The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Harping on Melissa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-07, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Harping on Melissa"
She drives me nuts.

What's with her hair? PUT IT UP!! I've worked in a number of kitchens and dining rooms over the course of my life and I can tell you that if there's anything that distinguishes a fine dining experience (whether you prefer a burger and fries or Lobster Thermador) it's not getting hair in your food. Hair in your food is gross. Ew-ew-ew-shudder-to-think-it gross. I would rather have cold fries than a hair in my salad. And cold fries make me literally ill. Someone give that girl a scrunchie. And some VO5 hot-oil conditioner or something. Holy haystack.

What's with the eyebrows? Is she trying to look constantly surprised? Not that you can see them unless she has her hair pulled back, which is not often.

Oh, and I think really the only reason she didn't go home tonight was that double elimination when Aaron went home. Otherwise, there wouldn't be enough people to eliminate. So this was the non-elim round. I think Melissa should be Marked for Elimination and have a 30-minute penalty unless she finishes her appetisers in first place.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Harping on Melissa bullzeye 07-03-07 1
 RE: Harping on Melissa pinksparkleguitar 07-03-07 2
 RE: Harping on Melissa jbug 07-03-07 3
 RE: Harping on Melissa Cyndimaus 07-03-07 4
 RE: Harping on Melissa StarryLuna 07-03-07 5
   RE: Harping on Melissa Magnolia_Rocker 07-03-07 6
       RE: Harping on Melissa KeithFan 07-10-07 21
       RE: Harping on Melissa MKitty 07-11-07 26
   RE: Harping on Melissa foonermints 07-03-07 7
       RE: Harping on Melissa mistyrose52 07-03-07 8
 RE: Harping on Melissa Labyrinth 07-03-07 9
   RE: Harping on Melissa StarryLuna 07-03-07 10
 RE: Harping on Melissa brvnkrz 07-03-07 11
 RE: Harping on Melissa Loree 07-04-07 12
 RE: Harping on Melissa Sonicbluebird 07-05-07 13
   RE: Harping on Melissa winter_wonderland 07-08-07 16
 RE: Harping on Melissa emydi 07-06-07 14
   RE: Harping on Melissa Sues 07-06-07 15
       RE: Harping on Melissa winter_wonderland 07-08-07 17
           RE: Harping on Melissa Snidget 07-08-07 18
               RE: Harping on Melissa winter_wonderland 07-08-07 19
 RE: Harping on Melissa Jadens Mommy 07-10-07 20
   Yarrr! foonermints 07-10-07 23
   RE: Harping on Melissa brvnkrz 07-10-07 24
 RE: Harping on Melissa Vixxxen 07-10-07 25
   RE: Harping on Melissa goldie1000 07-11-07 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-03-07, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
I am shocked she wasn't taken to task for it. As I mentioned in the Update thread, I have worked in a number of restaurants in the past and the kitchen staff (from the chef to the dishwasher), all had to have coverings for the heads - hairnets, chef's hats, baseball caps whatever. And I agree - nothing more unpleasant than finding a hair in your food.

Snidget's to blame!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-03-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
Not only is is just gross to see someone with long frizzy hair sway it all over my dinner, but it's all against health code violation of any restaraunt, food service place/kitchen I have ever worked in. You get severe penalties for that stuff.

Plus, it's just gross, like I said above.

And Seana, 'Holy Haystack' made me *snort*.

'At some point people will realize that fair trade isn't
one option among many, it's a responsibility to other
humans.' --EFTA

If I had a blog it would be kinda like this...

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
I've been thinking the same thing! But then there are several things that I see on HK that I hope doesn't happen in a real kitchen! It's almost enough to turn me off eating out.

Sharina gave me this Southern Comfort so blame her if I get hot silly.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-03-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
To me she was always kind of in the background, taking the backseat to Bonnie's drama and such. But this episode rocketed her right to the front. Did she always talk that much? I know she tried to assert herself previously but this time was way over the top. And I can't believe she actually told Chef not to serve their food when the bride and groom were tasting everything. And it was HER fault the duck was plain and overcooked. Can't believe she had the nerve to blame it on others.

Juicy summer sig by Sharnina

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
I said the same things to DH last night. So gross to see her hair.

Also, what is going on with her chin? Is it just a ginormous pimple that's popped like 18 times or what? Put on a bandaid.

It's a Syren kind of summer

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-03-07, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
LOL! DH and I were debating whether it was a pimple or a soulpatch. Get that girl a razor and some clearasil stat!

A Sharnina Creation

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
I think it may be a cold sore. Or a soulpatch.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-11-07, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Harping on Melissa"

That is hilarious! My DH and I were debating the same thing...I swore she had a soulpatch!! And yes, I was also freaking about her hair. All the other women wear their hair up in pony tails or buns..what is her problem? Cave woman indeed!!

**Cat-a-trois by Agman**

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-07, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
Yarrr, she be marked by the black spot sure as the haystack's been electrofrizzified.

RUM! I must have 'e more RUM!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-03-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
Still can't get out of my mind that Chef called her the 'cave woman'; boy was he on the mark!! She should be the next Geico commercial star, for sure!!

Hubby and I were trying to figure out if she were growing a go-tee, or what, too. She really needs some therapy STAT; we all thought Aaron was over the top-OMG, she has just raised the bar!!

I really feel for the blue team-but I have a feeling that Rock can put her right where she belongs-let's hope, anyway....

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-07, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
I thought having the long hair issue was addressed last season? I have a memory of Gordon ranting at a person to put their hair up? And I see from the promos that Melissa's hair is up in the next ep.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-07, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
In all honesty, she seems to have it up most of the time during service. But she always has it down during judging, like a shampoo model or something. And a lot of the time she has it down during prep. Last night she had it down the whole time they were making the sample food for the happy couple though, which grossed me out immensely.

It's a Syren kind of summer

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-07, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
So glad that we weren't the only ones wondering if she was growing a goatee. That aside, she's a nutbar. She lies and tries to manipulate and doesn't do either very well. I can't wait until the guys get a hold of this one. She's an absolute nutter butter whackadoodle.

Celebrating Pride with Syren

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
On the first episode Melissa made a big deal about the fact she is too good looking to be taken serious in the kitchen. Maybe she is trying to change that image. She certainly can't be accused of being too attractive with her looks now. LOL!

Sonicbluebird 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-05-07, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
Ok, I am so glad that I wasn't the only one looking at her chin thinking what the heck is that! It was seriously distracting.

winter_wonderland 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-08-07, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail winter_wonderland Click to send private message to winter_wonderland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
It was beyond gross...what if that scab falls in the food?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
I think the thing on her chin is either a cold sore (you get them under stress, at least I do) or she had a chin piercing and it's closing?

or it's just a big zit

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-06-07, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
My husband thought it was a goatee too...LOL Methinks the stress of Chef Screams A Lot has thrown her herpes into flareup overdrive....

As to the hair...they're probably setting her up to actually catch fire...when's sweeps week?

07-08-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail winter_wonderland Click to send private message to winter_wonderland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
LOL...btw, why are my posts out of order?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-07, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
Welcome to the boards.

Your post will be under whichever post you hit reply to regardless of what time you post.

If it is a general comment rather than one specifically responding to a particular individual then use the reply button on the top post of the forum.

Look to the left and click on the Off Topic section and there is a help forum for questions and answers and there is a lot of info over there.

07-08-07, 11:47 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
Thanks! I am Winter. I appreciate the tips and the nice welcome!

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-10-07, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
She's gone!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Yarrr!"
The Black chin Spot always be a true Mark o' Doom given by Satan hisself, and known by 'is Chef and all his minions. 'Twas an ugly sight to gaze upon, let alone the hair that would've got her burned at the stake in Salem all by its lonesome.

RUM! I must have 'e more RUM!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
I second that WOOO HOOOO. So happy that she is gone. I could not stand her. Whew.

Syren did me again

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-07, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
Ding Dong the evil witch is gone! yeehaw! I think that was a soul patch growing on her chin. ick!

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Harping on Melissa"
Thank-you Chef Ramsey, for finally kicking Cave Womans butt out the door!

Shave that beard off cave woman....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •