The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-08, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-08 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

Oh. my. gawd. You have got to be the worst batch of cooks we've ever had for this show. The. #####. worst.

Matt, Raw venison? Raw scallops? With chocolate? What were you thinking? You know I have an excellent palate, right? Why would you do that to me? You are going to pay in blood.

Bobby? Being a great chef doesn't mean standing around. I can actually cook, you know. Before I had a reputation as a foul-mouthed bastard, I had a reputation as a great chef. Which I incidentally still have.

Louross, you didn't think I'd toss Dominic, did you? Put him up for pretty much no reason thinking I'd have to toss Bobby because he was so damned bad. Well guess again. It's *my* show and I'll do things *my* way. Just try to manipulate me again.

Rosann, barking orders was a good start, but if you think it'll be enough, you've got another thing coming.

Vanessa, way to let your team down.

Jen, I know *exactly* who I am and *exactly* where I fit in this hierarchy. I know where *you* fit, too.

Everyone else, your food stunk and you're lucky I didn't barf it up too. Pick it up, people!

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Wanna play? Visit the signup thread for available players.

Wanna play but don't wanna commit to a character? Post as a diner or a salt shaker or something. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... kidflash212 04-02-08 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... Seana 04-02-08 4
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... Snidget 04-02-08 2
   RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... mindy23 04-02-08 3
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... Cyndimaus 04-02-08 5
   RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... jbug 04-03-08 14
       RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... Cyndimaus 04-04-08 15
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... jbug 04-02-08 6
   RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... Silvergirl1 04-03-08 12
       RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... jbug 04-04-08 16
 Hells Kitchen Virgin Here FlowerChild 04-02-08 7
   RE: Hells Kitchen Virgin Here Snidget 04-02-08 8
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... foonermints 04-02-08 9
   RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... FlowerChild 04-02-08 10
       RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... mindy23 04-02-08 11
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premier... Silvergirl1 04-03-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-02-08, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-08 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

Actually it was Matt that served the raw venison which Chef Ramsey spewed into my brother. Jason was the bald guy who disappeared - into the back, smoking and picking the crud from between his toes.

Dear God, I hope he washed his hands.

The Diners were the lucky ones - They didn't have to eat any of that slop. I, on the other hand, was force fed putrid risotto and lots of inedible scallops.

Woe is me for I am -

The Kitchen Bin

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
Thanks! As soon as I turned off the computer last night early this morning, I realised my mistake. I was just coming to fix it. Oops.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
If I could have crawled off the plate and hidden myself away, I would have.

The Hen In The Pumpkin

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-02-08, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-08 AT 08:53 AM (EST)

Well, let's see-WHOSE dish did he compliment FIRST?? HUH?? And he DID make a remark about maybe I should think about coming back to the cookin' business instead of being a lousy secretary, didn't he? Yes, I think so!

It's just so easy to see how great we women are this season-few acceptions here, if ya know what I mean! Look at those poor excuses for men! One of 'em even made the poor chef throw up! Can you imagine being the first ever contestant being the one to go down in history as being the guy who made the chef hurl? Too funny-I had to laugh at loud at that one, just glad the chef didn't see me!

And that Vanessa-where did SHE get off being so high and mighty? Big deal, so her dish was so 'delish', and her palate or somethin' was so wonderful! She sure ain't no leader! She stood there most of the night with her thumbs up her you-know-what! I showed the chef that I know how to take charge! You don't grow up in the City, especially around Jersey and New York, without knowin' how to survive! Yes, I ruled that kitchen last night, and no one could debate that!

I just can't even get over how those loser men didn't even know what was on the menu. What were they doin' all night? Did they watch strippers on TV or what? That Bob or whatever his name is-what an ego on that man-'black Chef Ramsey'. Wow-does he ever got a lot to learn!!

But anyway, as yous all can see, you ain't seen the last of Rosann! I'll be back next week, and many weeks after that. I don't take a bullet too easy, you'll see!!!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-02-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
I got to set food on fire without getting yelled at! Could it get any better in Hell's Kitchen?

And being out on the floor the whole night helps me stay under the radar.

A good night for me.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-08, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
You think you weren't noticed out here, hummmmmm?
tsk tsk tsk
When will they ever learn?
There are cameras everywhere my dear. Gordon sees all - knows all.
He pays me extra to report to him each evening (that's not code).
And? he has promised I never have to eat or even taste anything ever made in HK. Especially cheese........ or jam.......

I know I'm going to Heaven, cause I've spent my time in Hell.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-04-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
Well, I made it through the first dinner service without being yelled at. That's a pretty big accomplishment, in my opinion.

04-02-08, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
Did you like my little impression of you Gordy? I'm pretty good, huh?

Gordan, just where in hell the heck do you find these nim-com-poops?
No food coming out of the kitchen. I try and try to appease the customers with my beautiful smile, oh, and bread - lots of bread. But alas, they walked out on us. what to do , what to do?

I shall retire each evening with cucumber slices on my eyes and a glass of your best wine to dull the pain that is mine to bear....

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-08, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-08 AT 06:47 AM (EST)

*swoons over Jean-Philippe with cucumbers on his eyes*

edited to insert JP's hyphen, and no, that's not code for anything, although I sure wish it was!

04-04-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
~~~~fans Corey~~~~

Silly fainting swooning females!
But can I say? When you got it, you got it!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-02-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Hells Kitchen Virgin Here"
Woa. Ok, so I am a virgin at this whole Hell's Kitchen thing. Never caught a single episode until last night. And now I'm hooked. However being a HK virgin - I need you guys to fill me in a little. What do I need to know? Fill me in a little.

I need to check out the HK Game thread. I wanna play.

Ack. Have these contestants actually watched the show before? They all seem so lost.

I really wish they didn't have to bleep everything. I think I'd enjoy the show more if I could here every cuss word!

So that guy who claimed to be the 'Black Gordon' said he was "Cool as Cucumber". What is with cucumbers these days?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hells Kitchen Virgin Here"
Another innocent come to the dark side.

What do you need to know?

If you see a pan of food all aflame flying toward your head, duck. Oh and donkey is not a term of endearment.

You would think that by season 4 they'd be a bit more clued in to what will happen.

I think reality TV casting people must have a clue sensor and refuse to cast anyone that actually has one.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
Where is "Toilet Brush"?

*swish* *zing*! aka LouRoss. You are in for a world of hurt.
What's with the creepy "hip wiggle"? *stabs at butt, but misses*
Got lucky this time, dincha, nuCharla?

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-02-08, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"
"Toilet Brush"??
See, fill me in a little.....

What did I miss?

*runs off to read other threads*

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-02-08, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"

Hey, Floua Child, Stick around, pay very close attention to the boards, especiall us guys who are playing the parts of those guys on TV! AND, don't miss a thing that Gordon and those other numb skulls pull, and you'll pretty much have it down!
I believe Gordon called LouRoss 'toilet brush' last night because of his tricky hairdo? At least that's what I got out of, anyway! Luckily, LouRoss (Good Gawd, who named that kid!) stepped it up and redeemed himself, unlike a few of the udders.

See, I'm a street smat Jersey Girl, and this is just how I talk, get it? You'll start figurin' out the parts real quick, and you'll see what we're talkin' about, soon enough!

As far as the bleepin'-no one can keep up wit that! Believe me, I talk pretty dang fast, and I still can't! Welcome aboard, and have a fun ride, eh?

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-08, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Premiere"

I'll be starting my own "Rubber Chicken" restaurant as soon as I leave this show, which could be as early as next week. Thank goodness the girls didn't lose this week.

My chickens can fly! Fly across the room, my little chickens and bounce off the wall.

Corey's Rubber Chicken Coop has a nice ring to it, doncha think?

Actually, I was hoping to fly under the radar for a while, with being blond, bland and boring, but all hope for that went out the door with the flying rubber chicken.

Corey's Flying Rubber Chicken Coop sounds better. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •