The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned, HK3-7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-07, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned, HK3-7"
Hello, my little chefs. So sorry about my bad back, ladies, or I would most certainly have helped you unload that order. Twice. I saw you look in the boxes. Did you not know what you were looking for? I cannot believe the gentlemen would be so ungentlemanly. It is not as if you ever taunted them while going to or coming from your reward trips.

Julia: Well done. And I don't just mean the steaks. Chef recognises that the others of your team do not tend to consult you. This is very silly of them. They were thinking to impress Chef, while you were thinking to please customers.

Rock: How is your back? It was a nice try explaining that you didn't think you needed to go rushing to help Josh since Brad was right there. When you were helping Aaron put on his pants, you lectured the viewing audience on teamwork and not leaving teammates behind. Your behaviour tonight is not consistent with this. On another note, yes, we all see what you meant about Josh not being able to handle pressure.

Jen: Why so crabby? Does Bonnie's ingenue routine begin to grate on your nerves? Also, yes, you should have spoken up when Steak and Eggs was suggested. Surely you had an idea.

Bonnie: You must be very afraid of fire from last week's blaze if you would not even turn on the gas for service tonight. Did you wonder at all why the food wasn't sizzling? Eh bien, you are saved for another week.

Josh: You frazzle very easily. You should not be here, I think. If Chef had not been so upset with your teammates for leaving you alone on your station while customers went without meals, he would have tossed you tonight, I am certain.

Brad: A bientôt, Brad. Have you ever watched "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares"? Chef is death on people who create overly complicated dishes. "Simple and elegant" is best to impress Chef. And the customers, they had no idea what a "cassolette" is.

Administrative notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play with us! Scott the Chef is available. You may always post as a diner. Or how about a fish skeleton?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7 mistyrose52 07-17-07 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7 sporkman 07-18-07 4
       RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7 RollDdice 07-19-07 5
           RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7 foonermints 07-20-07 7
 RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7 jbug 07-17-07 2
 RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7 Cyndimaus 07-17-07 3
 RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7 bystander 07-19-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-17-07, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-07 AT 09:53 AM (EST)

>
So true, there, Pierre, or whatever your name was. Since I've been tossed-FIRST you know, I just can't forgive, but I really DO forget!! Oh yeah, JON FREAKIN' PHILLIPE......whatever.

I've basically been in seclusion since Ms. Melissa was thrown to the curb, so as not to have to pick her hairs out of my pool's filtering system-we all chose to disburse. Besides, we were missing our families, and decided to take refuge with our own until this Hell's Kitchen Nightmare is over!

It's like a fatal re-run each week, isn't it? I was waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out somewhere last week when they sent Rock to the studio where the girls were being primped and pampered. You know, just to say to him, "Dude, chill! You're being Punk'd!!". But no, they just treated him ruder and ruder.

Chef is a pig, and HE should have been on that menu last night instead of WTH?? Rabbit legs? Who eats little baby rabbit legs?? Wrapped in bacon, even? Bonnie, Chick, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??? But it went over, and THAT, my friends, blew me away!

I've known since I got bumped that Julia was the only one with any amount of brains in that bunch of woosers. Bonnie needs to pick up her pom poms and head back to cheer leading school, Jen-well, after she gets her nose job, who knows where she could go???

Anyway, I'm outta here for now. I'm sure Brad will stop by with a sob story, so I really need to heat the pool, get a pitcher of Margaritas ready, and OH, a really big TOWEL, too! Chow!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-18-07, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7"
Is your pool party open to all losers or just the current ones?
I'm between jobs again and just happened to be in the neighborhood.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-07, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7"
Just hang out with Dewbury Aaron and wait until I whistle for the Ghost Pirates... hmmm, wait a minute. I think I'm in the wrong thresd. I'm supposed to be in the galley of a great sailing ship on another network.

Gotta have the burners on to cook!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7"
It's Dewberry, Soup Boy, and that better not be my cousins in the pot, either.

Protecting the Potatoes of Earth!
I guess it could be ghost soup. Even worse when it's reheated, eh?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7"
Come on ya'll! I make one itsy bitsy mistake like forgetting to turn on the fire and ya'll all go balistic!
Jen had me so flustered by her not speaking to me - my little mind was too busy thinking of what had become of our friendship to worry about cooking! What? There were customers waiting for food? We're in a restaurant? Oh, yea, I knew that!

I still think Chef likes me. (primping out the hair and making sure make up is just perfect) smooch!

Modeling instruction by Seana

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-17-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7"
And ya'll didn't want to put steak on the menu. I saved our butts, ya know! Waffle House cook my *bleep*. Just cause I ain't cooked in them fancy restaurants doesn't mean I can't cook. I know what people like to eat and I know what I like to eat. People order steak at fancy restaurants, you know. Doesn't have to have all that fru-fru stuff on it to be good.

And who did Chef single out? The little ol' waffle house cook. Don't count me out, girlfriends.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-19-07, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Living Damned, HK3-7"
I'm tired of being the whipping boy. Don't make ME your whipping boy. I don't want to be anyones whipping boy anymore.

Hey Chef...let's go play paintball guns again. I loved the way you whipped us!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •