The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned HK3-10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-07, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned HK3-10"
Welcome Back, little chefs!

Julia, don't be sad. If you are truly bitter, you can do what K-Grease *roule des eyes* did last season and ask for some "incentive" to work for your finalist.

Brad, you have had it confirmed to you that Rock thought you were his biggest competition. Perhaps this will make you feel better about having lost to Bonnie. Perhaps.

Josh, picked last. Poor, poor you. *shakes head*

Melissa, just for your information, you are not in charge. This time, everyone is supposed to listen to Bonnie and not you. Please remember this.

Jen, I'm sure you don't need any encouragement to do your best to see Bonnie win.

Vinnie, I thought you were gone more episodes ago than this. One of the last 6, you say? I thought you were a worse cook than that.

Bonnie, oh, how I love your designs. You and I will get along just fine, I think. These are all the excellent choices. Such refinement! Such style! Too bad you will not win.

Rock, I'm sorry, no. We will not be wearing jeans in Hell's Kitchen, even if you are designing this half of the restaurant. I will not have you muddy the good name of Hell's Kitchen by making it "comfortable" or any such nonsense. The very thought! *stalks off in disgust*

Notes: come play! All the characters are taken except Scott the Chef but how about posting as one of the people in Vegas or the guest chefs or something?

Please keep the game in the game thread. Thanks!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-10 mistyrose52 08-07-07 1
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-10 Cyndimaus 08-07-07 2
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-10 jbug 08-07-07 3
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-10 bystander 08-09-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-07-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-10"
All I can say, is Julia, if you don't stop that ballin', girl, ain't nothing gonna be done in this kitchen, but the recall of a lot of Hell's Bitchin' goin' on!!

This has to stop, now, Girl! After all, Chef gave YOU a full ride to Culinary School, and now you're whining and crying and acting like a 2 year old! Cut the Crap, as Chef would say! Get in that kitchen and start flipping some pancakes, as only YOU know how! And don't you even open your mouth to say that you were hopin' that Roc would win, Girl!!!

You are a team player, and you'd better be playing hard for Bonnie's team, or ain't NOBODY gonna want YOU to win come next season when you come back with one bad attitude!! Get that?? It's a fact, so take it to the bank and cash it, Girl!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-07-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-10"
I can't *sniff* believe I'm not *sniff* in the final two. *sniff* This is just so *sniff* emotional for me. *sniff* Excuse me, *sniff* I need to go cry in the bathroom. *sniff*

Cook? Ah, yeah, *sniff* I'll do that, Bonnie. *sniff* But I really want Rock to win. *sniff*

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-07, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-10"
*Smoochies* to all my adoring fans! Thank you thank you thank you! (Well, I know ya'll didn't really get me to the final 2 - it's Chef that loves me, but I still lvoe you all to death!)

Who woulda thought? Little ole me. Yes, Rock, I had a strategy all along. Played right under their radar till it was too late AND it's too late for you too! You and your darling family can come visit GVR and join me for dinner - my treat! I won't be serving fried chicken and crab cakes however.

Thanks you Jean Phillippe for those kind words. You and I know who knows design and style, don't we? AND, I can cook too! My menu will prove that.

Later dawlings,

Modeling instruction by Seana

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-09-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-10"
Bonnie didn't pick me because I'm too much of a distraction for her. She can't keep her eyes off of me while I pre-cook 15 orders of spaghetti and risotto before they are ordered.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •