The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned HK3-9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-07, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned HK3-9"
Here we are down to the Final Two. I must say I am surprised to see our little Bonnie here. I thought Jen had redeemed herself enough.

But Bonnie, she is a cute little thing, and she adds the drama and emotion to our little reality show.

Rock, how nice to see your softer side with your Mom and your wife. But no, there will be no conjugal visits. So sorry.

Jen, I hope you enjoy your lovely parting gifts of the blender and cast iron skillet.

Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Only Scott the Chef has not been taken, but please feel free to post as a diner or a mom or whatever.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-9 jbug 07-31-07 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-9 mistyrose52 07-31-07 2
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-9 Cyndimaus 07-31-07 3
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-9 Scarlett O Hara 07-31-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-9"

What? Little ole me? In the final 2? Well, bless my britches!
All of you - you too Rock - just kept thinking I was 'just a nanny' - but you kept fotgetting the "personal chef" part, didn't you?
So I'm cute and I add drama and emotion. I'm also a dam*d good chef and THE Chef knows it!

Jen, did you ever really think you'd recover to win your own restaurant after taking food out of the garbage? What's amazing is that Chef let you stay around even one day after that! Again, girl, you are too dumb for words (peeing your pants at every little thing! How many mops did you have to buy while you were shopping to clean up after yourself?)

Rock, you may have a gentle side that you find now and then but mostly you are an arrogant roughneck. Just because you can cuss like a sailor (or like Chef) doesn't mean you can run a kitchen. After I took the first turn at getting to yell at him, you shoulda learned from that. You're a wuss, you know that?
You can come see me at GVR sometime and I'll let you irn my tablecloths.

Modeling instruction by Seana

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-31-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-9"

Good job, Bonnie. I have to say, I could have been blown away with a feather last night, but HEY, a chick going to the finale-that's Karma!!!

And can you believe how truly NICE Chef has been to the last few ladies that he's had to kick off? All touchy/feelie, sweet nothings in their ears?? He didn't do that for ME! Dang-I didn't even get a cast iron skillet as a parting gift! Screw you, Jon Phillipe! I never liked your slicked-backed hair anyway, you little creep!

Whew, don't know where that came from-hormones are raging today, and my pool boy is later than usual. No, that is NOT some kind of euphanism! Euphamism, figuratively speaking, whatever.

Aaron, wonder if you'll be well enough to join us all at the end of the season party? I'd LOVE to see you on Roc's side of the kitchen with a flaming brulee in one hand, and a steak knife in the other! Can we say 'seizure on board'???

Don't think Josh was even invited-at least I haven't heard from him since Chef literally tore off his jacket in the middle of his monk fish fiasco-or was it rissotto? I could never tell the 2 apart.....

But, my, won't we have just a grand old time, helping our favorites win, and our un-favorites bite the dust? I just can't wait! I have my hair and make-up people on stand-by!

OK, chow for now. It's been nice chatting with you all from sunny Scottsdale, where the monsoons have offically hit, and my pool runneth over! Can't wait to see you all LIVE next week!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-9"
Bonnie, you didn't know what beans and franks are? You do live in the USA, don't you? At the very least do you know about those cans of pork -n- beans you can buy at the store? Then you cut up hotdogs into it. Or pour the beans over the hotdogs. It's not rocket science.

I might still cook for you if you get the chance to pick me, though. And despite the fact I work at a waffle house I'll still do a good job.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-07, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-9"
Oh! The shock!! The horror!! How could he?!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! My dream! My bea-u-ti-ful dream!! Gone ...forever!! How could he?!

I thought all along it would be me! It should be me!!

Oh well. Guess I'm not "pretty" enough! I had fun though. It was a gas ... never thought a homebody from a small town could make it this far. But, he liked me. He reeeeeaaallly liked me. Even hugged me on the way out.

It was fun. Good luck Bonnie, good luck Rock! And Frenchie, good luck working for Chef!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •