The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I am REALLY not happy with Julia's attitude!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-14-07, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I am REALLY not happy with Julia's attitude!!!"
OK, so she gets eliminated just 3 or 4 shy of the winning round. BUT, like no one else in "Hell's Kitchen" history, she actually touches a soft spot in Chef Ramsey's heart (or whatever), and he even offers to foot the bill for her to go to culinary school!!! And is that good enough for her?

Well, obvioulsy not! She comes back, supposedly to help one of the finalist, isn't happy that she's chosen to be on Bonnie's team, because she definitely lets it be known (over and over again) that she wants Rock to win, and she is whining and crying the entire time!

Not ONE episode, but TWO! Not only is she whining, pouting, and crying, she is deliberatly not cooperating with Bonnie, she is not communicating with Bonnie, and is NOT going out of her way to help Bonnie look good in any way, form, or shape.

IMHO, Julia showed her true self in the past two episodes, and I have a feeling she left Chef Ramsey with some serious egg on his face! Did we not catch a few glances of him, glancing at her on occasion, when she was acting her finest???

Wouldn't it be something else if she shows up at the culinary school of her choice, only to find out that her scholastic aid has suddenly been withdrawn?

Nothing bothers me more than a sore loser. But I have to say-this has bothered me ever MORE, because not only is Julia a sore loser, she is a sore loser with a full ride to culinary school, comliments of a man who, my guess, is not known for his generosity. Correct me if I'm wrong here-I really don't know much about Gordon Ramsey and his monies.

Anyway, just needed to vent here. Bonnie was amazing at her loss-she knew that something would find her-she helped Rock celebrate, and she seemed genuinely happy! AND, as far as I know, no one was offering her even a bowl of undercooked turnips......makes you wonder, doesn't it??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I am REALLY not happy with Juli... Vixxxen 08-14-07 1
   RE: I am REALLY not happy with Juli... Silvergirl1 08-18-07 7
 RE: I am REALLY not happy with Juli... Cyndimaus 08-14-07 2
 RE: I am REALLY not happy with Juli... hunterjax 08-14-07 3
   RE: I am REALLY not happy with Juli... mistyrose52 08-14-07 4
       RE: I am REALLY not happy with Juli... couchpotato75 08-14-07 5
           RE: I am REALLY not happy with Juli... Loree 08-15-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I am REALLY not happy with Julia's attitude!!!"
I like Julia. When Bonnie ordered Julia to wrap whatever it was Julia felt it was more important to continue what she was doing. Bonnie was on a power trip and Julia "doesn't hate her for it" just doesn't like her.

Julia has respect for Rock but not Bonnie in the kitchen. Rock has tact when giving orders unlike Bonnie. I don't think Julia would've cried if Bonnie won as she did for Rock.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I am REALLY not happy with Julia's attitude!!!"

I agree Bonnie seemed to be on some kind of power trip, and Julia might have been more cooperative had she thought the other girls were actually busy. Picking on the minority doesn't look good for Bonnie, but I don't know if she realizes that. Also, I think the other contestants always looked down on Julia for being a Waffle House Cook, so she may have earned that "chip on her shoulder".

I don't like it that Julia cried so hard because she wanted to be in the final 2. Chef told her she would have another shot at it.

A 2007 Sharnina original

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-14-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I am REALLY not happy with Julia's attitude!!!"
Yeah, her attitude bugged me too. There's a difference between being bummed you didn't win and having a major attitude problem because you didn't win. She came out with a lot more than a lot of the others and she should be grateful for Chef's belief in her. To me, that is a lot more valuable than winning. And despite my like of her she really isn't ready to run a kitchen. She may some day be at that point but she isn't there yet. And Chef knew that but he saw potential in her, which is why he gifted her with culinary school. (notice that he didn't gift anyone else, despite his glowing reviews of Jen and Bonnie)

I had really hoped she'd return with an awesome attitude and do her very best. She reminded me more of the Julia from the beginning of the season instead of the triumphant waffle house cook we saw towards the end.

Juicy summer sig by Sharnina

hunterjax 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-07, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hunterjax Click to send private message to hunterjax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I am REALLY not happy with Julia's attitude!!!"
I think it's absurd that Julia really thought she would be in the final two. Jen was way more capable. I like Julia and I hope she gets that chip removed from her shoulder before culinary school starts. I don't think her actions in the finale cause Bonnie to lose, but it sure did make Julia look bad.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-14-07, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I am REALLY not happy with Julia's attitude!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-07 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

I agree-she didn't cause Bonnie to lose. Bonnie wasn't ready for her own kitchen.

I was just really disappointed after seeing her grow, and glow, if you will. Then to turn around and act like a 5 year old who had lost at hide and seek. It just really turned my stomach!

I think her actions will come back to bite her. Yes, I believe Chef will honor his committmet to her, but if she doesn't get that chip off her shoulder for not winning, she will fall hard when it comes to the harder tasks in culinary school.

I hope she looks back on this and realizes how ridiculous she looked!

couchpotato75 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-14-07, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail couchpotato75 Click to send private message to couchpotato75 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I am REALLY not happy with Julia's attitude!!!"
Julia was just plain bitter. She should have wrapped those things up. Bonnie was the boss, if Gordon had told her to do that she would have.

Having siad that i think that Rock would have won anyway, he was the stronger all series long.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I am REALLY not happy with Julia's attitude!!!"
Julia didn't hurt Bonnie as much as she hurt herself. Julia came off badly and like a poor sport. If I was Chef I would be sorry I had offered her the tuition for culinary school.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •