub of lawd in the hot tub, I just about hurled my dinna!

Oh well. Tomorrow's another day. And we get to see who screws up even more. Can't wait! Till then-I'm gonna try'n get some rest before I fall dead on my feet!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
Hey, don't worry about my UTR strategy. I figure I can let everyone else be horrible and then swoop in and be wonderful.

No really, I will!

What? You don't believe me?

*pouts*

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
GR, I can't believe you had me do the tableside for the women; but alas, after last week's disaster, I guess I understand.
Does anyone know that I'm really getting tired of doing this every night? Do you see how tight and forced my beautiful smile has become?
And the diners? Ha! You ungrateful bunch of DAWS. You just want to get in the door of HK so you can be on tv, don't you? You KNOW you won't get a decent meal; you KNOW you'll be sitting there for hours; you KNOW you may get hit in the head with a chair; you KNOW I'll just continue to bring you bread and a smile - if you're lucky.
~~~~sigh~~~~ oh, well, the pay is decent and I? don't actually have to go in the kitchen.

I know I'm going to Heaven, cause I've spent my time in Hell.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-08 AT 06:37 AM (EST)

I hope you don't really play for the other team. *giggle snort*

Really, I hope you're straight, JP. *bats eyelashes*

Won't you join me in the hot tub? *adjusts bikini strap*

I've got a nice body.

04-18-08, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
Sure Corey....
when He11 freezes over.

04-18-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
For what I pay you, you can bloody well do tableside. Good gawd man, how much bronzer are you wearing?

You know I couldn't do it without you JP. So just take the abuse and smile like a good minion.

04-19-08, 10:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
How's this?

Reluctant_Paladin 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-16-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reluctant_Paladin Click to send private message to Reluctant_Paladin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
Is it too late to get in on Be the Living Damned? I'd be interested in taking Scott if he his still available.

Can't believe that I missed last nights ep (got caught in flamewar err..discussion on Fark, I am downloading it now, it sounds great.

04-16-08, 05:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
Welcome, Paladin! I'll have a sig pic for you shortly. Please feel free to post as Scott in the meantime and add the sig later.

Also, FYI: flame wars are actively discouraged here. Please see the guidelines for details.

04-17-08, 00:47 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
Hello again! Here you are:

I posted a Tutorial in this thread so you can see how to get your sig.

Glad you could join us!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
I bet if you buried Scott up to his eyebrows in dirt, He'd be mistaken for a big white russet.

04-18-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
Scott is my evil minion (did you see him with that knife after the Damned caught their chickens?) and not a ##### potato. Please stop trying to make him play for your team.

04-18-08, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
I wanted him mistaken for a potato potatocide boy.

After you whacked open your giant "Lucky Russet" you'd notice the the juice looked rather beet-like.
Another strike for the Potatoes of Earth!

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-08 AT 06:41 AM (EST)

Hey, Chef! There's room in this hot tub for you, too.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-08, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"

Good GAWD, Corey, how many people do ya think are gonna fit in that scrawny little hot tub anyways??

Geez, you ain't THAT pretty! I can tell ya what! You certanly ain't gonna win on looks, that's for danged sure. Maybe you got somethin' in that hot tub that's poisonin' those men, or maybe dilutin' their minds, but you sure ain't gonna seduce 'em, that's a given!!

Some body hand me a freakin' towel! I'm outta here!

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-08, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
I think we chickens feel it an honor to sacrifice our hides to be a part of a GR full-course service. However, it's when they MISUSE us ... when they don't honor us by cooking us thoroughly, or when they cook us so long that GR throws us up against the wall ... THAT's the part we can't stand.

04-23-08, 02:20 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be the Living Damned, 4.3"
Your KukulGod agrees!

I am KukulGod!
*munches chicken*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •