The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is tonight the FINALE???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-30-07, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is tonight the FINALE???"

>
I would think we'd have one more elimination (more than likely Bonnie), then next week the finale, but with some double-elim's going on, and what seems to be a really quick exit to this season, I'm just wondering.....

So, what's next, guys? Are we ready to throw in our aprons and take a breather for the summer? Who do YOU think will be the next GREAT CHEF, who will stand in that great kitchen in Las Vegas, screaming out orders, bleeping all over the place, and demanding perfection??

Will it be Roc, the sweaty-eyed competitor who refuses to let anything or anyone get in his way? Or Jen, our hook-nosed, not-so-honest, has 'some' experience chef, who will weasle her way into the Las Vegas kitchen?

OR, will Bonnie actually fool even the most dense and take away the title? Is the Nanny Chef really MORE than we all could imagine or have actually SEEN over the past 8 (is it?) episodes???

The answers are soon coming-are you ready?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is tonight the FINALE??? Snidget 07-30-07 1
 RE: Is tonight the FINALE??? bullzeye 07-30-07 2
 RE: Is tonight the FINALE??? jbug 07-30-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is tonight the FINALE???"
Zap2it listings has a new show next week.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-30-07, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is tonight the FINALE???"
Who do YOU think will be the next GREAT CHEF,

Um, none of these clowns?

Snidget's to blame!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is tonight the FINALE???"
Is this a vote?
I say Bonnie wins.
Jen is just too dumb for words.
Rock is too high and mighty - too arrogant. Chef has kept him around just to taunt him and watch him fall hard.

Modeling instruction by Seana

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •