The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned: HK3 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-07, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned: HK3 Finale"
Was this not an exciting night, my little chefs? A very late night, too. Did you see Rock's little girl asleep on her mommy's shoulder? She was almost as cute as Bonnie.

Did you feel the drama? The suspense? And all for the moment when someone would walk through a door. Who was it? Who is the winner? Why, it's

Rock!

Mostly I think you were chosen because Chef was afraid of the stupendous hissy fit you would have pitched had you lost. Included in your prize package is a gift certificate for anger management classes. I hope your family enjoys living in Las Vegas.

And now for the losers.

Bonnie! You came so close, but pas de restaurant for you. Perhaps it was because you sent out cold undercooked food. Not that I enjoy bringing food back to the kitchen, you understand, but the more food that is returned, the greater the chances are that I will be shown in the episode. So there is a bright side. For me. I'm sure you will find a way to be perky and just so adorable even while you are saying *bleep* and opportunity will just show up on your doorstep one day.

Josh: Hélas! You still cannot cook. How many times do you need to be told not to suck? And yet you continue to do so.

Jen: First choice for both Bonnie and Rock! You have vindicated yourself after an early display of dreadful judgement. *coughgarbagespaghetticough*

Julia: I think it was not your best choice to admit to not paying attention during service. Or to lip off at your chef.

Vinnie: How do you feel having been moved to the fish station and succeeding? It must be nice to show that you might have made it farther in the competition if you hadn't been so awful in the first couple weeks.

Brad: Very likely you distinguished yourself tonight with an excellent service. Unfortunately, you weren't very interesting, so no camera time for you.

Melissa: Nice to see that thing on your chin has healed. What is so difficult about prawns? Is it just seafood you can't cook?

What about the rest of you?
Eddie! Tiffany! Joanna! Aaron!*

Any parting words? Or parting shots?

*Notes: Please keep the game in the game thread. New posters welcome! All characters are taken except Aaron and Scott the Chef

A great big thanks to everyone who played this season!

Gordon Ramsay...mysticwolf
Darth Tater...foonermints
MaryAnn...emydi

Bonnie...jbug
Brad...Reality_Tv_fan_90

Eddie...KoalaChick
Jen...Scarlett O’Hara
Joanna...dottcomm

Josh...bystander
Julia...Cyndimaus
Melissa...Magnolia Rocker

Rock...Vixxxen
Tiffany...mistyrose52
Vinnie...sporkman

The Garbage Can...Silvergirl
Diners #4 &8...bullzeye
RollDdice...himself

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned: HK3 Final... jbug 08-14-07 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned: HK3 Final... Cyndimaus 08-14-07 2
 RE: Be the Living Damned: HK3 Final... Vixxxen 08-14-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-07, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned: HK3 Finale"
You know? I proud for Rock. he really needed this - much more than me. He has a family to support and all. And with his temper and constant big scowl face, it might be hard for him to find something else. So, I'll be a good sport and wish him the best. I'll not have any trouble finding something else for me. I mean, just look at me!

I want to thank my father and mother for their support and their belief in me. And to all my fans, thank you. See? Even a personal chef/nanny can go far if you just put your mind to it.

Jen? Lvoe ya girlfriend. Advice for you? Never ever take anything out of the garbage ever again AND try to do something about that whiney long drawn out way of talkin you have.

Julie? Get over it girl! You lost! I beat you! You're so bitter! Chef gives you all expenses paid to culinary school and you're still bitter! Count your blessings girl and be happy for someone else too for a change. I can't believe you'd try to sabatoge my final service - well, with you? yes, I can.

Melissa? Did you not learn anything during your time in HK? How many times do you have to be told not to overcook the prawns? Guess you've spent all the time since you left HK painting your toenails or something.

Jean Phillippe? I know you brought that food back just for more camera time. You're just a little DAW now, aren't you? Oh well, let's go out to dinner together and see how many dishes we can send back to the kitchen in one sitting!

Chef? You taught me so much. I know you never thought little ole me would make it to the final 2, but I did prove that I have what it takes, didn't I? Now, when are we getting together to discuss that other position you have to offer me?

Modeling instruction by Seana

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-14-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned: HK3 Finale"
What? Were you talking to me?

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-07, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned: HK3 Finale"
Viva Las Vegas! Viva Las Vegas! and a quarter of a million salary! Viva Las Vegas!

I'd like to thank Josh for screwing up everything he has ever done! Of course, I handled it like a pro and put him on the warming station. My initial evaluation of him was dead on all along...he's a burner not a chef.

Jen if you had been on my station I know you would not have burnt the fish cakes. You are truly a talented chef.

Bonnie I had my doubts about myself and thought you were going to win but in the end my overall skills won Chef over. Maybe you could be a celebrity chef...for the likes of Tom and Katie? I wonder what kind of food they'd like...actually I really don't want to know. Good luck to you!

Jean Phillippe I will miss your condescending manners and tone. However, your uppity manners need some fixing. Maybe a night in a Harlem restaurant will do the job? Seriously you sure tried to keep the customers happy when we were destroying most of the dishes. Thanks man!

Chef Ramsay thanks for being an a**hole! I appreciate it and it made me fine tune my skills as a chef. I welcome this Las Vegas opportunity with great anticipation and I look forward to creating mouthwatering and creative dishes that will make the Las Vegas restaurant a must destination for tourists.

Viva Las Vegas and $250,000!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •